Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mspp26
    Yes, the price link is not working from past 2 days....

Or, there is not much left to sell.
    CommentQuote
  • No inventory left seems to be the reason for this.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think. If it was so, they would proudly it on the website, instead of just removing the price list.
    CommentQuote
  • Removing the price list from the site may or may not be due to this reason. But its a fact that the inventory left is very very low. Primarily, only the investor's held units are being sold now.
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine takibg cheques at 3700 for 144 sec new project any takers or what you guys think
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    Sunshine takibg cheques at 3700 for 144 sec new project any takers or what you guys think

Can you please share little more details.. like sizes, expected launch date, What are other charges etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    Sunshine takibg cheques at 3700 for 144 sec new project any takers or what you guys think

firstly: proj site only iden and not purchased. likely to be done in a few days time.

secondly : the iden proj loc is sect 150 and not sect 144.

thirdly: no building appvls, no rates fixed. likely to 2/ 3 bhkS. rate slikely to be 3300/- to 3500/-

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • there has ben a splurge of new bloggers/ members on this thread. it appears that SS guys r reapplying their SSH strategy of marketing through IREF rather than the BROKERs.

battle indicators warn that launch of the project is close.

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    I don't think. If it was so, they would proudly it on the website, instead of just removing the price list.

Pravin -

I am not sure if this is something to be proud of. :)

How could they brag abt it that it took them more than 2.5 yrs to move just ~400 units, esp when this has been perceived (and accepted) as a quality project for a while; e.g. compare this with Prateek which sells these many units almost every six months,
    CommentQuote
  • had vis ssh on 21/10. photos att
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • photos att

regarding road from 70 xg to 78. as w go from 70 to 78 road left of the central verge has been resurfaced till main entrance of silicon valley. balance 200m till bridge ubder constr is in bad condn.

work is going on the prtion right of the central verge i. towards the drection of megdootam.

new road from 78 xg to DSC has not yet been resurfaced though all types of vehicles r moving on it.

regards
    sids
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Pravin -

I am not sure if this is something to be proud of. :)

How could they brag abt it that it took them more than 2.5 yrs to move just ~400 units, esp when this has been perceived (and accepted) as a quality project for a while; e.g. compare this with Prateek which sells these many units almost every six months,

By Bragging, I don't mean they should write "Yes!!! Everything sold!!!" :)

Most builder just put a "Sold Out" banner for projects or towers on their websites. They could do this.

BTW, Selling success can not be compared by number of units sold. The poorly located units are always hard to sell. So it is easier to sell 500 out of 1000, than sell 400 out of 400. Add to it the absence of brokers. We all know that absence of catalyst slows down a chemical reaction :)

Again BTW, I am sure Sunshine has retained some cream units for selling RTM. Unless they are really cash tight, which they could be due to the commercial launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for PICS, Sid.

The facade is really good. Would serve a good first impression.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    there has ben a splurge of new bloggers/ members on this thread. it appears that SS guys r reapplying their SSH strategy of marketing through IREF rather than the BROKERs.

battle indicators warn that launch of the project is close.

regards
    sids

You mean they did this before (marketing thru IREF)? Which members are your suspects? I must be one :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by EternalOptimist
    No inventory left seems to be the reason for this.

They are holding some good units. I checked with marketing guy a week back, told him my friend is interested if they have some inventory. He said: "Aapke liye to nikal hi denge, bataiye konsa size chahiye"
    CommentQuote