Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Overall, either Tower B, C outfacing or park facing flats should be a better buy. The rest constitute around 40% of the project which would be at mercy of surrounding projects.
    Sunshine should not be a major issue for park facing flats, they would receive sunshine at at least some point of the day.
    CommentQuote
  • Newletter aa gaya bhai logon! Pahli baar samay se pahle!!

Main Points:

1. Default for Master Bedroom will be Wooden flooring and for all other bedrooms
    will be Vitrified Tiles (as specified in the brochure).
    2. To avoid wastage of tiles, the flooring tiles will be fixed in rectangular fashion
    (edge of tile running parallel to the edge of the wall) instead of the diagonal pattern
    found in the sample flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    It's going to be big problem.... not for those who entered at 2800/sqft AI but for those who are entering at 5000/sqft.

SunShine anyway will not be there for any of tower in park facing too becuase distance between tower is less and park is very small...and top of that almost 25 floor building...

while thiS may be true 4 some apts but cannot be taken as a thumb rule. wk out ur basic trigno for towers like A,B,C and F and u will c how wrong u r. cannot comment upon D & E towers because i have not visited that end of the proj.

Three side sandwiched by other projects name should be

Sandwich Helios or may be HotDog apartments....

dear, dear.......... such ignorance. please suggest one proj in 78 which is not sandwiched betn other projsexcept M Modernete but us ke samane toh kabristan hai!!!! by the way have u seen GRAND kothis in prime locations of Noida, they all r sandwiched betn other kothis unless they r on a corner plot. they do not have any windows opening in two cardinal directions- no X ventillation. so BY UR LOGIC should w call these kothis as ham burgers

My view : At below 3000 AI it was a great buy... but today.. I would not advise anyone to enter..

why Not? hope u r aware of the current rates at which the new projs,albiet few in numbers, r being launched even w/o any constr activity to show.

Reason : Narrow road, (agreed) 3 side sandwiched and 5 acre project in Sec 78 sandwiched by 3 projects is just like "Aalo tikki" between burger....(repetition is boring... never mind) by the way smaller proj have lesser maint issues
    Let's get all delivered then decide...

If assume at possession it is for 6k still for 2000 sqft apartment price will be 1.25 crore.. some one with deep pocket why will buy "Aaloo Tikii"...? kyonki RTM hoga aur agar proj acha hoga toh paisa dena parega... please compare the prices of RTM flats in neighbouring Sect 50 and u will get the idea...

Now please don't ask me to stay away from writing...it's public forum...

If the picture posted is wrong then post actual picture..(pahle pore POSTS PARH TOH lo h)

Objective of IREF is review so buyer can take informed decision....
    AGREED .... INFORMED DECISIONS ARE BASED ON KNOWLEDGE(SELF/ OBTAINED).... BUT THEN KNOWLEDGE AND SARCASM SELDOM GO HAND IN HAND.

NOW PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO STOP COMMENTING... BECAUSE AS U RIGHTLY SAID IT'S A PUBLIC FORUM

BY THE WAY U REMIND ME OF SOME ONE WHO USED TO BE QUITE ACTIVE ON THE FORUM..... BUT THESE DAYS IS SUPPOSEDLY IN HIBERNATION(?);)

HAVE A BALL

REGARDS

SIDS
    CommentQuote
  • If assume at possession it is for 6k still for 2000 sqft apartment price will be 1.25 crore.. some one with deep pocket why will buy "Aaloo Tikii"...? kyonki RTM hoga aur agar proj acha hoga toh paisa dena parega... please compare the prices of RTM flats in neighbouring Sect 50 and u will get the idea...

SIDS

I agree..check maple rates..only three towers no green space for children..no park..but rates are quite high there..

I agree..check maple rates..only three towers no green space for children..no park..but rates are quite high there..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    This is not today's rate! He is expecting that to be the rate when it's RTM, one year from now.

What rate (all incl) do you expect for Paras Tierrea after one year?

5400 all inc ke around n il exit around that time after earning 30 lacs premium on a investment of 14 lacs only.. Really i dont see paras/anyother Dense project moving at FD rate from 2013 end onwards... At the end only the fittest will survive...
    Lets see if SSH is one of them or not.. :-)
    CommentQuote
  • SSH builder has done good job, the price have escalated because of the pace of construction.
    In fact SSH might be the only builder who has kept its promises uptill now.

But the prices can not keep on rising just because the project is given on time.
    Other factors like connectivity, supply , near by amenities will determine the rates here on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Digvijay
    SSH builder has done good job, the price have escalated because of the pace of construction.
    In fact SSH might be the only builder who has kept its promises uptill now.

But the prices can not keep on rising just because the project is given on time.
    Other factors like connectivity, supply , near by amenities will determine the rates here on.

bilkul durust janab, possession tak phir bhii thik thik rate barhega, lekin uske baad aur factors par yeh sector aur project dukhtarane hind hooga.

is project ke liyae dusre builderon ki sust chaal ek bari samasya ban sakti hai jiske karan asliayt mein zaruaratmand bhai logon ko shift karne main hichkichat ho sakti hai

sids69
    CommentQuote
  • newsletter query

Bhaiyo, yeh Area under development behind Tower D and E mein Pillar ka kya purpose hai ..yaha kya ban reha hai..any idea ?

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Newletter aa gaya bhai logon! Pahli baar samay se pahle!!

Main Points:

1. Default for Master Bedroom will be Wooden flooring and for all other bedrooms
    will be Vitrified Tiles (as specified in the brochure).
    2. To avoid wastage of tiles, the flooring tiles will be fixed in rectangular fashion
    (edge of tile running parallel to the edge of the wall) instead of the diagonal pattern
    found in the sample flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Bhaiyo, yeh Area under development behind Tower D and E mein Pillar ka kya purpose hai ..yaha kya ban reha hai..any idea ?

most likely the grnd floor slab will be extended to the half constr boundary wall. underneath this floor will b ur basement parking while the top portion will b used fopr surface movement.the bdry wall is likely to b increased in height......
    aise pil;lar aapko tower A and f ke piche bhi dikhayee denge.......my POV

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • all of a sudden so much of bashing of this project...whats gone wrong..since i have started assessing this project I have developed a strong liking for this one...

If density is a concern, then one needs to see the way sec 137 and 143 is coming up...thats the way future projects will be...cant do much abt it...I recently went to the project site and liked the overall project...Sec 78 undoubtedly is high dense but that doesnt stop luxury projects like Mezzeria launching luxury projects in same vicinity...Infact, I find Sec 50 equally dense although with lower FAR..theres hardly any greenery there except Meghdootam which is adjacent to a big park...

i think this project has the potential of becoming the next ATS in a year or two,,,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    all of a sudden so much of bashing of this project...whats gone wrong..since i have started assessing this project I have developed a strong liking for this one...

If density is a concern, then one needs to see the way sec 137 and 143 is coming up...thats the way future projects will be...cant do much abt it...I recently went to the project site and liked the overall project...Sec 78 undoubtedly is high dense but that doesnt stop luxury projects like Mezzeria launching luxury projects in same vicinity...Infact, I find Sec 50 equally dense although with lower FAR..theres hardly any greenery there except Meghdootam which is adjacent to a big park...

i think this project has the potential of becoming the next ATS in a year or two,,,

nothing has gone wrong with the project.... there r other forces at play, mind games etc
    the builder has not changed any specs... infact transparency has been his HALLMARK. only the wall along the road has been bit of a dampner, but then from security point of view it is good.
    abhi constr chal rahi hai isliyae open spaces nazar nahin a rahi hai. project ke rear side ka camera shot le kar project ki ninda kari ja rahi hai.
    jame raho... only one year ahead.

regards
    sids69
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1

they dont have register PDF creater...
    as per update file..
    the CEO seems to be it guy..

nothing against the project development, but its seems denting there professional attitude....
    CommentQuote
  • I second this..just wait for 1 year and see the end product. From day 1 SSH is being transparent and friendly builder, start from their website, approvals, earth quake resitant certifcation, raw material, construction speed, project videos and lots of other things.

Originally Posted by sids69
    nothing has gone wrong with the project.... there r other forces at play, mind games etc
    the builder has not changed any specs... infact transparency has been his HALLMARK. only the wall along the road has been bit of a dampner, but then from security point of view it is good.
    abhi constr chal rahi hai isliyae open spaces nazar nahin a rahi hai. project ke rear side ka camera shot le kar project ki ninda kari ja rahi hai.
    jame raho... only one year ahead.

regards
    sids69
    CommentQuote
  • Although specs have not changed from what was there in BBA,

1. 2 months back they said that all bedrooms would get wooden flooring. Now only master bedroom will have that, as mentioned in BBA.

No impact for me, as I have opted for vitrified only.

2. sample flat has tiles fitted diagonally. In actual they are fitting them rectangular.

I like the diagonal fitting.
    CommentQuote
  • then why the hell they are asking for tile choices..(vitrified or wooden) gaps with groove or jointless???

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Although specs have not changed from what was there in BBA,

1. 2 months back they said that all bedrooms would get wooden flooring. Now only master bedroom will have that, as mentioned in BBA.

No impact for me, as I have opted for vitrified only.

2. sample flat has tiles fitted diagonally. In actual they are fitting them rectangular.

I like the diagonal fitting.
    CommentQuote