Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by sanjeevchaudhri View Post
    Itna sannata kyon hai bhai ??
    Sab buyers ko saanp soongh gaya hai kya ??

What's the latest on Helios front?

Is Helios staff now claiming that Noida authority would construct an underpass under the HT corridor to connect Helios IN/OUT gate to other side of HT corridor ??

Just kidding
    What do you mean by "now claiming"? Have they claimed too many things before, that prove to be wrong?

And you did not answer my question: many one way roads are used as two way, but have you seen such a road with foot path on both sides?

Comment

Aur haan,

jo issues aapne bataye hai, wo us line ke baaki projects ke liye bhi to hai, viz Morpheus and Antriksh. Par aap un threads par kabhi dikhai nahi dete. Aisa bhedbhaav kyon guruji?

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
        What do you mean by "now claiming"? Have they claimed too many things before, that prove to be wrong?

And you did not answer my question: many one way roads are used as two way, but have you seen such a road with foot path on both sides?
        In New Delhi, one-way roads have footpath on both sides. Go and check around "Patel chowk", Sansad marg", "CP" etc. There are many one-way roads there with footpath on both side.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          Aur haan,

jo issues aapne bataye hai, wo us line ke baaki projects ke liye bhi to hai, viz Morpheus and Antriksh. Par aap un threads par kabhi dikhai nahi dete. Aisa bhedbhaav kyon guruji?
          Morpheus and Antriksh have some portion of the perimeter of their plots on 45 meter roads, hence they would be planning their exit on these wide 45 meters 2 way roads.

Helios is surrounded on 3 sides by other builder plots and the remaining side opens on a one-way 12 meter road with foot-path on both sides

On the other side of the 12 meter road is a HT corridor.
          Some studies have claimed that radiation from HT wires is harmful (more for small children and elder people). All the Helios flats which are directly at the same height of HT wires (floor 7 to 12) might be the most impacted as the distance between the HT wires and Helios flats would not be more than 20 - 25 meters.

Comment

If exits of those projects are on 45m road, then they will not use the 12m road in front of Helios. So only Sikka and Helios would use this road. The other part of the 12m road, being more open, should be used by Antriksh people.

Comment

Buyers are well aware of the high tension wire issue. That is a -ve point, which we accepted before buying.

Comment

What happened to the New Launch on expressway from this builder..residential..

Comment

No news abt it. Commercial has been launched in sec 94.

Comment

Tiles

Pravin,

Any updates on the tiles situation? Do we know when are they going to be displayed? I sent a note to them earlier this week but didn't hear anything back.

Comment

Originally posted by khalnayak View Post
                      Pravin,

Any updates on the tiles situation? Do we know when are they going to be displayed? I sent a note to them earlier this week but didn't hear anything back.
                      I saw that 3 people mailed them. Which one was you? VS/AJ/NJ ? I am planning to visit today.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X