Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mspp26
    My parents gave me this satisfaction, they never invested in property and the result is i am sepnding lot of time in these type of forums. somebody has to start then why it is not me?

bhai humara bhi same case hai.. no property from parents
    CommentQuote
  • Money is an incredibly powerful tool. It can buy almost everything in this world. It can do wonders. One should strive to have it.

But I feel that money for the sake of comfort in old age and inheritance to children is a very poor usage of money.

Children should be educated and empowered to succeed on their own. Easy inherited money to them may make them lazy and hinders their efforts to realize their potential.

Also One should try to minimize comforts in old age. At least, detach from this world when your legs are hanging in grave !
    CommentQuote
    Great .. the thread is captured by Ramdev's bhakts ... koi Helios ki baat nahee kar raha hai . this should be open as separate thread and the name should be "50+" (write your feelings bindaas ... kya hua koi sunta nahee hai? ..likh to saktey hai .. rok sako to rok lo )

mspp,
    most of the threads are for timepass. I don't think even you take it seriously
    CommentQuote
  • August ka news letter kyon nahee aa raha hai? Daw uncle juldi bhej do ... october aaney wala hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai, agar bacho ko achi education deni hai tab bhi paisa bahut kaam aata hai, hefty donations for admission / setting up business etc.

Naukri se donations to nahi dee ja sakti..ya to bacha itna brilliant ho ki sab free seat mein ho jaye but that only 5% chances :-) jayega to hamare upar hi ;-) somewhere emotion factor comes in to picture and we help our children to make his career and then your investment done before 5-10 yrs really helps.

Paise sab kuch nahi kar sakta par bahut kuch kar sakta hai :D so make balance in your life.

Originally Posted by jaijai
    Money is an incredibly powerful tool. It can buy almost everything in this world. It can do wonders. One should strive to have it.

But I feel that money for the sake of comfort in old age and inheritance to children is a very poor usage of money.Money is an incredibly powerful tool. It can buy almost everything in this world. It can do wonders. One should strive to have it.

But I feel that money for the sake of comfort in old age and inheritance to children is a very poor usage of money.
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine walo.. Newsletter chaap de rehe ho ya seedha hi Possession offer karoge.

Originally Posted by mspp26
    August ka news letter kyon nahee aa raha hai? Daw uncle juldi bhej do ... october aaney wala hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Ab se har mahine Sunshine ke ek employee ko kidnap karte hai... aur ransom me Newsletter maangenge.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai, agar bacho ko achi education deni hai tab bhi paisa bahut kaam aata hai, hefty donations for admission / setting up business etc.

Pathan Bhai, If one has to pay donation to get admission then it is never going to benefit the child. Never!! I am not saying don't spend money on giving your child good education. But donation etc is not a worthwhile spend because the education that the child gets in exchange of donation is worthless. On top of that "donation" is just a sugar coated word for "bribe".
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen almost 1000 families / friends who have given the donation and their son become Doctor / high profile Engineers / went for higher studies and earning millions. Its not always true that with Donation has no benefit.

Boss, Live in practical world. As I wrote above there is even less than 5% seat for Gen category so almost 5% chances for free seats. what about the guys who are career oriented but did not get chance in free seat..also mentioned above..then our emotional factor comes.. and we pay the donation / bribe.

Not every guy / girl is good at studies, you wouldn't let him sit at home, if you have money, you can give support him..again (emotional factor).

Live in practical world not in dreams of idealism. Maintain a balance in life..don't give / earn all the stuff blindly for your wards but don't also don't spend everything on yourself.

Pathan Bhai, If one has to pay donation to get admission then it is never going to benefit the child. Never!! I am not saying don't spend money on giving your child good education. But donation etc is not a worthwhile spend because the education that the child gets in exchange of donation is worthless. On top of that "donation" is just a sugar coated word for "bribe".
    CommentQuote
  • Last year I gave 1Lac donation for admission of my duaghter in nursery claSs and this was after negotiations. Most of the schools were demanding 1.5 ~2 lacs. Kya karte koiacha school bina donation k admission nahi deta
    CommentQuote
  • Birla vidya niketan doesnt take donation.
    Its in saket, new delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • bachcha noida sey saket jayega? Ek hi din mey bara ho jayegaa.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Last year I gave 1Lac donation for admission of my duaghter in nursery claSs and this was after negotiations. Most of the schools were demanding 1.5 ~2 lacs. Kya karte koiacha school bina donation k admission nahi deta

Strange!

I thought donations were banned!

I did some school search in Noida for my niece in 2009. Ryan international had about 40k as admission fees. No donation. But got to know that they conc only on extra curricular. Academic perf was below many schools.

We chose Jagran public school, they took 10 to 20k as admission fees.

Kothari international aso didn't ask for donation.
    CommentQuote
  • Competition is tough. Everybody wants to send his child to good school. Number of students are 7 to 8 times more then the seats. What to do? They have some criteria , ask for the education of parents/grand parents and give points accordingly.

Kya hua agar parents studied in govenment schools and after that not having good qualification. How far is your home? Whats your annual income? What asserts you holds?. Interview sey pehley hi bachcha OUT. You can n't judge the brilliance in child based on these foolish techniques.

Then why child should suffer. Parents have no options but to give donation. All good schools in noida accept that.
    CommentQuote
    Competition is tough. Everybody wants to send his child to good school. Number of students are 7 to 8 times more then the seats. What to do? They have some criteria , ask for the education of parents/grand parents and give points accordingly.

Kya hua agar parents studied in govenment schools and after that not having good qualification. How far is your home? Whats your annual income? What asserts you holds?. Interview sey pehley hi bachcha OUT. You can n't judge the brilliance in child based on these foolish techniques.

Then why child should suffer. Parents have no options but to give donation. All good schools in noida accept that.

Is ryan not counted among good schools in Noida?
    CommentQuote