Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kis baat ke liye mast bol rahe ho dost?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes its true that club gym daily need shop and spacious lobby are now at ground floors of most of the towers. Spacious lobby will give royal look n feel.
    CommentQuote
  • What's the resale price for 1575 sf?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Yes its true that club gym daily need shop and spacious lobby are now at ground floors of most of the towers. Spacious lobby will give royal look n feel.

Please elaborate this.
    Do you mean that there will be multiple clubs and gyms?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumish
    What's the resale price for 1575 sf?

no generalized price.

Buyer seller raazi, to kya karega kaazi!
    CommentQuote
  • multiple clubs ???? Club would be at F tower ground floor area AFAIK. confirmed when I visited site, from SSH senior officials.

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Please elaborate this.
    Do you mean that there will be multiple clubs and gyms?
    CommentQuote
    multiple clubs ???? Club would be at F tower ground floor area AFAIK. confirmed when I visited site, from SSH senior officials.

You said "club gym daily need shop and spacious lobby are now at ground floors of most of the towers"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    You said "club gym daily need shop and spacious lobby are now at ground floors of most of the towers"

dear

i think he meant to say that these facilities are available in ground floors of most of the projects

regards

sids
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumish
    what's the resale price for 1575 sf?

5000/- psf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Sids bhai,

0.01 megapixels ka camera le gaye the kya! Thode bade photo daalo yaar!!

About high tension line, the line dividing the road is not a high tension line. The HT line is along the nalla, which is around 100m away.

1. camera toh SLT tha but the size of the image has to be reduced to enable loading on the web page. readjust karte wakt size jaida choota ho gaya.

2. the electric line passing through the walled prtion is definitely HT line. the pylons shown in the photograph are located in the walled area and not across the road. there r two HT lines- one in the walled area and the second one across the road. hav a relook when u visit noida again from pune :)

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, the photo you posted is of the line between the road. My point is that it is not an HT line (based on the looks).

An HT line is more than 35 kV. The line we are talking about is most probably carrying much lesser voltage. Please correct me if wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Fatichar Bro,

I have heard SSH launching some other project on expressway. Any news on that ?

As you are invested in SSH, Kahin se information ka jugaad lagvaaao.

Thanks
    Wicked
    CommentQuote
  • Nahi bhai,

this news is there for 1 year. Nothing known yet.
    CommentQuote
    multiple clubs ???? Club would be at F tower ground floor area AFAIK. confirmed when I visited site, from SSH senior officials.

If the club is within the tower...so it wouldnt be larger than 7-8K sq ft?
    CommentQuote
  • fatichar bhai,

Mere kehne ka matlab hai ki yeh sab facilities, like GYM, Club etc are coming on ground floors.

Example: Club would come at Ground Floor of F tower
    Lobby Would come at Ground Floor of B / C Tower
    Daily need shop would come in one of other tower

Most of towers means - out of 6, 4 would be occupied with different facilities. There would be no dedicated Gym for each tower :D. SSH abhi itna luxurious bhi nahi hua

Originally Posted by fatichar
    CommentQuote