Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Feb News Letter Out

Feb News Letter Out..A Tower Untouched..No progress at all :-(

Rest of the towers - one floor max.speed is comparatively slow.
    Attached Files

Comment

Mascot? That is in CR!

Comment

Yes, the progress is noticeably slow.

I can understand for towers B and C, constructing higher floors may be slow due to increased fear. But for other towers?

Jan newsletter clearly mentions the following:

Note2: For Floor Tiles option for other Areas such as Living / Drawing /Dining Rooms, and Wooden Lamination /Tiles in All Bedrooms shall be provided in the next month Newsletter (February 2012).

But now they are saying now choices. This is strange, and unprofessional.

Comment

fatichar bhai. I second your thoughts.

Any update on dadri link road ?

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          My advise to all buyers of Helios:

1. With the bigger projects in 7x facing the heat, most of the oversupply in this area will be under construction for several years.

2. If helios is delivered after 1.5 years, it will be the only 100% RTM project in 7x, may be even in whole Noida (among new projects with 2.75 FAR. )

3. Sector 137, being isolated from the city, would need more time to inspire confidence.

4. Dadri road link would be fully operational.

5. Although construction would continue I neighboring projects, thee structure of all projects would be complete, except for the new Mahagun project. Once structure is ready, movement of trucks would reduce drastically. So residents can start moving in.

6. LB and LP would be partially delivered by then. These two and helios should be the preferred choice of most buyers looking for new RTM flats in 2013, depending on location preference.

Keeping all this in mind, expect a good upside, even from current levels. I would recommend not selling it at this point.

This is what I believe, and what I an going to follow.

Comment

I personally think Launching of commercial especially office spaces is not a excellent idea when a good reputation for residential was created. Not sure if the real aim of launchig commercial is altogether different.

if residential would have been launched, it would have got very good response.

PS: My own POV

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
            just a wild guess:
            - It may be due to launching of commercial, heard that it is getting launched in April
            - It may be due to internal finishing (Tile Work, not sure started or not)

but discouraging because ab paisa to more than 80% chala gya hai and ab slow speed ki news aa reli hai.

Comment

But where can they launch a residential!

They have no land. Authority is not selling. They would have to buy from other builders, in far flung sectors of expressway. Selling a project in sec 143 and beyond is not easy.

For commercial, they have got one of the very best locations possible in Noida.

Comment

I read somewhere they have land in sec 144, if new project of Gulshan in 143 is so much awaited then I think Sunshine project selling is not that difficult.

yes FSI could be one option. Commerical location is fantastic but do you think they would be able to sell office spaces at this rate easily as they did flats for Sunshine Helios?

I visited the location, its good for IT floors, Hotels, Food courts, Banks but not sure for small offices because there is no dense residential near by and for small offices good foot fall is required, isn't it ?

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                But where can they launch a residential!

They have no land. Authority is not selling. They would have to buy from other builders, in far flung sectors of expressway. Selling a project in sec 143 and beyond is not easy.

For commercial, they have got one of the very best locations possible in Noida.

Comment

Yes,

even sector 18 has many vacant office spaces. Don't know how will the commercial spaces do when several new projects like wave/logix/3c are delivered.

Comment

Somehow the progress in building SS speed has gone down once they launched their Commercial project. Seems they first drove the building speed of SS to make their reppo in the market and now they have launched the commercial and trying to encash that goodwill...well this all eeks of plan of a small time player who does not plan to dream big but plans to first build up the repo and encash it asap. Disappointed as I have a unit in SS

Comment

All builders slow down after 10-12 floors when 90% of payment is collected. This looks to be the case for SSH also.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X