Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Did you ask about choice of floor tiles?

Comment

no options being given for floor tiles.
      i also asked if there was an option of arraning own tiles with a coresponding cost reduction. the answer was a big NO

sids69

Comment

Hi Sids,

Any idea about launching new residential project by Sunshine ?

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
        i also asked if there was an option of arraning own tiles with a coresponding cost reduction. the answer was a big NO

sids69

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post

sids69
          What!? This is shocking!

I had mailed vijay and Mr Daw about this. I had got reply that they would give choices of floor tiles, switches etc all together. That's why taking time.

Lagta hai aaj jana padega.

Comment

fatichar bhai resale mein kitne mein milega SSH?

Comment

bhai agar jao to residential project ki planning ka bhi poochte aana..thanks

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              What!? This is shocking!

I had mailed vijay and Mr Daw about this. I had got reply that they would give choices of floor tiles, switches etc all together. That's why taking time.

Lagta hai aaj jana padega.

Comment

I went today. But Vijay was busy in a meeting and I didn't have time. It seems excavation has commenced for the club, between towers E and F. (or some other common facility).

One good news is that all neighbours are also working with good speed. Even Sikka ji has picked up. If structures of all neighbours are complete at possession of SSH, I think there will be no problem to move in.

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                  fatichar bhai resale mein kitne mein milega SSH?
                  No idea. I personally would term 4500 all incl (except ST) as a fair price for an average flat. Fair price for 1575 size Flats in tower E should be at 4000, as they will face a tower from Assotech WC.

IMO, Anyone selling 500 psf cheaper than my mentioned fair price is going to regret. Anyone buying at 500 psf more than mentioned price is taking risk, and may regret.

Comment

If one has decided to buy in 7x, I would suggest to pay around 300 psf more than other good projects for SSH, purely on account of loading. Just visit the smallest size flat, of 1575 size. You will see that

You get three bed rooms of good size. Smallest being 12 * 10.

Every bedroom has an attached toilet, as well as attached or shared balcony.

Drawing/Dining is also spacious, and has full ventilation trough the big balcony.

Sizes of toilets are good. An extra half toilet is provided for outsiders.

Kitchen size is one of the biggest you will find inany project of similar size. 12 * 8. It has an attached balcony, which is half covered. can serve as dry room as well as small store.

One shortcoming is small width of cupboards.

Ceiling height is again one of the best, at 10'3".

But still I would suggest being very cautious if paying much more than 4500 psf. As we can only guess about the final product. So risk is surly there. Possession is still at least 15 months away. Paying 5500-6000 psf at possession after checking quality might make more sense.
                    Last edited by fatichar; April 15 2012, 01:25 AM.

Comment

thanks for the detailed analysis fatichar ji...

btw although unrelated to SSH, but how abt unihomes3 3600 all incl flexi ?

(its just around 1 km from hyde park)

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X