Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Anyone?

Originally posted by tyagi_ab View Post
    Has anybody availed flexi plan from HDFC for this sunshine project?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      Agree with you.

I have been in indrapuram and there are major internal issues.

Only few good projects are commanding premium, rest of the projects have the same rate which was 2-3 years back.

Thanks
      Sir,
      I am considering purchase in INDIRAPURAM. cAN YOU PLEASE ELABORATE A little bit about major internal issues you referred above. Please help.
      regards
      novice

Comment

Originally posted by camanish View Post
        hello, i have quite a few questions that have been playing on my mind for sometime and i request anyone/ everyone please help me find answers to these. some are related to sunshine, while others are general.

Q1) recently read in TOI that property prices may drop by 20-25% due to the onset of a possible slowdown in the West and in India and also because of poor sales (me: first time investor in a property; SSH; possibly end user yet concerned about my ROI)
        we hav been hearing this talk of possible downturn for the last one year. where is it? in Americas, the number of jobless people have come down, europe has averted the economic crisis of some of the members of EU, in IP is in negative primarily because of the liquidity crunch enforced to fight inflation- however, these too have reached their peak and we shall c ROI reversal after this. incidentally inflation figures have aslo cooled down and as per today's news report the core sector has stated growing once again.
        however, like in share market, in real estate too u can rarely time the market absolutely right. all those who have been waiting for this slow down over the lst few month or over a year are ruing their decision.

no gains without risk. if everyone was able to time the market right there would never be any movement in the market.- TAKE UR CALL and invest in the right place with the right builder.

incidentally, RE investments are meant to be over aperiod of five- seven years to achieve meaningfull returns. if u are palnning short term investment in RE please do not take the plunge- instead invest in gold (Both ETF and PHYSICAL)
        Q2) when i went to see SSH, I was told and also shown in their layout, the sports village accross the road. I was told it is a UP govt. owned project only given the contract of construction to 3C. But I find on the internet that 3C is advertising that peice as their own residential project called "Sports Village". Now am confused. will the sports village be open to public membership or not?
        A. Firstly there is no sports village across the road. a "sports complex" owned by NA is planned to come up in sector 79 and 101. across the road ic commercial.
        B SPORTS VILLAGE is a term coined by 3C as a marketing gimmick. The construction of the NA sports complex has been contracted to 3C ; in return they shall be allowed to construct and sell some houses in a portion of the sports complex. even if u are not an owner of a flat in the SPORTS VILLAGE u will still have the rights to make use of the facilities by becoming a member of the sports complex- on the lines of existing stadium in sect 21/25

C. the so called SPORTS VILLAGE has also become a non starter because of land dispute in a portion of the area where the SPORTS COMPLEX/ vILLAGE was planned.

Q3) Also, I could not locate the mention of |Golf Course| opp. sports village, in the masterplan 2021 although it is said so by SSH.
        GOLF COURSE. NO Comments
        Q4) I read in the thread somewhere that SSH possibly has connections with Antriksh and ATS. Is it a good thing or bad? I mean, I have gathered by reading old threads that ATS is a good builder so I guess it should be a good thing to be associated with a prominent builder. Isn't it?

Antriksh - yes! one of the owners of ANTRIKSH is a board member of SSH. however as heard he as been asked to play second fiddle in this project because of the GOOD WORK done by hin the sect 50 project.

ATS- definite NO

Besides, before investing in the said propoerty, I scouted the IP market. (Just adding on to the ATS Advantage Phase II conv) I heard from property dealers that IP suffers from traffic congestion and swerage overload as it was not initially planned for such a large no. of residents. But noida and GN projects are appropriately planned and well tended. Thus, I too distanced myself from IP.

IP
        Disadvantages
        - traffic congestion
        - stamp of ghaziabad
        - power cuts.
        Advantages
        - it is an apex of the quasi triangle delhi, ghaziabad and noida- hance enjoys proximity to delhi and sector 62
        - metro vailbility at vaishali. dpr for the line ex noida under planning
        - cheaper rental and sale rates as compared to noida.
        Appreciation
        somebody in the thread commented that the rates in IP are almost constant over the last 2-3 years. NOTHING CAN BE FAR FROM TRUTH.
        flat bought in 2008 at 45 lacs is being resold at 76l today- an appreciation of 66% over 3 years( no capital gains tax) i.e an annual appreciation of 22%- if this not appreciation than what is it?

hoping to receive some feedback plz
        hope it was usefull- depending upon ur budget take the plunge in either area- in RE u are neither early nor too late- depends upon ur outlook and geatstion period u r willing to give

happy investing

regards
        sids

Comment

Nahi Fatichar jee.. your guess is wrong :-) I am an end user, planning to relocate to Noida. I know that the construction is in advanced stage. but i am planning to dispose of my other property in order to generate some upfront cost . New to this forum and learned a lot from veteran and experienced members like you.

regards
          Abhi99
          Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          You seem to be an investor, right? You should have a considerable amount of self finance, as construction is in advanced stage.

Comment

but I saw that u posted similar query on Gurgaon forum also.

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
              hope it was usefull- depending upon ur budget take the plunge in either area- in RE u are neither early nor too late- depends upon ur outlook and geatstion period u r willing to give

happy investing

regards
              sids

not an investor. only end user. it certainly was!! many many thanks!!

Comment

Yes Fatichar ji. I am from Mumbai , so initially was not much sure about moving to Noida/Gurgaon. Now, a job is finalized in Noida so final decision
                but I saw that u posted similar query on Gurgaon forum also.

Comment

I planned to sell my unit near possession. But now I came to know that capital gains tax would be waived off only if I sell this 3 years after possession, and then invest the obtained money to buy a new house.

Confused what to do

Comment

I know its difficult after Anna factor..but you can still take black component (if your ego allow) and sell near possession.

I planned to sell my unit near possession. But now I came to know that capital gains tax would be waived off only if I sell this 3 years after possession, and then invest the obtained money to buy a new house.

Confused what to do

Comment

No, my EGO doesn't allow.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X