Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    It seems SSH price is now highest in the 7x region!

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      Originally posted by fatichar View Post
      It seems SSH price is now highest in the 7x region!
      on paper or as per actual transactions?

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        Originally posted by fatichar View Post
        It seems SSH price is now highest in the 7x region!
        progress command price..vese bhi SSH would not have much units to sale..

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
          progress command price..vese bhi SSH would not have much units to sale..
          Lot of end users in the project as I was told. So resale may be lesser. Plus it's a relatively small project, so less units too play around for investots. Had met Mr Daw a year back but couldn't close the deal. Lacked conviction as Antriksh's name cropped up repeatedly

          To me it is the dark horse of the region. Personally expect it to come up as the best in Sec7x. Progress has been good but end users might face problems as construction would continue around it for few more years.

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            There are good number of end users in this project but remember every project has investors.
            I think Resale is not started tangibly yet however resale would begin once commercial would get launch. Why ? because of commercial would not be easy to sell by SSH by their own, they have to take help from brokers and we all know brokers, they would fetch people contacts from SSH / loan agents and then resale would start. (My pov)

            True, progress command premium and SSH has shown excellent progress. By reading fatichar and other posts / pictures I can forsee the good quality aswell and probably thats the reason SSH has highest price.

            Looks like structure of front towers would be completed in next 3 months and tile work would start from March - April onwards.

            Hopefully they would deliever the project ON TIME (as mentioned in their website)

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              Originally posted by SMJ2011 View Post
              on paper or as per actual transactions?
              On paper

              No idea about actual transaction.

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                Originally posted by Pathan View Post
                There are good number of end users in this project but remember every project has investors.
                I think Resale is not started tangibly yet however resale would begin once commercial would get launch. Why ? because of commercial would not be easy to sell by SSH by their own, they have to take help from brokers and we all know brokers, they would fetch people contacts from SSH / loan agents and then resale would start. (My pov)

                True, progress command premium and SSH has shown excellent progress. By reading fatichar and other posts / pictures I can forsee the good quality aswell and probably thats the reason SSH has highest price.

                Looks like structure of front towers would be completed in next 3 months and tile work would start from March - April onwards.

                Hopefully they would deliever the project ON TIME (as mentioned in their website)
                Great logic! (abt relation between commercial and resale)

                It's refreshing to have different view points. I could never have thought of this.

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  how do send a PM

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                    Friends: Is there any impact on SSH due to govt. change. Any delay etc.?

                    According to me SSH would be RTM and would fetch good premium becuase of early RTM. what say ?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      Guys, any update from helios ground, has anybody recently visited the site.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X