Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    I am not aware of the boundary wall. Is it the boundary of road? I have seen the partition wall of road, and it looked like road is two lanes wide on each side after the partition. Has something else come up? Whatever it is, road width has to be as per authority norms. The entrance has to be this road only. Will have to see first hand to comment.
    Hi Fatichar
    Refer to this pic. this is the grey colored boundary wall I was referring to.

Did u get time to check with helios team on future on this wall.

thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Comment

hi, i have checked with the team. It seems this is the permanent boundary wall covering a small green belt that will be maintained by noida authority. but the good news is that this 20mtr road is only one way. This will serve as either the entry road or exit road while the road arround the "green area" will also be one way for entry or exit.

hope this information helps

Originally posted by Ram.bharose View Post
      Hi Fatichar
      Refer to this pic. this is the grey colored boundary wall I was referring to.

Did u get time to check with helios team on future on this wall.

thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by camanish View Post
        hi, i have checked with the team. It seems this is the permanent boundary wall covering a small green belt that will be maintained by noida authority. But the good news is that this 20mtr road is only one way. This will serve as either the entry road or exit road while the road arround the "green area" will also be one way for entry or exit.

Hope this information helps
        demand for 18th floor received by me for my unit in tower c.
        Anybudy else got fresh demand??

Comment

Originally posted by camanish View Post
          hi, i have checked with the team. It seems this is the permanent boundary wall covering a small green belt that will be maintained by noida authority. but the good news is that this 20mtr road is only one way. This will serve as either the entry road or exit road while the road arround the "green area" will also be one way for entry or exit.

hope this information helps
          First of all, this is not a small green belt, but the high tension wire corridor which Noida Authority has made out of bounds (so that any accident due to high tension wire falling down should not cause damage to life/property).

The size of the road is not 20 meters but only 12 meters. I am assuming that guests would not be allowed to park their cars inside Helios, thus one lane out of the 2 lanes of this 12 meter road would be hogged by "Guest car parking".

Also, who is going to ensure that the road would be used one-way only. This is a long road of around 1 km. Ensuring that traffic would be moving in one direction only would be a nightmare (Noida traffic police can not be deployed round the clock on this road).

Its going to be a big mess outside Helios and Sikka Karmic Green (project adjacent to Helios).

There would be close to 1200 families commuting both ways using single lane (the other lane hogged by guest cars parked outside the boundary) thus it appears that this road would be jam packed all throughout the day/night.

Comment

Hmm,

Agree with this. A paid parking nearby seems necessary. In that case, the guards can prevent car parking on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by sanjeevchaudhri View Post
              First of all, this is not a small green belt, but the high tension wire corridor which Noida Authority has made out of bounds (so that any accident due to high tension wire falling down should not cause damage to life/property).

The size of the road is not 20 meters but only 12 meters. I am assuming that guests would not be allowed to park their cars inside Helios, thus one lane out of the 2 lanes of this 12 meter road would be hogged by "Guest car parking".

Also, who is going to ensure that the road would be used one-way only. This is a long road of around 1 km. Ensuring that traffic would be moving in one direction only would be a nightmare (Noida traffic police can not be deployed round the clock on this road).

Its going to be a big mess outside Helios and Sikka Karmic Green (project adjacent to Helios).

There would be close to 1200 families commuting both ways using single lane (the other lane hogged by guest cars parked outside the boundary) thus it appears that this road would be jam packed all throughout the day/night.
              to badi sahi entertainment rahegi is road pe ...roz takkar aur ladaiyaan ...laat ghoose chalenge ....road facingflats in Helios should command more PLC for free ki daily 24 hr entertainment .......

people have discussed nbr of lifts in a tower and delays that may cause .....this road outside helios will put all that too red ...even if you jump out of your balcony to reach you car even then you may not be able to get the car out of compound gate as the road outside may be jampacked .....

or helios and sikka karmic may employ a no guest policy .....meet your guest in noida malls aur vahin se daffa kar do ......nahin to gabbar aa jaayega ...........

Comment

My pov

Guys, I think its a issue but not very biggie.

1) 12 mtr = approx 40 ft. 40ft road one side is not that bad
                2) Remember there are flats only in 1 side of the road, on the other side there are no flats. (Density of vehicles would be less)
                3) I am not sure but there are chances of extending and connecting Road from Antkrish GV project with Assotech WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
                  Guys, I think its a issue but not very biggie.

1) 12 mtr = approx 40 ft. 40ft road one side is not that bad
                  2) Remember there are flats only in 1 side of the road, on the other side there are no flats. (Density of vehicles would be less)
                  3) I am not sure but there are chances of extending and connecting Road from Antkrish GV project with Assotech WC.
                  12 mtr = 40 ft.

Rain water drain on both sides = 2 X 3 = 6 ft.
                  Foot path on both side = 2 X 5 = 10 ft.

Road width left for traffic = 40 - 10 - 6 = 24 ft = 7 mtr. which is not very good.

Sikka and Helios flats have very less frontage compared to the depth of their respective plots.

Hence this would result in less number of area available for guest car parking outside the respective plots.

This issue is arising as the road in front of Helios is a service lane.

Noida authority sold a very big plot to Antariksh. Antariksh sold 5 acres of that plot, that too towards the back side to Helios. Now, the Helios plot is surrounded on 3 sides by Sikka Greens, Mahagun Moderne and Antariksh with the entry/exit unfortunately on the service lane.
                  Last edited by sanjeevchaudhri; February 19 2012, 08:53 PM. Reason: ;

Comment

Why whould a one way road have rain water drain and footpath on both sides?

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                      Why whould a one way road have rain water drain and footpath on both sides?
                      Let me know the location of a road in Noida which is one-way?

Do you think the auto and rikshaw walas would take a detour of 1-2 km to reach the destination (Helios/Sikka Green) instead of going wrong way if this road is made one way?

This road would be very similar to the one which is in front of Kendriya Vihar, Sector 51 which is also 12 meters with a permanent wall on the other side (to act as a boundary for the drain/HT corridor).

Most of the times, it witness heavy traffic jams.
                      Last edited by sanjeevchaudhri; February 19 2012, 09:27 PM. Reason: ;

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X