Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by Manirao View Post
    Please let me know if any one interested in resale of Sunshine Helios 2800/3200 sqft?
    Manirao ji,

you must have enquired with the builder as well. What is the inventory available from them? And how much discount are they offering on the listed price?

Comment

They are having some higher floors and also in buy back. Rate around 4200/sqft, not yet negotiated with them.

Comment

Buyback? What rate are they buying back at?

Comment

Hi Guys!

As I posted here sometime back, we have found that the actual dimentions of flats are somewhat less than what is shown in the floor plan. This is a serious matter. One sqft of super area has been bought at several thousands. If we are loosing 40 to 50 sqft of usable area, it is a loss of a few lakhs.

I request all the concerned buyers to unite and visit the site together. We will take exact measurements and show the difference to the management, possibly Mr Daw.

I am not available on coming weekend. Call me any other weekend and I would be ready. I am slo ok with 26th Jan.

Please inform your suitable date(s). Come on guy, let's stand up!

Comment

26th is staring at our face. Give your opinions guys!

Comment

Prices increased by 200 Rs. 4400,4500,4600 in DP, FLX, CLP. My analysis was correct, I think I should be part be part of SSH management now
              Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
              yo yo I meant that only, just a wild guess 200/- increase can be there

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                26th is staring at our face. Give your opinions guys!
                Pravin,

I agree that it is an important issue that we need to discuss with the SSH staff. We need to understand where this discrepancy is coming from and how significant it is (e.g. 10-20 sq ft vs 50+ sq ft). Unfortunately I am not in Delhi, therefore can't join you guys.

My suggestion would be to meet with them; whomsoever can make it; even individually should be fine as well, if you can't gather enough mass.

Once I get some more info from you, I'll be more than happy to discuss this with Vijay.

Comment

Hi
                  I agree with Akash I think we are now in a position to start real state business we lean a lot in this business....About the area not as per the layout we need to talk to daw about this and this is a serious matter.........I am coming back in feb end then we will again start the meeting....

About the building floor 15 days ok for a floor what expert idea in this ....what about building strength....
                  Are they taking care for installing the fire safety in the building....

Comment

dear all
                    go to Antriksh greens sector 50, even after 5 years, project still not complete another one year to go. NOWHERE NEAR THE FIVE STAR QAULITY AS WRITTEN IN THE BROCHURE.
                    ON TOP OF THAT THERE IS A MAJOR PARKING MESS, THEY HAVE OVERSOLD THE PARKINGS AND NOW GIVING SPACE 5 FT BY 6FT INSTEAD OF 10 FT BY 12 FT AS PER NOIDA AUTHORITY REGULATIONS.

COMPLETE MESS THE ENTIRE PROJECT...BE VERY AWARE OF THIS BUILDER...LIKE ANY OTHER BUILDER A THROUGH BRED CROOK BOTH HARINDER & RAKESH YADAV HEARD SOME PEOPLE HAVE FILED A CASE IN CRIMINAL COURT AGAINST THEM..INTERSTING BUT THAT IS WHAT THEY DESERVE

Comment

So?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X