Sort by :
Filter by :
Things causing extra loading:
1. Pillars. The calculations shown on the website have not taken them in consideration.
2. wall thickness: Walls were assumed to be 4 in ch thick. In reality they are at least 7 inch.
3. Balcony width: shown 5 ft. actual 4.7 ft.
4. Extra brick pillar in bathroom.
Edit: @Meteor, what do you mean by "getting the walls extending"?
This is the standard norm with any builder...pillars are (unwanted) essential part of now a days high rises... more higher number of floors more thick the pillars get (strong structure is needed)... wall thickness is also eats up extra 2-3 inches easily.. balcony width is 5-6" less against advertised width...
I find one more issue...horiziontal pillars on ceiling sometimes spoils big time...our top cupboard and loft areas have become pretty useless because of these :(CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by shipdaHi
I am keen to buy a flat in sunshine helios in Aug 2012.
Can somebody guide me on the rate/group buying schemes and what would be the best price to pay for 2050 condo?
I see only one area of concern of having a swimming pool in the centre...rest looks good. Any suggestion is very welcome.
The swimming pool is not in center, that layout is old. Now it will be near the F tower.
This is a small project. No group buying scheme would work.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Akash1Naala is not that near..I visited place several times, never ever had any issue / smell. so nallah is not an issue atleast.
It is less than 100 meters - can be near for some noses and not so near for others. Visited the place last week, and it was odd...
Not sure what others feel about this.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thats interesting to know...would you the best price for this project...I am keen to explore this property....CommentQuote0Flag
- Thats interesting to know...would you know the best price for this project...I am keen to explore this property....CommentQuote0Flag
- Anyone willing to sell flat 1575 sqft. below 10th floor ? payment in 2 months time. Please PM the detailsCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by PrateekWIt is less than 100 meters - can be near for some noses and not so near for others. Visited the place last week, and it was odd...
Not sure what others feel about this.
the best of noida sectors are located literally on the banks of nullahs and they definitely do not hav any resale/ depreciation issues. any project will hav it's plus and minuses. decision is entirely based on personal choices and appreciation.
i personally feel that in this case the nullah is at a distance and does not make a material effect. the biggest advantage of this location is the access to the NEW , DSC rd and F +NG corridor
So what is everyone deciding. Not sure if windows (glass) worth addl 27k. Net is essential, but that could be done later, with not much hassle?CommentQuote0Flag
- I am thinking of getting net and not going for windows (glass) as of nowCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by khalnayakSo what is everyone deciding. Not sure if windows (glass) worth addl 27k. Net is essential, but that could be done later, with not much hassle?
Why take the efforts, and quality risk? Give 9k to the builder and get it done. The cheap carpenter you hire later might break your window panes! Penny wise aur pound foolish ho jayega :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by candidboyI am thinking of getting net and not going for windows (glass) as of now
Makes perfect sense. If the society was located in a Noisy area, then only I would consider the vacuum glass.CommentQuote0Flag
- Agreed ! 6 mm glass already provided by builder would be enough, there is no use of additional 6mm glass because this road is like service road and would not be too busy and noisy. Net is essential to prevent mosquitos and make the rooma airy.CommentQuote0Flag
- and you can always use thick curtain to prevent heat
Originally Posted by RIKESHAgreed ! 6 mm glass already provided by builder would be enough, there is no use of additional 6mm glass because this road is like service road and would not be too busy and noisy. Net is essential to prevent mosquitos and make the rooma airy.CommentQuote0Flag
Agree. The intent is not to skimp on it as net needs to be done sooner or later.
I was referring to the hassle of now making some arrangements for paying this small amt. I wish they had told me when I visited their office in June; or could have offered to add this amt to the next payment.CommentQuote0Flag