Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I also think that possession is atleast a year away. It would probably be fair to say that people will start living in Helios only in 2014. I am also fairly sure that somehow they will manage to send the "offer for possession" letters in July next year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indianref
    I also think that possession is atleast a year away. It would probably be fair to say that people will start living in Helios only in 2014. I am also fairly sure that somehow they will manage to send the "offer for possession" letters in July next year.


    my little expeience in RE indictaes that after a structure i s completed, the builder requires mimimum one yr to complete the internal wks as well as external plaster wk and additionals like club house etc. in our case the structure is not even completed; though the builder will be able to telescope some time due to simultaenity approach.

    so i tend to agree with Pathan that the proj is unlikely to be delievered by end 13.

    in any case with pojs going around in the area the houses are unlikely to be livable by early 2015.

    regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site last Saturday. The project is reaching a stage where the visible progress is not going to be discernable from the outside ( for eg floor wise progress). They are working simultaneously on the internal work and that helps. Internal brick work and plaster work is lagging the topmost floor by 4-5 floors. and tiling/ piping etc by another 5-6 floors. I was told that there are nearly 700 workers on site. I am optimistic for Q2 2013.

    Livability for the area is anybody's guess. I for one plan to move in as soon as I get possession. DiwaliCelebration2013@SunshineHelios with all you neighbours would be a great milestone.

    cheers.
    PS; I am no expert, observations based on site visit, past track of progress, management intent and hope.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prosper
    DiwaliCelebration2013@SunshineHelios QUOTE]


    Good one :D DiwaliCelebration2013@SunshineHelios QUOTE]


    Good one :D
    CommentQuote
  • I too agree that it is bit hard to measure the progress and estimate the completion schedule now.

    Although some delay can't be ruled out, I guess it is also in SSH's interest to deliver it as per the commitment as they wouldn't enjoy paying the penalty for very long. Looking at the math, it will be a significant amt for them; approx 3L Rs. per month (400 flats * ~ 8000 Rs); therefore, they'll try their best to deliver it in June.

    Would that mean they would rush and might cut corners; that is anyone's guess.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

    I am looking for the resale of 2050 at the price 4300-4500, please help me to refer someone who is willing to sale.

    Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prosper
    I visited the site last Saturday. The project is
    Livability for the area is anybody's guess. I for one plan to move in as soon as I get possession. DiwaliCelebration2013@SunshineHelios with all you neighbours would be a great milestone.

    even if they offer possesion in july 2013, the society itself will not be liveable due to initial teething problems which every society has- however, good the builder maybe.

    a society becomes habitable after a pd of six months of possession.there will be a large movement of labour of the builder,individual owners etc. because of which there will be security issues.

    initally there WILL be seepage problems if u get ur wood wk done early, there is every likelihood u may hav to get it done again particularly in kitchen, ur house/ home will be full of dust due to constr activity all around.... expensive curtains, linen , electrical gadgets etc. health problems.......dust

    apart from this is the availabiliy of local shops for daily needs milk, vegies, bread, eggs etc. as of now there is nothing in these sectors unless u want ur family to walk to the nearest village.

    there would still b constr going on in all 7xxxx sects , poor roads. non existent street lights leading to security issues particularly at night. if u hav a working wife/ daughter, it wouldn't b safe for them to travel at night.
    one may plan to give the house on rent for a year or two b4 moving in permanently

    regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by searchadobe
    Hi All

    I am looking for the resale of 2050 at the price 4300-4500, please help me to refer someone who is willing to sale.

    Thanks in advance


    The price point you are looking for is 10% discount to the prevailing rates. Why would somebody sell at a discount to market price unless he needs money immediately or is ignorant of market price. That too in a project where number of investors & sellers are not too many and mostly those who have invested have the capacity to hold.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    dost

    ur first post on this thread is abut 10 hrs ago (post no 1877) and this thread was started on 21 aug 10- so u couldn't have made a post wrt ur budget at the begining of this thread. please reconcile. i think u hav got mixed up betn threads

    at least i hav not found any of ur earlier posts giving out ur budget. maybe i missed out.

    however, in this budget(1 cr) u can get a 2050 SF flat in this project as it comes to a rate of 4878 PSF as per the budget avble ands size being sought. while the current resale rate is anything betn 4300-4700.

    regards

    sids




    for reference sir please have a look at the above rates, current builder rates are 4800 that too on paper and site, with very light negotiation you can get the direct deal of 4600(try your self if you don't believe ).

    Now calculate after 10% discount from the builder rate the price would be - 4600*.9 = 4140, I didn't quote this price

    What i have quoted is more realistic and genuine figure as per the market on which the deal can materialize.
    Here i am talking about the actual trans and reality, as the intend of the above message is for the genuine deal not to create a hype or degrade the resale price.

    I am sorry if i hurt the sentiments of anyone. Need help from you guys to refer anyone who is looking for the exit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by searchadobe
    for reference sir please have a look at the above rates, current builder rates are 4800 that too on paper and site, with very light negotiation you can get the direct deal of 4600(try your self if you don't believe ).

    Now calculate after 10% discount from the builder rate the price would be - 4600*.9 = 4140, I didn't quote this price

    What i have quoted is more realistic and genuine figure as per the market on which the deal can materialize.
    Here i am talking about the actual trans and reality, as the intend of the above message is for the genuine deal not to create a hype or degrade the resale price.

    I am sorry if i hurt the sentiments of anyone. Need help from you guys to refer anyone who is looking for the exit.


    Dude, rather than asking here, go check 99acres or any other property listing site .. You will find many .. Happy hunting !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    I too agree that it is bit hard to measure the progress and estimate the completion schedule now.

    Although some delay can't be ruled out, I guess it is also in SSH's interest to deliver it as per the commitment as they wouldn't enjoy paying the penalty for very long. Looking at the math, it will be a significant amt for them; approx 3L Rs. per month (400 flats * ~ 8000 Rs); therefore, they'll try their best to deliver it in June.

    Would that mean they would rush and might cut corners; that is anyone's guess.

    For a project worth 300 crores, 3L per month is PEANUTS!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by searchadobe
    for reference sir please have a look at the above rates, current builder rates are 4800 that too on paper and site, with very light negotiation you can get the direct deal of 4600(try your self if you don't believe ).

    Now calculate after 10% discount from the builder rate the price would be - 4600*.9 = 4140, I didn't quote this price

    What i have quoted is more realistic and genuine figure as per the market on which the deal can materialize.
    Here i am talking about the actual trans and reality, as the intend of the above message is for the genuine deal not to create a hype or degrade the resale price.

    I am sorry if i hurt the sentiments of anyone. Need help from you guys to refer anyone who is looking for the exit.


    dear friend

    ur quote price of rs 4300-4500 is correct. u should be able to get a unit at this price. fortunately/ unfortunetely there are hardly any investors in the project. u could get a resale unit from an end user like fatichar who appears to have changed his mind of settling down at noida..... but it appears that end users like him are awaiting the full maturity of the product to make max profit. therefore, the availability is less.

    secondly i doubt that the builder is willing to sell at a discount of rs 200/-. his rates being 4800/ 4900/ 5000( no use at this stg to go in for flexi/ clp). about a month backi had tried to buy a 1575 unit for a friend of mine but there were not willing to budge more than rs 50/-. moreoevr, they have very few units left in their inventory and these too r not on good floors.

    so w r gradually moving into a stg where the sellers might start quoting rates equal to that of the builder, if not more. however, all will depend upon the finishing wk carried out by the builder. next one yr will b critical. if the builder delivers a good product, the market rates will become more than the builder- provided he has any inventory left at that stg.

    lastly there is no need to apologise as all views r welcome as long as thay r not sarcastic/ motivated/ testing our basic intelligence

    regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    For a project worth 300 crores, 3L per month is PEANUTS!


    When it comes to losing money, there is no such thing as peanuts for ANY businessman. Every dime counts and has the same numerical effect on the bottom line.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    When it comes to losing money, there is no such thing as peanuts for ANY businessman. Every dime counts and has the same numerical effect on the bottom line.


    More than the money, negative sentiments effect the builder. but all these effects are temporary in nature.

    if u want to calculate in money terms its actually peanuts-
    e.g. You paid 50L for your house at 11% loan, average 400000(interest) per annum. What you get in return is 7.5psf viz 100000 per annum as delay penalty. builder is still earning interest on your money and paying you peanuts back. its basically earning 12-15% and returning 4-5% of that money.

    Issue happens if builder has taken loan from market then he is at loss but nowadays builder invest own money in land (just 10% of total value for a 8 year payment schedule)and do construction from customer's money. they normally do not go for loan. its the customer who goes for loan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    More than the money, negative sentiments effect the builder. but all these effects are temporary in nature.

    if u want to calculate in money terms its actually peanuts-
    e.g. You paid 50L for your house at 11% loan, average 400000(interest) per annum. What you get in return is 7.5psf viz 100000 per annum as delay penalty. builder is still earning interest on your money and paying you peanuts back. its basically earning 12-15% and returning 4-5% of that money.

    Issue happens if builder has taken loan from market then he is at loss but nowadays builder invest own money in land (just 10% of total value for a 8 year payment schedule)and do construction from customer's money. they normally do not go for loan. its the customer who goes for loan.


    I too tend to agree that builder would try its best to deliver it on time to avoid any such bad press. Although I disagree that builder is still making a lot of money on interest now, being this late in the game as they have incurred significant (60-70%) construction costs by now.

    Looking at it from pure financial/ROI perspective, I guess the scenarios would be diff for diff individuals. For me, it wouldn't be a bad proposition it is gets delayed a bit. Looking at the surroundings, I am certain that the place wouldn't be liveable by June'13, therefore I can't put it on rent. So until it becomes liveable and is in a position to attract good tenets, I wouldn't mind getting Rs 8k / month w/o investing anything further (e.g. woodwork etc) and getting into the hassle to find a tenant etc. If the builder keeps paying Rs 1L per year for this raw/semi-finished apt, then I might not even go for the tenant route for the next several years as managing a tenant remotely has been a huge pain in the neck; but this is just by situation; others, esp the prospective immediate end users, would want to get it delivered asap.
    CommentQuote