Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Hi Friends,

Interested in buying a 1575 sq feet flat in Helios in resale. If anyone interested , please PM me .

Comment

Has anybody availed flexi plan from HDFC for this sunshine project?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by abhi99 View Post
        Hi Friends,

Interested in buying a 1575 sq feet flat in Helios in resale. If anyone interested , please PM me .
        You seem to be an investor, right? You should have a considerable amount of self finance, as construction is in advanced stage.

Comment

has anybody got demand for 15 th floor in tower c.
          i got it yesterday only...

thanks

Comment

Yes, I got it 2 days back.

Seemaji, upar ek buyer dikh raha hai aapke flat k liye!

Comment

DROPPED THE IDEA OF SELLING COZ ITS BECOMING A FRUITFUL INVESTMENT!!
              THANKS

Comment

Very good!

I am thinking of shifting to Pune, but still not selling my unit. I know it will realise its true potential only after it become RTM.

Comment

Pravin,

I am kind of in the same boat too. Let me know if you are finding any reasonable project in Pune.

Akso, I don't know how are you planning to play this but, to me, it is becoming a "catch 22". W/o selling SSH it is hard to buy anything else; and if we don't buy now, we'll miss the bus. Thoughts?

Comment

several questions

hello, i have quite a few questions that have been playing on my mind for sometime and i request anyone/ everyone please help me find answers to these. some are related to sunshine, while others are general.

Q1) recently read in TOI that property prices may drop by 20-25% due to the onset of a possible slowdown in the West and in India and also because of poor sales (me: first time investor in a property; SSH; possibly end user yet concerned about my ROI)

Q2) when i went to see SSH, I was told and also shown in their layout, the sports village accross the road. I was told it is a UP govt. owned project only given the contract of construction to 3C. But I find on the internet that 3C is advertising that peice as their own residential project called "Sports Village". Now am confused. will the sports village be open to public membership or not?

Q3) Also, I could not locate the mention of |Golf Course| opp. sports village, in the masterplan 2021 although it is said so by SSH.

Q4) I read in the thread somewhere that SSH possibly has connections with Antriksh and ATS. Is it a good thing or bad? I mean, I have gathered by reading old threads that ATS is a good builder so I guess it should be a good thing to be associated with a prominent builder. Isn't it?

Besides, before investing in the said propoerty, I scouted the IP market. (Just adding on to the ATS Advantage Phase II conv) I heard from property dealers that IP suffers from traffic congestion and swerage overload as it was not initially planned for such a large no. of residents. But noida and GN projects are appropriately planned and well tended. Thus, I too distanced myself from IP.

hoping to receive some feedback plz

Comment

I am not searching for flats in Pune. Plot rates are reasonable there, hence would probably go for that only.

As we are already invested here, I am not afraid of missing the bus. I don't expect rates in Pune to increase faster than those in Noida.

I don't know much about Pune. Risk in buying without much knowledge is much more than the risk of Pune prices appreciating faster than Noida, as in Noida we know that we have a good product in hand.

Selling here without finalizing a property elsewhere has another -ve. We would have to pay capital gains tax on the profit earned.

Originally posted by khalnayak View Post
                      Pravin,

I am kind of in the same boat too. Let me know if you are finding any reasonable project in Pune.

Akso, I don't know how are you planning to play this but, to me, it is becoming a "catch 22". W/o selling SSH it is hard to buy anything else; and if we don't buy now, we'll miss the bus. Thoughts?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X