Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
    thanks for the detailed analysis fatichar ji...

btw although unrelated to SSH, but how abt unihomes3 3600 all incl flexi ?

(its just around 1 km from hyde park)
    I haven't visited any unitech project (resi). So can't comment. I am afraid of Unitech like builders. But one who is on tight budget, has to compromise somewhere.

Comment

attaching some photos of 2850/ tower A
      Attached Files

Comment

I received invitation for the launch ceremony of Sunshine Business Park. Khana-peena, gaana-bajaana sab hai!

Let us meet there

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          I received invitation for the launch ceremony of Sunshine Business Park. Khana-peena, gaana-bajaana sab hai!

Let us meet there
          only for helios buyers or open for all ?

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
            only for helios buyers or open for all ?
            Must be on invitation basis. But generally no one checks identity at such events. So u may try

(time par bartan saaf karne pade to muze gaali mat marrna )

Comment

sure, will see you there...will synch up on 28th. Who else is coming ?

Let us meet there

Comment

No idea. I personally would term 4500 all incl (except ST) as a fair price for an average flat. Fair price for 1575 size Flats in tower E should be at 4000, as they will face a tower from Assotech WC.

IMO, Anyone selling 500 psf cheaper than my mentioned fair price is going to regret. Anyone buying at 500 psf more than mentioned price is taking risk, and may regret.
                Fatichar bhai, I am looking for a flat for end use and Sunshine helios is one of the projects that I have zeroed in on. I see one issue with the project which puts it at some disadvantage compared to other projects such as moderne and wisteria and that is about the small width access road. What's your take on this? Is there a possibility of a wider road in future or the existing road should be sufficient.

Comment

Yes, this is a real issue. If cars are not parked on the road, then the width should be OK. Otherwise some problem should occur.

As this is a new development, I don't think the road can be made wider in future. If it was possible, they would have done it now itself.

The road is actually one way. If that is followed properly, then the problem won't be considerable.

Comment

Joke:

3 bhk semi-furnished flat for sale in sec-78 | 3 Bhk Residential Project for sale | Resale in Noida

Comment

Yes, this is a real issue. If cars are not parked on the road, then the width should be OK. Otherwise some problem should occur.

As this is a new development, I don't think the road can be made wider in future. If it was possible, they would have done it now itself.

The road is actually one way. If that is followed properly, then the problem won't be considerable.
                      Fatichar Bhai, This is India and how ppl parking and using roads is known to all. Only 1 single width road has to cater 5-6 socities with 4000-5000 flats. Situation will be worse......due to this road for these societies in future.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X