Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear Sunshine People,

I am happy to learn from this group and appreciate the thoughtful updates that members share. I have one of the smaller penthouses and am looking forward to moving. I would appreciate any advice on things to consider for the penthouse - is the double insulation business appropriate for my 21-22 floor house? Will the heat be unbearable? Sometimes, I'm in skeptical, other times, I can't wait for it to be ready and to move!

ED
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Edupreneur
    Dear Sunshine People,

I am happy to learn from this group and appreciate the thoughtful updates that members share. I have one of the smaller penthouses and am looking forward to moving. I would appreciate any advice on things to consider for the penthouse - is the double insulation business appropriate for my 21-22 floor house? Will the heat be unbearable? Sometimes, I'm in skeptical, other times, I can't wait for it to be ready and to move!

ED

r u skeptical of staying in a top floor apartment or r u skeptical of double insulation glass?

well i will try answering both

at present i am staying in a top floor house, the heat particularly from apr to august is quite unbearable, particularly in may & jun. the acs are practically running 24 hrs, provided power sup is there!. there are supposedly heat reducing roof paints and other engineering gimmicks available in the market but these actually make only marginal difference.my brother satying in atop floor house at panchkula ha tried all of these and the results r not worth the money spent.

reqmt of double insulation glass is commom to all floors . it is a personal choice. but i feel that it would b more beneficial in a top floor apt as it would at least cut down on lateral heat. on a higher floor it also helps in reducing the effect of wind.

if u r plg to stay in the PH then i recommend that u go in for this glass. if u r an investor or hav a double mind then u may forego, it as during resale it will not get u any spl dividends

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you so much Sid ji - you actually addressed both my questions.

I've seen a prior thread on top floor apartments and I've read the pro and con perspectives. From my personal POV, I really like the fact that there are two floors for use, coz then one floor can be silent with no TV noise and my spouse can watch stupid films on loud volume on the other ... I worry about the heat though and the additional cost of running ACs 24 hours for two months. I'm not a fan of ACs either and the pollution they emit as well as the stale air they produce after awhile are both unhealthy cons. There's a terrace (which doesn't come cheap) and I wonder if the builder is secretly laughing that he gets to do PR for a 'terrace' which costs him nothing and is touted like a super special asset for PH owners ... But then, I imagine the Delhi winter sun will be balmy; shortlived though it is; no dust either; unfettered views of the changing sky; no traffic noise (biggie!); on the other hand - isolation? vertigo? what if the lift stops (yikes..)

So you suggest double glaze ... something to think about and more budget stuff to juggle ... Decisions, decisions ....
    CommentQuote
  • Edupreneur,

as you have two floors, only the upper one should suffer from heat. So you can change use pattern in summers to mostly use the lower floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, that's what I've been thinking too: reconfigure space usage based on seasons. It will be a new experience - never lived so high before.
    CommentQuote
  • When did you buy? How much it cost you all incl?

Penthouse gets the roof rights as well, no?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by edupreneur
    thank you so much sid ji - you actually addressed both my questions.

I've seen a prior thread on top floor apartments and i've read the pro and con perspectives. From my personal pov, i really like the fact that there are two floors for use, coz then one floor can be silent with no tv noise and my spouse can watch stupid films on loud volume on the other
    i would be very ...... Very careful with such loud thoughts :d

i too had thought of purchasing a ph but two factors prevented me from doing so
    - the heat factor we have already discussed
    - the second factor concerns the person who usually opens the front door of the house whenever the door bell chimes. C if ur bedroom is on the first floor of the
    house , evry time the door bell is rung u have to negotiate the flight of stairs. It becomes an irritant particularly during morning when the maids are in and out, secondly during old age( if u retain the flat for that long) the knee jts generally become creaky and negotiating the flt of stairs is a painfull affair.
    ... I worry about the heat though and the additional cost of running acs 24 hours for two months. I'm not a fan of acs either and the pollution they emit as well as the stale air they produce after awhile are both unhealthy cons. There's a terrace (which doesn't come cheap) and i wonder if the builder is secretly laughing that he gets to do pr for a 'terrace' which costs him nothing and is touted like a super special asset for ph owners ... But then, i imagine the delhi winter sun will be balmy; shortlived though it is; no dust either; unfettered views of the changing sky; no traffic noise (biggie!); on the other hand - isolation? Vertigo? What if the lift stops (yikes..)

so you suggest double glaze ... Something to think about and more budget stuff to juggle ... Decisions, decisions ....

hope u have got the terrace at half the basic price in vogue at that time

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by edupreneur
    thank you so much sid ji - you actually addressed both my questions.

I've seen a prior thread on top floor apartments and i've read the pro and con perspectives. From my personal pov, i really like the fact that there are two floors for use, coz then one floor can be silent with no tv noise and my spouse can watch stupid films on loud volume on the other ... I worry about the heat though and the additional cost of running acs 24 hours for two months. I'm not a fan of acs either and the pollution they emit as well as the stale air they produce after awhile are both unhealthy cons. There's a terrace (which doesn't come cheap) and i wonder if the builder is secretly laughing that he gets to do pr for a 'terrace' which costs him nothing and is touted like a super special asset for ph owners ... But then, i imagine the delhi winter sun will be balmy; shortlived though it is; no dust either; unfettered views of the changing sky; no traffic noise (biggie!); on the other hand - isolation? Vertigo? What if the lift stops (yikes..)

so you suggest double glaze ... Something to think about and more budget stuff to juggle ... Decisions, decisions ....

i do not know if it suits ur budget...... It can help reducing the vertical heat ( through roof) and also cut down on ur energy bills.

c if u have got roof rights. U may try getting the roof covered with solar panels. This not only reflects the solar radiations but also helps in conserving ur elec bills. It is a costly affair but quite practical

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • I was planning to go for Cleo county sector 121, but finally decided to go for Sunshine helios. I am not fully aware of the development/quality happening in S.HE. I don't know whether it is good move or not. Senoir members please advice; from future point of view say after 5-7 years what will be the better location?, as i still have to play my final cards
    CommentQuote
  • EW is much better than 78..78 is much better than 121...121 is much better than Noida Extn..
    CommentQuote
  • I got the lower floor option in helios at the price of 4600/-. I cann't reconfigure it since it is already done. Is this the correct price of the project or still some major/minor bargain can be done? What should be price at which i should close the deal?
    Thanks for your earlier replies.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    EW is much better than 78..78 is much better than 121...121 is much better than Noida Extn..

But not the whole EWay! Plz specify the area. Warna koi Jaypee Aman le lega, aur aapko gaali maarega!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mspp26
    I got the lower floor option in helios at the price of 4600/-. I cann't reconfigure it since it is already done. Is this the correct price of the project or still some major/minor bargain can be done? What should be price at which i should close the deal?
    Thanks for your earlier replies.

Which size and tower? 4600 all incl is good rate to buy IMO. But should not be 1575 size of tower E.
    CommentQuote
  • It is tower D, 2450 size. I am planning to buy it for my own use.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...I want to know the builders in noida who are really good..n also want to knw abt the option ready to move..can some body help me in this plsssss
    CommentQuote