Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Faticharji,

are you sure about this?

I went to the site on saturday with my in-laws. They were really impressed with the quality of consutruction and the way work was going on. They were insistent that all floor plans MUST be submitted before 26th Jan. Fortunately for me met the civil engg on the site and discussed the possibilities. Also, they had on display floor, bath & kitchen tiles from Orient and Somani that day. They said the details will be uploaded to the website soon and then we can write an email to them about our pref.

I did not quite notice the difference of 50+ sq ft.

I like the people in the management. They seem to be geniune people (met them only once, though). They could not have over looked such a major difference.

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    Hi Guys!

As I posted here sometime back, we have found that the actual dimentions of flats are somewhat less than what is shown in the floor plan. This is a serious matter. One sqft of super area has been bought at several thousands. If we are loosing 40 to 50 sqft of usable area, it is a loss of a few lakhs.

I request all the concerned buyers to unite and visit the site together. We will take exact measurements and show the difference to the management, possibly Mr Daw.

I am not available on coming weekend. Call me any other weekend and I would be ready. I am slo ok with 26th Jan.

Please inform your suitable date(s). Come on guy, let's stand up!
    Last edited by camanish; January 27 2012, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Manishji,

Even I am happy with the quality of construction. No doubts about it yet from anyone.

A diff of 50 sqft in a flat of 1575 sqft can not be noticed. It needs to be measured. As I measured a few dimensions, I found some of them to be less than what are in the floor plans. For exact figure, would need to measure all dimensions and calculate.

Comment

BTW,

the word from the builder is that the new project has seen good response with around 15% units already booked before launch. And full land has been transferred.

Comment

but the loaction is not good. it is just one plot away from the cremeation ground of sector 94. had visited the site. they have carried out fencing and marked it with their signboards

regards
          sids

Comment

Hi everyone,

I was guest for a long time just converted into member.Planning to invest in under construction commercial.

Fatichar Ji : This is the favorite line of every builder to promote their project but reality may be altogether different.

BTW,

the word from the builder is that the new project has seen good response with around 15% units already booked before launch. And full land has been transferred.

Comment

Hi Sids69,

I also visited the location on Sunday, Its very near to DELL, HCL and many other corporates. I was not aware of cremation ground, thanks for info.

How about investing in studio apt. 500 Sqft in front of corporates and behind Hyatt at approx 8000 Rs?

Or in Food Court shop which they havn't opened yet, but planning to open very soon.

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
              but the loaction is not good. it is just one plot away from the cremeation ground of sector 94. had visited the site. they have carried out fencing and marked it with their signboards

regards
              sids

Comment

Yes Pathan ji, I agree. Just wrote what they said.

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
                  Hi Sids69,

I also visited the location on Sunday, Its very near to DELL, HCL and many other corporates. I was not aware of cremation ground, thanks for info.

How about investing in studio apt. 500 Sqft in front of corporates and behind Hyatt at approx 8000 Rs?

Or in Food Court shop which they havn't opened yet, but planning to open very soon.
                  dear pathan

8000/-psf is ok but i don't think that any builder in sect 94 is quoting these rates. who is the builder for the project that u mentioned? if it's supertech u may avoid because of their past reputation and i personally think that they have bitten more than they can chew

regards

sids

Comment

i think he is talking abt sunshine project only. May be they are offering studio on DP at 8k.

These commercials are way more profitable for builders than residentials. Land cost is around 1.3L psm, which is 5 times the cost of residential. But FAR is (around) 4.

so,

Residential:

land cost PSF = 25k/10.75 = 4888

land cost PSF of builtup area = 4888/FAR = 4888/2.75 = 1777

Commercial:

land cost PSF = 130k/10.75 = 12093

land cost PSF of builtup area = 12093 / 4 = 3023

diff = 1246

But the diff in sale price = 9000 - 4000 = 5000 PSF!!

Comment

yes Fatichar ji,

I was referring to Sunshine commercial only.
                      should I wait for any good 7x retail commercial which are expected to launch after 3-4 months after elections ?

i think he is talking abt sunshine project only. May be they are offering studio on DP at 8k.

These commercials are way more profitable for builders than residentials. Land cost is around 1.3L psm, which is 5 times the cost of residential. But FAR is (around) 4.

so,

Residential:

land cost PSF = 25k/10.75 = 4888

land cost PSF of builtup area = 4888/FAR = 4888/2.75 = 1777

Commercial:

land cost PSF = 130k/10.75 = 12093

land cost PSF of builtup area = 12093 / 4 = 3023

diff = 1246

But the diff in sale price = 9000 - 4000 = 5000 PSF!!
                      Last edited by Pathan; February 2 2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X