Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Its really frustrating to write a long post, Dil Se, only to see it vanish due to a technical glitch. Now whenever I write a long post, I first copy that before clicking "submit".

ultimately did the same.
    will come back to you wrt LT CGT

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in buying 1575 sq ft 3 bhk in sunshine Helios. Anyone looking to sell, please let me know details n price
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jirohit
    I am interested in buying 1575 sq ft 3 bhk in sunshine Helios. Anyone looking to sell, please let me know details n price

We will get suspended/banned if we do so :)
    CommentQuote
  • Jirohit: Why don't you mention your last offer price :D, if anyone interested will call / msg you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Jirohit: Why don't you mention your last offer price :D, .

I am buying for first time. I was hoping forum users can help me to get good deal at correct price. Can u help me in letting me know how to go about it. Company is quoting rs 5000 which is way higher
    CommentQuote
  • 5000 is way higher than?
    CommentQuote
  • Aman
    CommentQuote
  • Still waiting for response. Price for all inclusive for 1575 sq ft in sunshine Helios. What do y guy suggest for me to buy?
    CommentQuote
  • dear praveen

a portion of the HT line does go thru the walled area next to SSH.
    pl see the att photos
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • dear all

had vis SSh. some photos are att.

the width of the road will b more than what is perceived at present becuse of the temp encroachments done by all the builders

regards

sids
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • How many floors are there in sunshine Helios. It was earlier 21' is it now 25-26 floors?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jirohit
    How many floors are there in sunshine Helios. It was earlier 21' is it now 25-26 floors?

earlier it was 23 floors, 21 normal floor 22-23 pent house. They have almost stopped work in tower B on 22th floor, looks like they are deciding on increasing no of floors :) cuz till 22th floor speed was good and they are on 22th floor for last ~2-3 months.

I think they going to increase...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    dear all

had vis SSh. some photos are att.

the width of the road will b more than what is perceived at present becuse of the temp encroachments done by all the builders

regards

sids

Sids bhai,

0.01 megapixels ka camera le gaye the kya! Thode bade photo daalo yaar!!

About high tension line, the line dividing the road is not a high tension line. The HT line is along the nalla, which is around 100m away.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neokhsr
    earlier it was 23 floors, 21 normal floor 22-23 pent house. They have almost stopped work in tower B on 22th floor, looks like they are deciding on increasing no of floors :) cuz till 22th floor speed was good and they are on 22th floor for last ~2-3 months.

I think they going to increase...

The earlier plan, G+23, had utilizes the full FAR of 2.75.

Now,

1. they have probably planned to remove 50% flats from ground floor, to provide a spacious lobby. SO these can be move to the top floor.

2. they are trying to get green building certification. (possible with red bricks?). If they do get, they will get 1% additional FAR. So, they will get to builder around 4 flat more in the whole project.

If points 1 and 2 are combined, they get to builder 1 floor more, may be with modified floor plans.

So G+24 it would be. Means total 25 floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    The earlier plan, G+23, had utilizes the full FAR of 2.75.

Now,

1. they have probably planned to remove 50% flats from ground floor, to provide a spacious lobby. SO these can be move to the top floor.

2. they are trying to get green building certification. (possible with red bricks?). If they do get, they will get 1% additional FAR. So, they will get to builder around 4 flat more in the whole project.

If points 1 and 2 are combined, they get to builder 1 floor more, may be with modified floor plans.

So G+24 it would be. Meas total 25 floors.

praveen bhai mast banaya hai ye new builder .. hats off to you .. johri hee heere ki qadr jaanta hai :D
    CommentQuote