Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    You mean they did this before (marketing thru IREF)? Which members are your suspects? I must be one :)

look at initial blogs of the thread and u will get the idea. mutiple ids with same IP address were traced to mentor graphics.

u as a suspect? :) will brood over it at noon over a glass of beer and chicken biryani !.... navrataras are over.... cheers !

regarding availability of inventory..... i am not too sure if much is available especially at lower floors. i was trying for 3200 unit in A tower but what they offered me was at the 21st floor....... but i too suspect that they r holding on to some units which as praveen said will b sold as RTM

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Multiple IDs getting traced to same IP address of Mentor Graphics doesn't mean that a single person had created multiple IDs. Like any big organization, Mentor Graphics would be having an internal LAN(wired & wire-less) in the office. Even if different users in this LAN are using internet to write on iref --> to the external world the IP address would appear the same. This IP address is the static IP address that Mentor Graphics would have taken from the internet service provider.

It is no surprise that initially lot of messages were written by Mentor Graphics employees because more than 50% of the first 50 buyers were from Mentor Graphics.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,
    How do you see following project investment wise from sunshine in sector 150? I have heard 3300 is all including except Lease rent and interest free maintenance.

>>>>>
    firstly: proj site only iden and not purchased. likely to be done in a few days time.

secondly : the iden proj loc is sect 150 and not sect 144.

thirdly: no building appvls, no rates fixed. likely to 2/ 3 bhkS. rate slikely to be 3300/- to 3500/-
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
    regards
    Manish
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by EternalOptimist
    Multiple IDs getting traced to same IP address of Mentor Graphics doesn't mean that a single person had created multiple IDs. Like any big organization, Mentor Graphics would be having an internal LAN(wired & wire-less) in the office. Even if different users in this LAN are using internet to write on iref --> to the external world the IP address would appear the same. This IP address is the static IP address that Mentor Graphics would have taken from the internet service provider.

It is no surprise that initially lot of messages were written by Mentor Graphics employees because more than 50% of the first 50 buyers were from Mentor Graphics.

yeah agreed..... it is quite logical.... especially when one of the promoters of SSH is also owner/ has interests in Mentor Graphics.

whether one person was having multiplke ids or whether multiple persons were blogging from the same IP address is not the question....... what of importance is that the IP add belongs to MG .

also there is no evidence in public domain to suggest that 50% of initial buyers were genuine employees of MG. it is all heresay..... it may b, i repeat, maybe, that they were ghost buyers who have been booked at ridiculous low rates.

based on the above facts/ assumptions....... one can draw his/ her conclusions.............

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • It's not sector 144' buts it's actually 143..

Dear my friend had talk to sunshine people 3 day back, they are comming in sec 143 at 3500 ai, minus some discount...

Now broker is telling 150 at 3300 ai minus some discount. In clp.

The rates seems ok but location of 150 is like greater noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rebele003
    Dear my friend had talk to sunshine people 3 day back, they are comming in sec 143 at 3500 ai, minus some discount...

Now broker is telling 150 at 3300 ai minus some discount. In clp.

The rates seems ok but location of 150 is like greater noida.

its in 150, rate is DP 3200, CLP 3500...
    CommentQuote
  • Sector -150 ya 143???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    its in 150, rate is DP 3200, CLP 3500...

As far as i know, they are applying for plot in both sectors... 143/144 and 150
    And around 150 ppl have made pre-pre launch bookings for the 143 project ( obviously on conditions that they do win the allotment from NA first )

Yes, i am one of those who have made the conditional booking..

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • It will take some time for the sector to be finalized. Till the time there is a confirmation on that lets discuss the premium Sec-143 should commend over Sector-150.

So if the AI rate offered by Sunshine is Rs 3000 per sqft for 10 acre group housing project with good specs in Sec-150. Would you take Sec-150 option or Sector-143 option in 3500/sqft for the same layout, specs and payment plan.

What is that difference in rate for which Sector-150 will start sounding a mouth watering deal over Sec-143.

Another question: How much premium in terms of % would you pay to ATS over Sunshine for exactly same floor plans, specs, location, delivery time-frame and payment plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    As far as i know, they are applying for plot in both sectors... 143/144 and 150
    And around 150 ppl have made pre-pre launch bookings for the 143 project ( obviously on conditions that they do win the allotment from NA first )

Yes, i am one of those who have made the conditional booking..

Cheers,

Sequence: Have you been given any commitment on the price before you handed over the cheque?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by EternalOptimist
    It will take some time for the sector to be finalized. Till the time there is a confirmation on that lets discuss the premium Sec-143 should commend over Sector-150.

So if the AI rate offered by Sunshine is Rs 3000 per sqft for 10 acre group housing project with good specs in Sec-150. Would you take Sec-150 option or Sector-143 option in 3500/sqft for the same layout, specs and payment plan.

What is that difference in rate for which Sector-150 will start sounding a mouth watering deal over Sec-143.

Another question: How much premium in terms of % would you pay to ATS over Sunshine for exactly same floor plans, specs, location, delivery time-frame and payment plan.

We already discussed 150 is physically not in noida. Itis the last sector of noida, toinvestinthis sectors it's best to have buy near pari chawk.
    Ya sector 150 is having benefit of FAR than other sector, but the property at parri chawk is also have fame or less FAR.

If AI DEAL at 143 is at 3500' then 150 shouldbe around less than 3000, jp aman is better placed than 150 and still available less than 3 k and poss, in year time..

It's my point of view..
    I like the location of 143 when going to seethe basin site I find it very good, but 150 looks a distances future..
    CommentQuote
  • True 143 is far better than 150 as 143 is close to 137 and sez some months back builder broker nexus hyped even 143 too much. I have given cheque fOr sec 143 but if its 150 then I will cancel the cheque becoz I don't see this sector as even a mid term investment. Ideal rate would be 2600 rs psf dp 2800 clp for this sector n builder.
    Originally Posted by Rebele003
    We already discussed 150 is physically not in noida. Itis the last sector of noida, toinvestinthis sectors it's best to have buy near pari chawk.
    Ya sector 150 is having benefit of FAR than other sector, but the property at parri chawk is also have fame or less FAR.

If AI DEAL at 143 is at 3500' then 150 shouldbe around less than 3000, jp aman is better placed than 150 and still available less than 3 k and poss, in year time..

It's my point of view..
    I like the location of 143 when going to seethe basin site I find it very good, but 150 looks a distances future..
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 150 is tail of noida so all things will come there at last..bad location and will remain bad location in terms of other sectors of Noida.

Originally Posted by Akash1
    True 143 is far better than 150 as 143 is close to 137 and sez some months back builder broker nexus hyped even 143 too much. I have given cheque fOr sec 143 but if its 150 then I will cancel the cheque becoz I don't see this sector as even a mid term investment. Ideal rate would be 2600 rs psf dp 2800 clp for this sector n builder.
    CommentQuote
  • if (?) SS is able to get the new proj in 143 at the undecl rates of 3300- 3500...... it would be a winner all the way.

however, if the proj comes up at 150 with the same rates or even marginally lower, SS would b in trouble akin to SS BP

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • IMO, One gentle tremor and Sec 150 will shift to Greater Noida... :)

143 is much premium..
    CommentQuote