Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Awosome... Guys I am feeling jealous from those guys who booked in Pre-launch at below 2800....

Solid construction awosome speed... Liked the balcony...
    Going to be one of the best constructed project...

3C/Jaypee buyers will see these pictures then must faint... Because launched in June 2010 and 18 floor... and quality is also looking solid + 92% built up area..

What else you need ? For what and why to pay premium to 3C/Jaypee builder...when small time builder doing great job and super fast construction.

For those who bought as end use at 2800 in Flexi is 25% better than those who bought 3C LP at same time for 3500 All Incl.

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
      Awosome... Guys I am feeling jealous from those guys who booked in Pre-launch at below 2800....

3C/Jaypee buyers will see these pictures then must faint... Because launched in June 2010 and 18 floor... and quality is also looking solid + 92% built up area..

What else you need ? For what and why to pay premium to 3C/Jaypee builder...when small time builder doing great job and super fast construction.

For those who bought as end use at 2800 in Flexi is 25% better than those who bought 3C LP at same time for 3500 All Incl.
      your statement makes me happy that buyers like me got at the rate of 2700 got decent roi instead of too much nagative remarks spread by other forum members

Comment

Chandra Sir, no offence to anyone and not that I am doubting anything here, I am not sure if super fast construction is anything to be happy about. I would have preferred if things get built at a steady rate so that quality of build is maintained.

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by pankajgupta123 View Post
          Any idea why two types of bricks on exterior wall
          Earlier they used gray bricks. But it seems supply was a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by seema verma View Post
            your statement makes me happy that buyers like me got at the rate of 2700 got decent roi instead of too much nagative remarks spread by other forum members
            2700 is awesome man! (sorry)

Which plan? And when did you book?

Comment

Fast construction also does not mean bad quality...I think with the construction progress the risk becomes less every day.

If you are still not convinced, ask JP buyers and Gardenia Golf City buyers / read IREF thread you would came to know what construction speed matters and after all RTM product matters

AFAIK, SSH is maintaining quality with Speed. Visit Site first and then decide.

Originally posted by deepsingla View Post
              Chandra Sir, no offence to anyone and not that I am doubting anything here, I am not sure if super fast construction is anything to be happy about. I would have preferred if things get built at a steady rate so that quality of build is maintained.

Comment

Fatichar just for my underststanding

Has the Sunshine management outsourced construction to some firm (Ahluwalia etc) or are they doing it on their own...

thanks in advance

Comment

They are doing on their own. Surprising, as this is their first project. They were in talk s with a few before 1 year, but failed. Reason for this, as told by Mr Daw, was that contractors did not agree on allowing sunshine to monitor the quality parameters like actual %ge of cement used. As per him, it is this area where contractors cut corners to save money. Hence they continued on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by seema verma View Post
                    you are a lucky lady!

Comment

Originally posted by RIKESH View Post
                      outside view
                      thank you rikeshji for these photos. Nice update

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X