Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rate list is back but no revision in rates. NO Newsletter
    CommentQuote
  • anyone willing to sell 2050 size below 12th floor, please let me know....
    CommentQuote
  • It's Here!!!

The much awaited newsletter is here for real! Find it attached.

Highlights:

Lifts: After a lot of research, we have finalized the lifts for the Project from Thyssen Krupp (their lifts can be found in the IGI T3). The lifts have been chosen to be high speed (2 meters per second) to reduce travel and waiting time. They have established a service center in Noida to cater to Noida region and has accepted stringent service level agreement.
      Gas pipeline: We are happy to inform that we have finalized an agreement with IGL to bring CNG gas to every apartment in Helios through their pipeline. There will be a direct agreement between IGL and the end user and there will be a deposit of Rs 6000/- to be kept with them.
      Internal finishing work and external plaster and elevation work is going on in full swing.
      The road connecting Dadri road to our sector is nearing completion.
    CommentQuote
  • The elevation looks real good due to the facade!
    CommentQuote
  • What are the resale rates???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    The much awaited newsletter is here for real! Find it attached.

Highlights:

Lifts: After a lot of research, we have finalized the lifts for the Project from Thyssen Krupp (their lifts can be found in the IGI T3). The lifts have been chosen to be high speed (2 meters per second) to reduce travel and waiting time. They have established a service center in Noida to cater to Noida region and has accepted stringent service level agreement.
      Gas pipeline: We are happy to inform that we have finalized an agreement with IGL to bring CNG gas to every apartment in Helios through their pipeline. There will be a direct agreement between IGL and the end user and there will be a deposit of Rs 6000/- to be kept with them.
      Internal finishing work and external plaster and elevation work is going on in full swing.
      The road connecting Dadri road to our sector is nearing completion.

praveen bhai i have said it several times before ... but still .. once more .. hats off to you for finding this hidden gem when many others might have been apprehensive :)
      congrats again
      praveen bhai i have said it several times before ... but still .. once more .. hats off to you for finding this hidden gem when many others might have been apprehensive :)
      congrats again
      congrats again
      congrats again
      congrats again
      congrats again
      congrats again
      congrats again
      congrats again
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    congrats again

Thanks trial bhai, but again I would humbly reiterate, it was more a calculated risk that is paying off well, than a great decision on my part. It could have been a disaster as well. My only contribution was that I didn't hesitate in accepting mistake and getting rid of previous investment.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks trial bhai, but again I would humbly reiterate, it was more a calculated risk that is paying off well, than a great decision on my part. It could have been a disaster as well. My only contribution was that I didn't hesitate in accepting mistake and getting rid of previous investment.

oh yes .. the one and only golf city .. btw usko aap resale kiye the or u cancelled it and forfeited 10% ?
    CommentQuote
  • I have one question regrading the Penalty clause - As per the site penalty clause is applicable from Day-1, is it mean this penalty clause will be started from the 1st july ? when this penalty clause be given to the buyer ? during possession ?

Is possession on june 2013 looks responsible consider remaining work and their pace ?
    CommentQuote
    oh yes .. the one and only golf city .. btw usko aap resale kiye the or u cancelled it and forfeited 10% ?

Dekho trial bhai,

aisi tauheen mat karo hamari. Hum Imaandar hai par bhole bhale nahi. Us farzi project ko maine kewal 1 lakh dekar book kiya tha. Aur poora vasool kiya, 1 rupaya bhi deduct nahi hone diya. Builder time le raha tha, main broker ke peechhe pada, aur broker ne muze khud ke account se 1 lakh ka cheque de diya :)

Baaki aap hyde park bhool rahe ho. Golf ke baad maine usme liya tha, jisko badi mehna ke baad bech paya, bina profit ke :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by searchadobe
    I have one question regrading the Penalty clause - As per the site penalty clause is applicable from Day-1, is it mean this penalty clause will be started from the 1st july ? when this penalty clause be given to the buyer ? during possession ?

Is possession on june 2013 looks responsible consider remaining work and their pace ?

For some towers, possession is in June 13. For I think E and F, there is a grace period of 3 months.

Don't know when the penalty would be paid. Need to refer the BBA. June 13 looks doubtful to me, especially after witnessing huge delay in LB after completion. but 1 year from now should be possible. But Sunshine has this habit of surprising us. Who know, they may actually meet June 13 :P
    CommentQuote
    Dekho trial bhai,

aisi tauheen mat karo hamari. Hum Imaandar hai par bhole bhale nahi. Us farzi project ko maine kewal 1 lakh dekar book kiya tha. Aur poora vasool kiya, 1 rupaya bhi deduct nahi hone diya. Builder time le raha tha, main broker ke peechhe pada, aur broker ne muze khud ke account se 1 lakh ka cheque de diya :)

Baaki aap hyde park bhool rahe ho. Golf ke baad maine usme liya tha, jisko badi mehna ke baad bech paya, bina profit ke :(

oho arre bhai hyde park wasnt that bad actually .. kaafi mast construct kar raha hai ab wo bhi :)
    but yes nothing can come close to helios
    CommentQuote
    oho arre bhai hyde park wasnt that bad actually .. kaafi mast construct kar raha hai ab wo bhi :)
    but yes nothing can come close to helios

Yes, the central green area in Hyde Park is unbeatable in 7x, second only to Logix blossom county.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prashant.b
    I have been offered 4800bsp on 19th floor.

Go for it. You won't get better deal than this. Sunshine helios is a very good project in sector 78. Still lot of apprec. left since the possesion is in June 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Go for it. You won't get better deal than this. Sunshine helios is a very good project in sector 78. Still lot of apprec. left since the possesion is in June 2013.

I know the project is good. That is why, it is in my top 3 list. But in my "unbiased" opinion, the price hike in 7x and e-way in resale is because of diwali. I will get a better deal post diwali I suppose.
    CommentQuote