Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

3C also attaches floor layout and detailed specification with BBA. but as always devil is in details. they also write in BBA that any specification can be changed because of availability and layout can be changed because of govt or architect. are these clause present or absent in sunshine BBA.
    Originally posted by Mrindianoida View Post
    One thing for sure.. for now planning and proffessionalism..hatsoff, though not sure what they deliever but they are mentioning on BBA even floor layout and specifications like jaquar, havelles etc.

Comment

Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
      3C also attaches floor layout and detailed specification with BBA. but as always devil is in details. they also write in BBA that any specification can be changed because of availability and layout can be changed because of govt or architect. are these clause present or absent in sunshine BBA.

Agreed, most builders attach floor plans and write specifications in BBA with the rider that they can be changed at any time at buyer's cost.

But few builders write that buyer will pay extra cost only if there is increase in "carpet area". No builder writes that he will provide facilities like club, green lawns, DG power backup, fire fighting equipments etc. in the BBA.

Very few builder give a definite possession date in BBA. First time I have seen a builder giving a scaled layout (showing distances between towers) on its website. Not even 3C, Logix and all ever do that....In fact I have come across few builders who have shown exaggerated central green area to fool the buyers.

SSH is also giving 6 months defect liability period (not seen in any other BBA) which is good thing.

One thing common for all builders is they never attach project master layout plan and details of authority plan approval in BBA? Any particular reason?

Disclaimer: I am an end user and RE watcher. I have not booked in SSH.

Comment

good to see that people are comparing SSH with 3C etc. As compared to 3C and mahgun the loading is awesome in this project.

Lets keep watch on progress of work in SSH, I think someone posted their sample flat is under construction and would ready in 1 month.

Still better than many other near by projects

Is this bankable ? if yes ,any PSU has also approved this or planning to approve this?

Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
        Last edited by kocharr; October 25 2010, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Are the making premium / luxury flats ?

Originally posted by kocharr View Post
          good to see that people are comparing SSH with 3C etc. As compared to 3C and mahgun the loading is awesome in this project.

Lets keep watch on progress of work in SSH, I think someone posted their sample flat is under construction and would ready in 1 month.

Still better than many other near by projects

Is this bankable ? if yes ,any PSU has also approved this or planning to approve this?

Comment

Some info based on queries:

Yes, these are premium (but not luxury) flats. Minimum size is 1575 sqft.

Bank approval done: IDBI and DB
            In Progress: HDFC, PNB

P.S.: All info subject to my understanding as a buyer in this project.

Comment

Thanks Himanshu.

Originally posted by himanshujain View Post

Comment

When is the expected completion date for sample flat ?

Originally posted by himanshujain View Post

Comment

I went to sector 78 and saw the site of Sunshine. WIP definitely at SSH and Sikka site. Good thing is that since these projects are small sized, work is quickly visible.

Highlights-

-The batching plant(concrete-cement mixing and cement storage in basement) is on the way
                  -Excavation of towers facing 24 meter road started
                  -Sample flat / marketing office on the way and already looking impressive
                  -STore room on the way
                  -Probably the fastest moving project in sec - 78
                  -Green area of 200 mtrs in front

Lowlights-
                  -Lack of commercial in the sector
                  -Sector looks eluded due to open spaces around(maybe after metro things may change)
                  -May take more time to get inhabited than expected.
                  MM

Comment

good new, this!

a sub district centre is planned opp 78. Barola market is very nearby. so no shortage of commercials.

being 1 km from dadri road, I feel this would be inhabited very fast. Also, Helios has mostly end users, so more chances of quick inhabitation.

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                    I went to sector 78 and saw the site of Sunshine. WIP definitely at SSH and Sikka site. Good thing is that since these projects are small sized, work is quickly visible.

Highlights-

-The batching plant(concrete-cement mixing and cement storage in basement) is on the way
                    -Excavation of towers facing 24 meter road started
                    -Sample flat / marketing office on the way and already looking impressive
                    -STore room on the way
                    -Probably the fastest moving project in sec - 78
                    -Green area of 200 mtrs in front

Lowlights-
                    -Lack of commercial in the sector
                    -Sector looks eluded due to open spaces around(maybe after metro things may change)
                    -May take more time to get inhabited than expected.

Comment

don't know about other things. but barola market is not a commercial that you can look forward to. its a village with lots of marble and construction material shops and that's about it.
                      Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
                      good new, this!

a sub district centre is planned opp 78. Barola market is very nearby. so no shortage of commercials.

being 1 km from dadri road, I feel this would be inhabited very fast. Also, Helios has mostly end users, so more chances of quick inhabitation.
                      Last edited by alokgarg; October 28 2010, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X