Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sunshine Helios Site Pics 21-11-10

    Approach road cnstrction in prgrs.
    PCC for tower B in progrs
    Tower A marking, levelling in prgrs
    Tower D excavation in progress
    Sample flat glass work, electric work in prgrs will be completed in arnd 20 days.

    Around 50 labours on site..Good Progress
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Pics are nyc
    CommentQuote
  • I didnt like the idea of making sample flat of wooden boards.....i know it is because of cost cutting but someone it may not give a feel of actual flat...
    CommentQuote
  • I would say...excellent speed of constructiona and well organized and planned.
    The idea behind wooden board is because this sample flat would not be there after some time as it is a temporary one so

    1) Its resuseable material
    2) Its easy to configure and remove.

    However it would give feel of the actual flat..so not to worry :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Foundations

    the excavation they have done for foundation doesn't look much deep to me.

    Expert opinions, any?
    CommentQuote
  • It may be because the ground level of floor would be even 1Ft.more than their sample flat so its around 2-2.5 meters above than the current ground level...but not sure of..

    Again...Expert opinion..any ?

    Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    the excavation they have done for foundation doesn't look much deep to me.

    Expert opinions, any?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    It may be because the ground level of floor would be even 1Ft.more than their sample flat so its around 2-2.5 meters above than the current ground level...but not sure of..

    Again...Expert opinion..any ?



    From the pics, the depth looks to be about 10-12 feet. OK for basement parking which is normally 8-9 feet only.
    CommentQuote
  • Progress is really very good...Looks SSH will be a path breaking project by a new builder...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basant
    Progress is really very good...Looks SSH will be a path breaking project by a new builder...


    Any update? Did anybody visit the site recently?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basant
    Progress is really very good...Looks SSH will be a path breaking project by a new builder...


    Hi Basant,
    progress is good now but its just the start.
    There is many a slip twixt the cup and the lip:D
    CommentQuote
  • Correct Munish, There is a long way to go and this is just a start. But start also needs to be good ;-) because many others projects in this area are starving for start.

    Lets see what happens however it looks better than other builders for now.

    Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Hi Basant,
    progress is good now but its just the start.
    There is many a slip twixt the cup and the lip:D
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    I want to check the SSH site but not able to reach there. Can any one tell me how to reach the site and where are they building their sample flat. Also where is the booking office of SSH.

    Thanks,
    Ashish
    CommentQuote
  • The road for SSH is under construction so probably you have to walk and go there. Sample flat is in front of SSH site only. Hopefully in a month or less the road would be completely ready.

    One part is really good in Noida as compared to any other city that road / infrastructre gets ready before you launcing / construction.

    Their booking office is in Chokani Square near Sec 18 metro station. (1st flr)


    Originally Posted by ashish27
    Hi,

    I want to check the SSH site but not able to reach there. Can any one tell me how to reach the site and where are they building their sample flat. Also where is the booking office of SSH.

    Thanks,
    Ashish
    CommentQuote
  • Current rates

    Hi,

    what are the current rates for Sunshine Helios. i am getting a deal of 3000 all inclusive for 5+ corporate bookings. is this a good price for helios considering other builders options are also available (Ajnara Grand Heritage might be available in 2900/sq. ft. all inclusive)

    thanks,
    Ashish
    CommentQuote
  • at what floor you are getting 3000..if it is less than 5th floor then good rate and also is this price inclusive of woodwork and modular kitchen?
    CommentQuote