Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • rates are for 7 to 14 floor and they are inclusive of modular kitchen and woodwork
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish27
    Hi,

what are the current rates for Sunshine Helios. i am getting a deal of 3000 all inclusive for 5+ corporate bookings. is this a good price for helios considering other builders options are also available (Ajnara Grand Heritage might be available in 2900/sq. ft. all inclusive)

thanks,
    Ashish

Ashish,

If you get this rate (3000/-) + 7 to 14 floors + All inclusive ; then according to me, it is best price (minimum one) in this Project. Grab the opportunity.

And yes your criteria should not be just the money (Price) to choose any project but there are also so many other factors to make consideration before go with any project , like for example - Actual Carpet Area + floor layout (Must considering criteria) + preferred sector location (Metro's , commercial, other facilities) + transparency/reputation/background of builder + quality of construction + other facilities (amenities) provided in that particular project + weather you want to living there in future or just for investment + and of course price also one of the factor or parameter to consider (for comparison).

If you just consider Rates so I think you know, In Noida Extension, you will get price like from 1700/- to 2000/- per SQFT (in almost all the projects, ).

There are a lot of difference between Ajnara's grand heritage and Sunshine Helios; like for example - Location + layout + Loading etc etc not just price.

In Ajnara , I think they deliver 65-71 % Carpet area (Means heavy loading); Sunshine Deliver 81 % carpet area (for 1575 sqft flat) (Very less loading); So in all, around 200 - 250 sqft more you get for your usable area in Sunshine- in other words - 250 (sqft) * 3000 (rate per sqft) = 750000 (Seven Lac Fifty Thousand) rs

Hope you know as per the current Master Plan (Noida Authority, which you can check from their official website), coming Metro station will be just in-front of sector 78 (Sunshine and all other 78 projects) + Second Golf Course proposed near by etc.. etc..

Think on yourself on all these parameters and then make any decision

Please Note All above is my own thoughts and consideration - Please don't blindly follow and use your brain to make any decision

-Ag
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have gone through master plan and location of Noida sec-78 is quite good because of metr station and commercial sector. but this sector has some problems too like passing through graveyard etc., high tension line, STP etc.. I also liked the layout of Sunshine and impressed with what they have done so far. But the point is can this builder be trusted and also the payment plan is asking for 20% as booking amount and next 30% after allotment letter.

whats your say on these points.
    CommentQuote
  • Trusiting any builder and property which is under construction is always a risk and thts why there is 40-50% of rate difference in underconstruction and ready to mve in property. However this builder looks good from any other builder in noida so for.

Dont just blindly trust anyone, see papers, layout plan, project bankable status, Construction updates,loading , see how many units sold, talk directly with builder / owner, see BBA and then take decision (though its a long way of around 30 months) but this is how underconstruction property goes. For now poject is in vey good shape.

Try your negotiation skills and you would get the payment plan as good as other builders or a little variation.Dont worry abt payment plan atleast.

Originally Posted by ashish27
    Hi,

I have gone through master plan and location of Noida sec-78 is quite good because of metr station and commercial sector. but this sector has some problems too like passing through graveyard etc., high tension line, STP etc.. I also liked the layout of Sunshine and impressed with what they have done so far. But the point is can this builder be trusted and also the payment plan is asking for 20% as booking amount and next 30% after allotment letter.

whats your say on these points.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Trusiting any builder and property which is under construction is always a risk and thts why there is 40-50% of rate difference in underconstruction and ready to mve in property. However this builder looks good from any other builder in noida so for.

Dont just blindly trust anyone, see papers, layout plan, project bankable status, Construction updates,loading , see how many units sold, talk directly with builder / owner, see BBA and then take decision (though its a long way of around 30 months) but this is how underconstruction property goes. For now poject is in vey good shape.

Try your negotiation skills and you would get the payment plan as good as other builders or a little variation.Dont worry abt payment plan atleast.

U r right Akash.....never blindly trust any one...verify everything and satisfy yourself before taking the plunge...

Noida has many builders who will talk sweet at the time of booking. They will say a lot of goody-goody things to appease the buyer. But will change colours once the project get 50% or more booking and the buyers have paid 10-30%. Therefore, it is safer that any details / clarifications from the builder be obtained in writing over mail.

One needs to carefully watch things even after the booking is made.

Never completely trust a builder...at every opportunity he will take to squeeze you out.

SSH started much late and the progress so far is certainly better that so called reputed, established builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Today I visited Helios site, the progress is again tangible and very good.

1) B tower Sariya base mesh type structure for half of tower is done rest in progress.
    2) A Tower base almost ready.
    3) D tower excavation almost done.
    4) Sample flat tile work in progress - Looks like still 15 days to go.
    5) Approach road - Road Rollers and labour are working looks like it will take 15-20 days to complete the road.
    6) Around 50 people were working on site.

One good thing : Morpheous group, Sikka Karmic and Antrikh are also speeding up the construction. There was lot of activities going on these sites also.

- Akash
    CommentQuote
  • Good news One more name in the approver list.. HDFC

-Ag
    CommentQuote
  • Great..Also LIC approval is expected in next 10-15 days..SBI and PNB are also in process of approval.

Originally Posted by noida_78_2010
    Good news One more name in the approver list.. HDFC

-Ag
    CommentQuote
  • As per Mr Sandeep, 180+ agreements have been signed.

Booked a 2050 flat for a relative.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pravin,

If you booked flat for relative, you'll get a customer ID on top right (or left) of any letter you receive from SSH. That should tell you total no. of bookings so far. Now I think not more than 70% of people have executed or signed BBA. So that should tell you approx number of signed agreements.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himanshujain
    Hi Pravin,

If you booked flat for relative, you'll get a customer ID on top right (or left) of any letter you receive from SSH. That should tell you total no. of bookings so far. Now I think not more than 70% of people have executed or signed BBA. So that should tell you approx number of signed agreements.

booked it just now, have not received any letter yet. someone who has booked recently please confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himanshujain
    Hi Pravin,

booked it just now, have not received any letter yet. someone who has booked recently please confirm.

Also, someone who booked recently confirm the rate, so that I can decide whether to feel good/neutral/bad:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • I also found from their website, they have omitted the floor "15 and above" rate , and have just for floor "7 and above" , it means now no 100/ rs premium (less rate) for floor "15 and above". If this is my correct understanding, it means they are aggressive on Rate front and may we can see some more appreciation in near future :-)

-Ag
    CommentQuote
  • mantra to follow while buying in Helios:

KEEP BARGAINING.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey ...Good conversation..This information is very help full to me, because i have plan to buy property.
    CommentQuote