Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Agree. The intent is not to skimp on it as net needs to be done sooner or later.

I was referring to the hassle of now making some arrangements for paying this small amt. I wish they had told me when I visited their office in June; or could have offered to add this amt to the next payment.

Yes, for me also this is an issue. I will ask them if electronic payment is possible. Else will send a cheque.
    CommentQuote
  • hacked by xrootx sunshine business park official website is hacked :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    hacked by xrootx sunshine business park official website is hacked :D

Great! This means Sunshine is now Internationally Popular :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    But as per what we are witnessing, anything additional is being charged :)

So if they really decide on green things, they would send a letter to everyone, asking for 50k extra :)

Hello, We all know that on balance we are on to a good thing here. The base is ready, things are shaping up now and the real estate is getting to being real. The way I look at it as an end user, if I now need to spend a bit more ( say 100 per sq feet) to make this base even better, and scale up the specifications and features, then I am happy doing so. Fact is when after a couple of years, any society is talked about, these features will give SSH an advantage. That will further increase the perception of livability and hence desirability of living in SSH. And you know that means better rental and capital values not to mention bragging rights.

If you are an investor, most likely the person you sell to will be an end user. And end user will then think like one.

End of the day it is each persons call .

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • View of SunShine from Mordene

SunShine will be there ? Picture has been taken from Mahagun Mordene and was on Facebook. Someone took picture from might be 12th floor...

Situation in Mordene is also not good.. but bit better due to bigger plot size...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    SunShine will be there ?

Beautiful

:-))

Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
    SunShine will be there ?

Not a pretty sight at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbajaj
    Beautiful

Regards
    Sbajaj

Are Bajaj sahab.. kaha hai aap ? Aap ke bina forum boring ho gaya hai... Please.. atleast one post...per week...

Aap to Aamir Khan se bhi jyada exclusive ho gaye hai....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbajaj
    Beautiful

Regards
    Sbajaj

Bhaye pragat kripala deendayala...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SuperMario
    Not a pretty sight at all.

Looks like the real picture is surprising some of us, as people in NCR are not used to of seeing this. All the new societies are going to look like this; concrete jungle.
    CommentQuote
    SunShine will be there ? Picture has been taken from Mahagun Mordene and was on Facebook. Someone took picture from might be 12th floor...

Situation in Mordene is also not good.. but bit better due to bigger plot size...

sorry.... but i do not agree that the photograph is of SUNSHINE. moreover, the photograph couldn't have been taken from MODERNE as it's structures are more to the south of SSH while the photo appears to hav been taken from west of SSH, if at all the structute is of SSH.

the structure where a Yellow Crane is located could be off SSH while the bldg marked SSH is itself of MM.

the photo appears to b taken from one of the bldgs of SIKKA

regards

sids
    CommentQuote
  • This looks Sunshine Helios to me. Please revisit the layout of sector 78 ?
    All buildings are connected to each other from the back.
    SSH is covered from 3 sides with other buildings. It will always be concrete jungle for most of building now a days
    CommentQuote
  • Its very much sunshine! Towers E and F are in full view.

Originally Posted by sids69
    sorry.... but i do not agree that the photograph is of SUNSHINE. moreover, the photograph couldn't have been taken from MODERNE as it's structures are more to the south of SSH while the photo appears to hav been taken from west of SSH, if at all the structute is of SSH.

the structure where a Yellow Crane is located could be off SSH while the bldg marked SSH is itself of MM.

the photo appears to b taken from one of the bldgs of SIKKA

regards

sids
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, it's Helios.

The word HELIOS starts on Tower E, and ends at tower F.

The yellow crane might be Aditya Urban Casa.

Ye dekhkar shock kyon lag raha hai bhai? You get what you pay for. At least I paid for this only :)

Sec 50 ke F block ka plaster nikal do, it will also look similar. Only height is less.
    CommentQuote
  • The back facing flats of Helios will be staring at a building. Not good from sunlight and ventilation POV. Only 1575 size flats of tower E would be affected though, coz other towers have flats which are dual facing (park and backside)
    CommentQuote