Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

U been there?

Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
    don't know about other things. but barola market is not a coomercial that you can look forward to. its a village with lots of marble and construction material shops and that's about it.].
    I feel you just pass thru Barola in a car. I use Barola to

1. buy medicines

2. Buy fruits

3. find plumber and electrician

4. buy electrical goods

5. sometimes consult an economical doctor.

6. buy dairy products and sweets.

7. recharge/repair

But yes, I accept that upper middle class and above do not like such a market.

Comment

Thanks MM for the update..When is Metro and district centre expected ?

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
      good new, this!

a sub district centre is planned opp 78. Barola market is very nearby. so no shortage of commercials.

being 1 km from dadri road, I feel this would be inhabited very fast. Also, Helios has mostly end users, so more chances of quick inhabitation.

Comment

Metro will come when authorities want... but master plan 2031 show 78 as one of the stops. So, it will surely come to this sector.. but when.. maybe 3..5..or 7 years.

Forget district centre for atleast 5-7 years. It's there in master plan, but will take time. However, both these things may increase the RE value of this place but not having them now is not any dampner to this location.

Comment

good new, this!

a sub district centre is planned opp 78. Barola market is very nearby. so no shortage of commercials.

being 1 km from dadri road, I feel this would be inhabited very fast. Also, Helios has mostly end users, so more chances of quick inhabitation.
          Sub district centre will take a lot of time, but surely will be faster than city centre in sector-32 which has taken almost 9-yrs of planning and its only now it is taking some shape by way of logix entertainment city. We bought our house closeby in year 2000 hoping to go to city centre by 2005 , chalo by 2015 we will definitely see light, 10 years is standard time for RE.

Barola is not something people would want after buying flats worth 50L+
          Yes i will be more happy to go to JMD mall in sector 75

True with end users habitation in Helios will be fine, my concern is around Helios as there are lot of open spaces with everything in planning stage.

Metro work is expected to start in 2011 if things go as per plan. Once works starts and knowing their efficiency, we will see metro operational ~ 2014.
          MM

Comment

Sub district centre will take a lot of time, but surely will be faster than city centre in sector-32 which has taken almost 9-yrs of planning and its only now it is taking some shape by way of logix entertainment city. We bought our house closeby in year 2000 hoping to go to city centre by 2005 , chalo by 2015 we will definitely see light, 10 years is standard time for RE.

Barola is not something people would want after buying flats worth 50L+

they would not want, but some like me after spending 50L would be left with only so much that they can afford only Barola in that, not sec 18

Yes i will be more happy to go to JMD mall in sector 75

see you there in 2025

True with end users habitation in Helios will be fine, my concern is around Helios as there are lot of open spaces with everything in planning stage.

Metro work is expected to start in 2011 if things go as per plan. Once works starts and knowing their efficiency, we will see metro operational ~ 2014.

Comment

[QUOTE=pravinchaudhary;120932]

they would not want, but some like me after spending 50L would be left with only so much that they can afford only Barola in that, not sec 18

Pravin-LOL- thats true

see you there in 2025

My BP is going up...i have invested there.

btw -why have u changed your pic
              MM

Comment

is it safe to invest 50L ?

till now everything looks good for SSH, I appreciate the timely start of work, and transparency etc..but just one doubt

is it safe to invest around 50L with new builder who has no background, no previous projects..or is it just because of reputation of one big IT shot MD Mr. Daw ?

comments please

[QUOTE=Munish Malhautra;120946]

Pravin-LOL- thats true

see you there in 2025

Comment

[QUOTE=Munish Malhautra;120946]

see you there in 2025

changed pic as Mr Bajaj threatened to kidnap me!

Comment

[QUOTE=kocharr;121442]till now everything looks good for SSH, I appreciate the timely start of work, and transparency etc..but just one doubt

is it safe to invest around 50L with new builder who has no background, no previous projects..or is it just because of reputation of one big IT shot MD Mr. Daw ?

comments please

Hi Kocharr,
                    This is a good question. Its a trade-off when u are considering a long-term investment and hence u need to be sure before making a decision. Normally a builder enters RE market with a long -term vision because of huge initial investment/reputation at stake. Unless he has other motives he will not run-away as this is the way we normally think about these guys
                    According to me following are pros and cons-

Pros-

-Good construction quality
                    -Price nego. possible
                    -Good service during and after making the deal
                    -Timely possession(in case of positive cash-flow)
                    -Transparency

Cons-
                    -Un-Timely possession(in case of negative cash-flow issue)
                    -Lack of experience can make things go against u
                    -Issues arising during midway and possession
                    -Overcommitment can become a problem
                    -Appreciation can be a question mark
                    -Greed factor can easily come in the way
                    MM

Comment

[QUOTE=pravinchaudhary;121686]
                      Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post

changed pic as Mr Bajaj threatened to kidnap me!
                      Hmmm. So with this pic u are scaring bajaj bhai.....
                      MM

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X