Sort by :
Filter by :
- M really very confused abt this..which builder is really good n where to invest moneyCommentQuote0Flag
i had only invested till Omaxe GW...but looking at the investor appetite, now am planning to make an investment in sec 143..am starting a thread relating to this.CommentQuote0Flag
- dear all
new project by SI/ SB/? being launched b4 diwali
likely rate 3500/- soft launch
2 bhks will b there
nothing else known
it's a good buy. go 4 it
- Originally Posted by Pallavi PM really very confused abt this..which builder is really good n where to invest money
u seemed confused or ur Qs r confusing me, at least.
what do u want? in one post u r seeking RTM in other post u looking for investment suggestions. is ur reqmt of RTM 4 investment purpose or 4 end use or r useeking suggestions for two different remqts i.e one 4 end use and other 4 investment. confused? so am i !!
please spell out ur reqmts clearly and list out the spade wk done by u till now
AIM IS TO HELP U WITH GOOD INPUTS
Is 4600 all inclusive or is it exclusive of Lease Rent & IFMS? And which floor it is? If it is all inclusive then its a very good deal. If 4740 is the all inclusive price then its a fair price. Do consider 2050 size apartment. Isn't it big enough?CommentQuote0Flag
- it is 4600 + 100 (lease rent) + 40 IFMS. I am considering it since 2450 Flats are 3 side open. and 2050 size flats are 2 side open. else the floor choice is available in 2540 area. I am not getting that choice in 2050 or 2850. It is big but extra rooms can be used for many purposes like personnal gym or games room like you can put TT table there or use it for magitation purpose.CommentQuote0Flag
as you have two floors, only the upper one should suffer from heat. So you can change use pattern in summers to mostly use the lower floor.
Yes that could and would happen, but be careful of making any naive assumptions here. Based on my experience and situation, which is not too diff from the OP, TV (wali) gets the preferred floor/spot in the house. :)
Looks like this house is all set to have two large-screen TVs.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sids69i do not know if it suits ur budget...... It can help reducing the vertical heat ( through roof) and also cut down on ur energy bills.
c if u have got roof rights. U may try getting the roof covered with solar panels. This not only reflects the solar radiations but also helps in conserving ur elec bills. It is a costly affair but quite practical
The solar energy option is attractive. Very attractive. I have to find out about roof rights. Any idea what the start up cost would be to put up the infrastructure - ideally a set up that will run an AC, fridge and a couple of lights and fans. Even if that costs a pretty package to establish, I DO like the possibility of having something that is self sufficient and has longevity.
As far as your concern about opening the door, we've got that sorted - the live in domestic does all the door opening etc. :-)
The PH becomes attractive with solar power possibilities ... cool! Literally and metaphorically. Do share your knowledge on that Sid.
Biggest adv of 2450 is not 3 side open; it is => only 2 flats per floor!CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi MSSP,
Are you getting this deal directly from builder? Or through a broker?CommentQuote0Flag
- Just noticed:
More than 20% posts on this thread are from me!CommentQuote0Flag
More than 20% posts on this thread are from me!
And this adds to that list.. :DCommentQuote0Flag
Can you please share which floor you are getting? Must be 90-95% down-payment. Is this direct booking?
- It is direct booking and 95% DP. Since the structure is almost complete they are not offering any other plan.CommentQuote0Flag