• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Comparo of Feb and March newsletter:

1. Tower A: Added 1 floor
      2. Tower B: Added 2 floors
      3. Tower C: Added 2 floors
      4. Tower D: Added 1 floor
      5. Tower E: Added 2 floors
      6. Tower F: Added 1 floor

Internal brick work is also going on, speed seems to be good so far but June 13 possession looks dicey.

Comment

Originally posted by meteor View Post
        Comparo of Feb and March newsletter:

1. Tower A: Added 1 floor
        2. Tower B: Added 2 floors
        3. Tower C: Added 2 floors
        4. Tower D: Added 1 floor
        5. Tower E: Added 2 floors
        6. Tower F: Added 1 floor

Internal brick work is also going on, speed seems to be good so far but June 13 possession looks dicey.
        If they maintain good speed throughout, it is possible that they can give LB kind of pseudo possession in June 13

Comment

but somewhere read that Mr. Daw has commited to give possession for all towers , facilities with complete landscaping.

Though I can see the balcony Grills, White Primer, Brick Work in most of B and C tower in newsletter but June 13 is defintly not achieveable for whole project.

Initially their target to complete structure for all towers was April 12 which I think cannot be completed before October 12.

Assotech, Mahagun,Amarpali,Prateek, Sethi, Aditya, Skytech, Sikka has increased their prices, how about SSH ?

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          If they maintain good speed throughout, it is possible that they can give LB kind of pseudo possession in June 13

Comment

Good News

DMRC approves extension of Noida & Greater Noida metro line-Railways-Transportation-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times on Mobile

Comment

DMRC ke approval se kya hota hai! Paisa kaun lagayega?

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
                but somewhere read that Mr. Daw has commited to give possession for all towers , facilities with complete landscaping.
                Yes, he told this to me.

Though I can see the balcony Grills, White Primer, Brick Work in most of B and C tower in newsletter but June 13 is defintly not achieveable for whole project.

Initially their target to complete structure for all towers was April 12 which I think cannot be completed before October 12.
                I didn't hear about formal target by anyone. Sandeep had told long back that for timely completion, they would needd to finish the complete structure (with brickwork) 1 year before possession.

Now Tower F is at 12th floor. So minimum 5 months required for its top floor slab. Brickwork is lagging by 5 floors. So take 3 more months for brickwork. So this takes structure completion of the tower to Dec 12. By this time, if other towers are nearing completion, labour might be shifted to towers E and F. This may increase the speed a bit. So Sept 13 is very much possible. (for towers E and F, there is a grace period of 3 months)
                What I am more concerned with, is the common facilities. Work on none of the facilities has started. Building the club, swimming pool, water softening plant, roads, landscaping etc is time consuming, and would also interfere with the work on towers.

Assotech, Mahagun,Amarpali,Prateek, Sethi, Aditya, Skytech, Sikka has increased their prices, how about SSH ?
                Price increase or no increase, what difference is it going to make?

Comment

Yes, he told this to me.
                  If this (completion of other facilities by June '13) was an oral commitment, then, contractually, he is not on the hook to deliver them by June '13.

I think it is still possible to complete most of the towers around the committed dates provided their priorities don't change.

Comment

Selling Rate as I hold 2 units.

Price increase or no increase, what difference is it going to make?

Comment

around 4200-4300 i think

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X