Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any idea, how much booking amount is required for booking smaller unit in ats?
    CommentQuote
  • I think good project in Noida Extension like Gaur..also can fetch good returns..if compared with 143 sector isn't it ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    I think good project in Noida Extension like Gaur..also can fetch good returns..if compared with 143 sector isn't it ?

dear akash

i tend to disagree with ur opinion.

firstly the centre of gravity of this region as of now will remain astride NEW. even when the GN rr opens up, it will remain a subsidary axis and not the main aixs.

secondly, the area astride NEW will see faster development and habitation due to the NO of commercials / hotels planned along NEW.

thrirdly i would rate Gaur as a just below average builder. i would put my money on ATS in 143 or even SSH for that matter rather than Gaur.

lastly- factors that could place NE at a posn of advantage viz 143 are
    (a) Metro to GN goes through NE instead thru 7xxxx and astride NE. however, this seems improbable as of now notwithsatnding the recent hype by the big of builders i.e NA

(b) the second trigger could b opening of eastern peripheral but that too is a distant dream and at some dist from NE. So effect would be marginal, if any.
    regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    koi jabardasti nahin? mat lagao. kisne bola? baad mein ek thread
    " missed the bus" mein apne comments post kar dena.:D
    regards
    sids

aare bhai .. main koi investor to houn nahi .. bas ek flat liya hua hai sector 7X main .. wahi kaafi hai ..
    My point was .. Why this mad rush???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deltaa
    aare bhai .. main koi investor to houn nahi .. bas ek flat liya hua hai sector 7X main .. wahi kaafi hai ..
    My point was .. Why this mad rush???

human nature for more ,more........ dil maange more...... greed.... desire to leave something for ur children( par baad mein yahi nahin puchenege)...... abhi kama keta hoon , budapa araam se katoonga( budapa dekhne koh milega ke nahin?)

appni appni soch ...... apane apane karan....

reagrds
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    human nature for more ,more........ dil maange more...... greed.... desire to leave something for ur children( par baad mein yahi nahin puchenege)...... abhi kama keta hoon , budapa araam se katoonga( budapa dekhne koh milega ke nahin?)

appni appni soch ...... apane apane karan....

reagrds
    sids

As an aside, I wonder why people worry so much about old-age? In Indian tradition, even Kings and Queens used to retire to woods to lead a hermit's life.

Also, why to leave much property to children? Don't you want that they should also get the satisfaction of 'making' on their own?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaijai
    as an aside, i wonder why people worry so much about old-age? In indian tradition, even kings and queens used to retire to woods to lead a hermit's life.

Also, why to leave much property to children? Don't you want that they should also get the satisfaction of 'making' on their own?
    ..... emotional attachment.... Fate.... Uncertain future.... Want to do the best for them
    CommentQuote
    As an aside, I wonder why people worry so much about old-age? In Indian tradition, even Kings and Queens used to retire to woods to lead a hermit's life.

My parents gave me this satisfaction, they never invested in property and the result is i am sepnding lot of time in these type of forums. somebody has to start then why it is not me?
    CommentQuote

While dying people want to believe that they have achieved something in life...
    CommentQuote
  • Tata, birla , ambani, mahindra ... koi bhi saath nahee lejayega, sab yahee chorkar jayegey, we all should play this game till end
    CommentQuote

Finally I found someone with similar thoughts on this matter!

I am not going to take any property of my father. And not going to pass on any of my own to my children.

Bachha agar laayak hua, to khud kama lega. Nalayak hua, to property deserve bhi nahi karega :)

In fact, I see ancestral wealth as a major reason of corruption and inequality in the society. A few million babies have a great unfair advantage compared to cores of others, which creates unfair competition. Also, it serves as a motive to amass much much more wealth than one can consume. Baap ne ghotala kiya, to bete ko saja nahi milti. Par ghotale ka jo paisa bete ke liye chhod gaya hai, wo bete ko mil jata hai!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    While dying people want to believe that they have achieved something in life...

While dying, the actual thoughts will be:

1. I worked so hard for kids, but they have no time for me.

2. The people I valued so much haven't seen me yet despite being informed of terminal illness.

3. If I get a second chance, I would live my life very differently.
    CommentQuote
  • Dada ne nahee diya , pitaji ney nahee diya, betaji ney nahee kamaya, bas pura time realestateforum mey gawaya ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    While dying, the actual thoughts will be:

1. I worked so hard for kids, but they have no time for me.

2. The people I valued so much haven't seen me yet despite being informed of terminal illness.

3. If I get a second chance, I would live my life very differently.

Nice thoughts..........

I am sharing some thing interesting on this subject;

==========
    Some of us are 50 + and some will be getting there soon ..

Very profound... ... ...

Because none of us have many years to live, and we can't take along anything when we go, so we don't have to be too thrifty...

Spend the money that should be spent, enjoy what should be enjoyed,

Donate what you are able to donate, but don't leave all to your
    children or grandchildren, for you don't want them to become parasites
    who are waiting for the day you will die!!

Don't worry about what will happen after we are gone, because when we
    return to dust, we will feel nothing about praises or criticisms.

The time to enjoy the worldly life and your hard earned wealth will be over!

Don't worry too much about your children, for children will have their own
    destiny and should find their own way.

Don't be your children's slave.
    Care for them, love them, give them gifts but also enjoy your money
    while you can.
    Life should have more to it than working from the cradle to the grave!!

Don't expect too much from your children.
    Caring children, though caring, would be too busy with their jobs and
    commitments to render much help.

Uncaring children may fight over your assets even when you are still alive,
    and wish for your early demise so they can inherit your properties and wealth.

Your children take for granted that they are rightful heirs to your wealth;
    but that you have no claims to their money.

50-year old like you, don't trade in your health for wealth by working
    yourself to an early grave anymore...
    Because your money may not be able to buy your health...

When to stop making money, and how much is enough (hundred thousands,
    million, ten million)?

Out of thousand hectares of good farm land, you can consume only three
    quarts (of rice) daily; out of a thousand mansions, you only need
    eight square meters of space to rest at night.

So, as long as you have enough food and enough money to spend, that is
    good enough.
    You should live happily. Every family has its own problems.

Just do not compare with others for fame and social status and see
    whose children are doing better, etc., but challenge others for
    happiness, health, enjoyment, quality of life and longevity...

Don't worry about things that you can't change because it doesn't help
    and it may spoil your health.
    You have to create your own well-being and find your own place of happiness.

As long as you are in good mood and good health, think about happy things,
    do happy things daily and have fun in doing, then you will pass your time
    happily every day.

One day passes without happiness, you will lose one day.
    One day passes with happiness, and then you gain one day.

In good spirit, sickness will cure; in a happy spirit, sickness will
    cure faster; in high and happy spirits; sickness will never come.

With good mood, suitable amount of exercise, always in the sun,
    variety of foods, reasonable amount of vitamin and mineral intake,
    hopefully you will live another 20 or 30 years of healthy life of
    pleasure.

Above all, learn to cherish the goodness around... and FRIENDS...
    They all make you feel young and "wanted"... without them you are
    surely to feel lost!!

Wishing you all the best.

Please share this with all your friends who are 50 plus
    and those who will be 50 plus after some time.

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.

============
    CommentQuote
  • Great .. the thread is captured by Ramdev's bhakts ... koi Helios ki baat nahee kar raha hai . this should be open as separate thread and the name should be "50+" (write your feelings bindaas ... kya hua koi sunta nahee hai? ..likh to saktey hai .. rok sako to rok lo )
    CommentQuote