Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Vipulmails, Your opinion would be welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    I personally think Launching of commercial especially office spaces is not a excellent idea when a good reputation for residential was created. Not sure if the real aim of launchig commercial is altogether different.

if residential would have been launched, it would have got very good response.

PS: My own POV

Certainly they saw some opportunity that we can't/couldn't. I think commercial is a different ballgame altogether and its dynamics are very different from that of residential. Maybe they placed the bet on the location.
    CommentQuote
  • Dfntly location is futurisitic near IT companies, Expressway, Hyatt.
    Launching commercial is not bad however investors like me would not like:

1) Office Space to invest
    2) Too much Price for Studio apt 505 sqft approx 50L
    3) Too much of loading

I talked to SSH today and came to know very soon they are launching new residential in sec 143 sizes are approx 1200 sqft. price not defined yet.

One thing is sure after Noida Extension flood, pricing, Loading of new project has to be competitive otherwise they have to struggle for selling residential units aswell, as they are struggling for commercial.

Originally Posted by indianref
    Certainly they saw some opportunity that we can't/couldn't. I think commercial is a different ballgame altogether and its dynamics are very different from that of residential. Maybe they placed the bet on the location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indianref

well even the location of the proj is not too good as it is just a plot away from the cremeation grnd

sids
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indianref

- Have any of you noticed the fire sprinklers are being installed in the flats. I haven't seen any other builder spending money on providing fire sprinklers inside the flats. But what I am curious about is how would the pipes for supplying water to sprinklers be concealed.

Thanks,
    Noidaite

I had observed the same in Gaur grandeur phase#2 towers (which are 19 story high). I guess installation of water sprinklers are must for high rises as NA fire deptt may not have equipment to reach beyond say 14-15 floors? Gaur's phase1 towers are 12/13 story high and doesn't have water sprinklers installed.
    The pipes are concealed in false ceiling (looks kind of beam on every wall having these pipes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghanup
    I had observed the same in Gaur grandeur phase#2 towers (which are 19 story high). I guess installation of water sprinklers are must for high rises as NA fire deptt may not have equipment to reach beyond say 14-15 floors? Gaur's phase1 towers are 12/13 story high and doesn't have water sprinklers installed.
    The pipes are concealed in false ceiling (looks kind of beam on every wall having these pipes.

use of sprinklers(roof mounted/ wall mounted) is a must in all high rises. w/o these u will not get the NOC from the fire dept----- and consequently CC from NA.

the pipes coming 4m wet risers / descenders to the sprinklers should b concealed to ensure aesthetics. had cautioned the builder way back in mar 2011 to enure that the sup lines are concealed as i had a bad experience in Aditya Mega city, Inrapuram. the builder had not catered 4 FF facilities and when he did not get clearance, as an after thought he laid the pipes. as a result u had exposed pipe lines running thru ur living and bed rooms

sids
    CommentQuote
  • Smallest size reduced from 1575 to 1200? Does it mean

1. They found it tough to sell Helios due to bigger sizes? (may have got many more inquiries for smaller size)

2. They think the location (sec 143) is not suitable for big sizes?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Thanks Pravin. Yes, I was thinking abt some small investment, but Pune seems to be out of reach now.

Looks like I missed the opportunity when 3 BHK was around 30L abt three yrs ago in Baner area. Hard to believe that they all are khokha+ now !

oh aisa kya .. so now even pune is out of reach for a common IT man !!
    i might as well stay in noida itself now .. earlier i was under the impression that pune property is affordable and so was thinking of looking for a job there
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think a 3 BHK was really around 30L before 3 years in Baner (PUNE).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    oh aisa kya .. so now even pune is out of reach for a common IT man !!
    i might as well stay in noida itself now .. earlier i was under the impression that pune property is affordable and so was thinking of looking for a job there

Ghanta affordable,

kaamwali bai demands 700/month in Ghaziabad, and 1000 in Pune.

Aata chakki Rs 2/kg in Noida, 5/kg in Pune

Cloth ironing was 1.5 or 2 /piece in Noida, 5/cloth in Pune.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Ghanta affordable,

kaamwali bai demands 700/month in Ghaziabad, and 1000 in Pune.

Aata chakki Rs 2/kg in Noida, 5/kg in Pune

Cloth ironing was 1.5 or 2 /piece in Noida, 5/cloth in Pune.

Bhai bottomline yeh hai ki...Salary hike in IT sector is not able to beat inflation.It appears glory days of IT has gone...people have started to talk about survival rather than growth...kukurmutte jaise badte engg. colleges kahin toh apne avshesh chodenge. :P
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, IT is not that rosy anymore. But the real reason is that the countries where the real money is are not growing. So Indian salaries are fast approaching the western salaries, which makes them very difficult to grow further (unless the west also grows)
    CommentQuote
    Yes, IT is not that rosy anymore. But the real reason is that the countries where the real money is are not growing. So Indian salaries are fast approaching the western salaries, which makes them very difficult to grow further (unless the west also grows)

Or inflation shows effect on $ prices to inr. even west comes out of recession, salary hikes there would not be more than 4-5 %. So only hope is $ price.
    CommentQuote
    I don't think a 3 BHK was really around 30L before 3 years in Baner (PUNE).

I know it is bit hard to believe, but it was. Towards the end of '08, during the global financial crisis, there was a huge panic in the marketplace and a lot of new/under construction projects were selling for less than Rs. 3k.
    CommentQuote
    Smallest size reduced from 1575 to 1200? Does it mean

1. They found it tough to sell Helios due to bigger sizes? (may have got many more inquiries for smaller size)

2. They think the location (sec 143) is not suitable for big sizes?

Is this reg their new project? How credible is this info as I thought the details were not yet finalized?
    CommentQuote