Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • MSPP,

To answer your original question:
    If the floor is in single digit then it would be very difficult for you to get a lower price. Sunshine is also going to increase the list price very soon. You can do some bargaining with then on the payment plan. 90% now and 10% on possession is something they should definitely agree upon.

Good luck. Hope you would be our neighbor.

~EO
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69

new project by Sunshine being launched b4 diwali
    location 143
    likely rate 3500/- soft launch
    2 bhks will b there

1. Which sector it will be in is not 100% confirmed yet.

2. 2BHKs are not 100% confirmed either.

3. I have a feeling that if the soft launch happens at 3500 BSP then there will be many takers. Infact, people have already given cheques. But doston, does 3500 BSP really that lucrative? I don't think so. Reason:

If it is 3500 BSP then all inclusive (Lease Rent, IFMS, Parking, Club, Power Backup) would be around 3900. Now Sunshine Helios is available at 4700-4800 all inclusive. At 4700 Helios is approx 20% premium to the expected launch price of 3900. Even if we assume that 143 and 78 are equally good/bad location wise --> Does 2.75 years* lead deserves only 20-22% premium??

Please also take into consideration that Helios enjoyed almost 100% of the attention and resources of the company (Sunshine). Which will not be the case with new project. So the new project's execution is not likely to be
    as fast as Helios.

I would only say bhed-chaal par na jao. Apni akal lagao. Akal lagane ke baad bhi 3500 seems like a better buy then sure go ahead. It could indeed be a better buy for some people depending upon preference of location, availability of lower floors, floor plans and capacity to make upfront payment.

*Helios soft launch happened in Mar 2010. The new project's soft launch is still couple of months away.

PS: Some of the shortfalls in Helios floor-plans are likely to be address in new project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by EternalOptimist
    1. Which sector it will be in is not 100% confirmed yet.

2. 2BHKs are not 100% confirmed either.

3. I have a feeling that if the soft launch happens at 3500 BSP then there will be many takers. Infact, people have already given cheques. But doston, does 3500 BSP really that lucrative? I don't think so. Reason:

If it is 3500 BSP then all inclusive (Lease Rent, IFMS, Parking, Club, Power Backup) would be around 3900. Now Sunshine Helios is available at 4700-4800 all inclusive. At 4700 Helios is approx 20% premium to the expected launch price of 3900. Even if we assume that 143 and 78 are equally good/bad location wise --> Does 2.75 years* lead deserves only 20-22% premium??

Please also take into consideration that Helios enjoyed almost 100% of the attention and resources of the company (Sunshine). Which will not be the case with new project. So the new project's execution is not likely to be
    as fast as Helios.

I would only say bhed-chaal par na jao. Apni akal lagao. Akal lagane ke baad bhi 3500 seems like a better buy then sure go ahead. It could indeed be a better buy for some people depending upon preference of location, availability of lower floors, floor plans and capacity to make upfront payment.

*Helios soft launch happened in Mar 2010. The new project's soft launch is still couple of months away.

PS: Some of the shortfalls in Helios floor-plans are likely to be address in new project.

no 2bhk in this project i have heard :(
    CommentQuote
    MSPP,

To answer your original question:
    If the floor is in single digit then it would be very difficult for you to get a lower price. Sunshine is also going to increase the list price very soon. You can do some bargaining with then on the payment plan. 90% now and 10% on possession is something they should definitely agree upon.

Good luck. Hope you would be our neighbor.

~EO

You are correct EO. Even for the upper floors also they have stopped giving any discount and the price will be soon revised to 5000/- basic, since they have very few inventories left, all upper floors 19/20/..
    CommentQuote

Your views do not do justice to your name ;)

1. If they follow Helios cost structure, then 3500 BSP should mean max 3700 all incl.

2. How much lead should 2.75 years lead command? In Pune, there is ZERO difference in price of RTM and under construcion for same location. In fact, UC is more costly in some instances. RTM is sold on down payment, while for UC, payment plan is staggered. So builder has to bear the risk of sudden rise in construction costs. I find 20% difference is very good.

In 2009, the huge difference in prices of UC and RTM was due to *difference in FAR*. If FAR for new projects was kept 1.5, the prices even then would have been 4500 to 5000.

But I do not like sec 143, so I would keep that also as a factor.
    CommentQuote
  • Fatichar bhai..whats the issue in sector 143 when it is purely for investment purposes, horizon is 4-5 yrs ?

143 is on expressway, near SEZ, after 2 years 137, 168 neigbouring sectors would come up, IT sectors are there, currently rates are less.
    CommentQuote
  • August ka Newsletter bhej do Sunshine walo...Its almost september end. :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Fatichar bhai..whats the issue in sector 143 when it is purely for investment purposes, horizon is 4-5 yrs ?

143 is on expressway, near SEZ, after 2 years 137, 168 neigbouring sectors would come up, IT sectors are there, currently rates are less.

I don't have issues for investment purpose. I mean that I find 78 a better location than 143, hence would price the new project accordingly. Everything is good/bad for an investor only at a particular price point. IMO, 35k is fine for sec 143, but not 4k+.
    CommentQuote
  • Dfntly price is one of the major key point. I think Sunshine won't do mistake again as they did in their commercial project.

If they launch in 143 with price 3500 with unit size approx 1200..they would get excellent response from market.

Any one of the parameter like more price like 4k, big unit size 1500+ would lead them to struggle SSH like their commercial project.

Originally Posted by fatichar
    I don't have issues for investment purpose. I mean that I find 78 a better location than 143, hence would price the new project accordingly. Everything is good/bad for an investor only at a particular price point. IMO, 35k is fine for sec 143, but not 4k+.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    plz tell me when they are launching in sec 143 and what will be price.
    CommentQuote
  • dear all

lets make the game more exciting.

guys don't giv ur cheques in haste to SSH as ATS is launching their project in the same dector by the end of yr or may be during diwali.

now, my input is not based on the thread which is active on iref but from a friend of mine who is working in ATS. so keep some liquid cash ready for the end of yr

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sids I read frm iref thrd that ats price wud b smwhr arnd 5500• Wudnt this be unreliastic
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Hi sids I read frm iref thrd that ats price wud b smwhr arnd 5500• Wudnt this be unreliastic

its all speculation and guess work . as of now only land has been iden and negotiations are at finalisation stg. no designs - no rates fixed. but keep cash in hand. as per my friend , proj is not big and is likely to be sold through backdoors in pre launch stg only

will keep u informed

reagrds
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    dear all

lets make the game more exciting.

guys don't giv ur cheques in haste to SSH as ATS is launching their project in the same dector by the end of yr or may be during diwali.

now, my input is not based on the thread which is active on iref but from a friend of mine who is working in ATS. so keep some liquid cash ready for the end of yr

regards
    sids

yeh to COAL India type ki company ke IPO ki tarah ho raha hai ...
    paise laga do bas ...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deltaa
    yeh to COAL India type ki company ke IPO ki tarah ho raha hai ...
    paise laga do bas ...:)

koi jabardasti nahin? mat lagao. kisne bola? baad mein ek thread
    " missed the bus" mein apne comments post kar dena.:D
    regards
    sids
    CommentQuote