Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 4000 and bigger units in prelaunch / launch are not that attractive when you can get 4300-4500 resale / new in 4600 -4800 in 7x in most of the projects which have possession due in a year.
    CommentQuote
  • Hindustan Times e-Paper

Full Page Advt. of Sunshine Business Park in Saturday HT 2nd Page.

Not sure why they don't showcase Sunshine Helios project in their advt. :(:(

Originally Posted by Pathan
    4000 and bigger units in prelaunch / launch are not that attractive when you can get 4300-4500 resale / new in 4600 -4800 in 7x in most of the projects which have possession due in a year.
    CommentQuote
  • I think the rates are still the same they were in pre-launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Hindustan Times e-Paper

Full Page Advt. of Sunshine Business Park in Saturday HT 2nd Page.

Not sure why they don't showcase Sunshine Helios project in their advt. :(:(

Ad sirf ussi ka aata hai jo nahi bikta....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maddy87

Yeah it seems Sunshine Value has taken quite a heat when they started taking bulk bookings from heavy investors for a residential project in sector 166 and it got cancelled.. I know one of a investor whose money has been recovered in almost more than a year with NO RETURNS.
    CommentQuote
  • bhai..I mean Helios ki progress dikha k commercial project ki marketing bhi to ki ja sakti hai...Helios ki bhi free mein advt. ho jayegi

Originally Posted by maddy87
    CommentQuote
  • Pravin..aap ka exit ka time bhi jaldi hi aane wala hai..just read and surprised Paras teirria bsp rates reached 5400. other charges extra very soon 7X builders will follow.

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Thank you Bajaj ji. I am always on the learning curve :)

Currently exploring options for self use residential purchase in Pune. Have found an old 3 BHK row house on 1200 sf plot in an MIG locality but great location, for 65L.

About my flat in this project, my optimistic expectation is 6k psf on possession. This is when I plan to move out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by search12
    Yeah it seems Sunshine Value has taken quite a heat when they started taking bulk bookings from heavy investors for a residential project in sector 166 and it got cancelled.. I know one of a investor whose money has been recovered in almost more than a year with NO RETURNS.

sec 166? Never heard of this :(

Could you please give more info on what happened? About investors, that risk is always there in pre launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    sec 166? Never heard of this :(

Could you please give more info on what happened? About investors, that risk is always there in pre launch.

They got this land during BMW regime but that was off record for which the builder started collecting money from big investors.. I dnt know exactly what happened inside.. final result was this project was cancelled.. But builder keep accepting money for this project and finally investors came to know. So they backed out and started demanding their money back.. Still some lucky investors got their money back..some are still stuck.

In overall..the image that Sunshine has build with helios has taken quite a HIT by these actions... Builder contested UP State elections which he lost and very big amount is also lost... Doesnt seems to be cash rich anymore.

PS: This is the information i know... no intention of harming anyone's image or investments.
    CommentQuote
    They got this land during BMW regime but that was off record for which the builder started collecting money from big investors.. I dnt know exactly what happened inside.. final result was this project was cancelled.. But builder keep accepting money for this project and finally investors came to know. So they backed out and started demanding their money back.. Still some lucky investors got their money back..some are still stuck.

In overall..the image that Sunshine has build with helios has taken quite a HIT by these actions... Builder contested UP State elections which he lost and very big amount is also lost... Doesnt seems to be cash rich anymore.

PS: This is the information i know... no intention of harming anyone's image or investments.

which seat did the builder contest? daw/yadav? from which party? you are opening a can of worms here :)

Thanks for the light.
    CommentQuote

I am also interested to know..on which seat he contested election..I heard he is IT guy..
    CommentQuote
  • thats a sensational claim...to my knowledge theres no GH land in Sec 166;;;
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    which seat did the builder contest? daw/yadav? from which party? you are opening a can of worms here :)

Thanks for the light.

No worms brother.. this is what it is.. doesnt affects me either way.

H Yadav is definitely not an IT guy... his wife is Block Member from BSP... Everybody on the earth knew they will loose.. they just contested to make sure the other contestant (from the same FAMILY) should loose..

Sikranderabad/Bulandshehar seat
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    thats a sensational claim...to my knowledge theres no GH land in Sec 166;;;

Even sector 150 was never one.. but it is now.. right..?? The status of Sector166 was abt to change but before that Govt changed :)

This is no sensational claim or news.. everybody in the market knows it..
    Enquire to some guys in the market.. u will be able to know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    thats a sensational claim...to my knowledge theres no GH land in Sec 166;;;

Prakash sir, there are talks about allotment of multiple plots totalling about 50-70 acres for GH in around sector 143/14*.. By the end of this month.. Any idea ?? I don't find any tender for the same on noida authority website!!!

Sunshine helios seems to have applied for a plot too in and around that sector.. And pre-launch of helios2 is said to be at 3500 clp on that proposed 10acre plot..

And we heard land has exhausted and rates will rise... But seems new land allotment keep popping up..

Please throw some light of these allotments..

Cheers,
    CommentQuote