Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    which is better mahagun or sunshine helios ?

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      Cannot say until they give possession.....but going by past record Mahagun is way ahead in the game .... par sachin also gets out on ZERO...so cannot really predict.... sunshine are doing very decent job with pace of construction though and if we believe market forces then mahagun is also dammn serious in giving good product here....so race is on ...lets see who will command better premium...

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        Kyon ladai karwana chahti ho!

        There is no clear cut answer. You would get an idea by reading through the threads of both projects. Got to sleep. Will post a summary comparison tomorrow.

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
          Praveen, don't go on builder website rate. Recently someone booked at 4000 all inclusive in new towers.

          In resale it's going at 3500-4000 all inclusive depending on PLC and floor all inclusive. (This is based on someone who asked my opinion about buying a 5th floor park facing unit @3900 all inclusive in Flexi).

          People will say why I am writing of low prices about project I am invested as on IREF people are claiming dabba project selling at 4500 in resale.

          My answer is IREF is to give honest advise not to celebrate diwali about your project/investment.

          I can't write "I know someone who bought in resale at 4500 BSP in Mahagun." My soul don't allow this to write.
          Un-Bee-Lee-Vee-Able!!
          I went to Mahgun Moderne. they were quoting a price of 5k psf(all in all). they didn't show much interest in negotiations. I was quite impressed by the project but the rate was too much. I mean, before I booked with SSH @4200 psf (all in all) in Nov and most certainly before I read what you wrote, chandra2034 ji, I considered myself "not-bad" at negotiations. Yet, till now i dont regret my decision. I knw Mahagun has a favorable record but a chance must be given to new builders. Among new ones, I found SSH most promising. fingers tangled!

          btw- which is this "dabba" project you are talking about?
          Last edited by camanish; January 10 2012, 04:53 PM.

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            I also find rate of 4000 psf all incl for Mahagun unbelievable.

            at this rate, consider 1250 size flat.

            Total cost = 50L.

            4L is fixed charge for parking and club.

            Remaining Cost = 46L.

            rate = 46L/1250 = 3680 psf.

            extra charges = (25 + 75 + 80) = 180.
            some location PLC: 100.

            BSP = 3680 - 280 = 3400.

            Listed BSP = 4050 on DP.

            If they are really giving 15 to 20% discount on listed price, it would mean that the project has sold very poorly.

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              I also find rate of 4000 psf all incl for Mahagun unbelievable.

              at this rate, consider 1250 size flat.

              Total cost = 50L.

              4L is fixed charge for parking and club.

              Remaining Cost = 46L.

              rate = 46L/1250 = 3680 psf.

              extra charges = (25 + 75 + 80) = 180.
              some location PLC: 100.

              BSP = 3680 - 280 = 3400.

              Listed BSP = 4050 on DP.

              If they are really giving 15 to 20% discount on listed price, it would mean that the project has sold very poorly.
              Boss...i still believe 4K (incl. all) for fresh Mahagun booking ...highly unlikely.

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
                In 4000 all inclusive, one can get Mahagun Mordene in fresh booking which will turn out better that anyone else in Sec 75-79 due to facilities planned and kind of flat like Duplex etc they are building in society.

                3500 All inclusive could be good deal in this project until not delivered because "Possession abhi baaki hai mere Dost".
                From July 2012 Mahagun is handing over possession to Low rise duplexs.
                dear sir

                1. please pm me the the unit being offered buy mahagun in 4000/- ( even new towers is acceptable) all inclusive. i would like to invest for medium term. u can pm the deatils of brokers/ mahagun official. no jokes !!!

                2. duplex may be offered in july for possession but will th area be livable with so much construction in surrounding area and more importantly within mahagun project itself.

                3. quality. mahagun may hav a good past record but speak to the purchasers of their CR project and u will realise that nothing can b taken for suriety till the project is delievered.

                warm regards

                sids

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  Originally posted by sids69 View Post
                  dear sir

                  1. please pm me the the unit being offered buy mahagun in 4000/- ( even new towers is acceptable) all inclusive. i would like to invest for medium term. u can pm the deatils of brokers/ mahagun official. no jokes !!!

                  2. duplex may be offered in july for possession but will th area be livable with so much construction in surrounding area and more importantly within mahagun project itself.

                  3. quality. mahagun may hav a good past record but speak to the purchasers of their CR project and u will realise that nothing can b taken for suriety till the project is delievered.

                  warm regards

                  sids
                  Just go through couple of thread on IREF and someone reported 4k all inc price for booking in Mahagun recently. Prices in Mahagun Mordene varies a lot, I mean 17th floor Non PLC flat you will get in Flexi at 4k. Check with few channel partner.

                  And 3900 All inclusive deal some one was getting in resale for 5th floor, since I am a buyer he asked me about my opinion 1 week back.

                  Is is 5k All inclusive in Mahagun ? Buy my flat at 4900 All Inclusive, buy from me. PM me if you are ready to buy at 4900 All inclusive 13th floor Low rise facing 1250 sqft unit. I don't have any plan to sell but if get 4900 then will surely exit. It's almost 150% profit on investment in 20 month.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                    Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
                    Just go through couple of thread on IREF and someone reported 4k all inc price for booking in Mahagun recently. Prices in Mahagun Mordene varies a lot, I mean 17th floor Non PLC flat you will get in Flexi at 4k. Check with few channel partner.

                    And 3900 All inclusive deal some one was getting in resale for 5th floor, since I am a buyer he asked me about my opinion 1 week back.

                    Is is 5k All inclusive in Mahagun ? Buy my flat at 4900 All Inclusive, buy from me. PM me if you are ready to buy at 4900 All inclusive 13th floor Low rise facing 1250 sqft unit. I don't have any plan to sell but if get 4900 then will surely exit. It's almost 150% profit on investment in 20 month.
                    my offer was for 4000/- (all inclusive) not 4900/- . u r mixing up statments of two different bloggers. please fwd the details of channel partners or anybody else offering at 4000/-(all inclusive - plc/non plc unit).
                    regards
                    sids

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      BSP of 3400 does not sound realistic even in down payment plan.

                      One of my close friends bought at BSP of 3700 in down payment, but that was a month back, and I am told that Mahagun is not offering similar discounts even in DP any more. Not sure though ?

                      Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                      I also find rate of 4000 psf all incl for Mahagun unbelievable.

                      at this rate, consider 1250 size flat.

                      Total cost = 50L.

                      4L is fixed charge for parking and club.

                      Remaining Cost = 46L.

                      rate = 46L/1250 = 3680 psf.

                      extra charges = (25 + 75 + 80) = 180.
                      some location PLC: 100.

                      BSP = 3680 - 280 = 3400.

                      Listed BSP = 4050 on DP.

                      If they are really giving 15 to 20% discount on listed price, it would mean that the project has sold very poorly.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X