Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

It seems SSH price is now highest in the 7x region!

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
      on paper or as per actual transactions?

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
        progress command price..vese bhi SSH would not have much units to sale..

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
          progress command price..vese bhi SSH would not have much units to sale..
          Lot of end users in the project as I was told. So resale may be lesser. Plus it's a relatively small project, so less units too play around for investots. Had met Mr Daw a year back but couldn't close the deal. Lacked conviction as Antriksh's name cropped up repeatedly

To me it is the dark horse of the region. Personally expect it to come up as the best in Sec7x. Progress has been good but end users might face problems as construction would continue around it for few more years.

Comment

There are good number of end users in this project but remember every project has investors.
            I think Resale is not started tangibly yet however resale would begin once commercial would get launch. Why ? because of commercial would not be easy to sell by SSH by their own, they have to take help from brokers and we all know brokers, they would fetch people contacts from SSH / loan agents and then resale would start. (My pov)

True, progress command premium and SSH has shown excellent progress. By reading fatichar and other posts / pictures I can forsee the good quality aswell and probably thats the reason SSH has highest price.

Looks like structure of front towers would be completed in next 3 months and tile work would start from March - April onwards.

Hopefully they would deliever the project ON TIME (as mentioned in their website)

Comment

Originally posted by SMJ2011 View Post
              on paper or as per actual transactions?
              On paper

No idea about actual transaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
                There are good number of end users in this project but remember every project has investors.
                I think Resale is not started tangibly yet however resale would begin once commercial would get launch. Why ? because of commercial would not be easy to sell by SSH by their own, they have to take help from brokers and we all know brokers, they would fetch people contacts from SSH / loan agents and then resale would start. (My pov)

True, progress command premium and SSH has shown excellent progress. By reading fatichar and other posts / pictures I can forsee the good quality aswell and probably thats the reason SSH has highest price.

Looks like structure of front towers would be completed in next 3 months and tile work would start from March - April onwards.

Hopefully they would deliever the project ON TIME (as mentioned in their website)
                Great logic! (abt relation between commercial and resale)

It's refreshing to have different view points. I could never have thought of this.

Comment

how do send a PM

Comment

Friends: Is there any impact on SSH due to govt. change. Any delay etc.?

According to me SSH would be RTM and would fetch good premium becuase of early RTM. what say ?

Comment

Guys, any update from helios ground, has anybody recently visited the site.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X