Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by prashant.b
    I know the project is good. That is why, it is in my top 3 list. But in my "unbiased" opinion, the price hike in 7x and e-way in resale is because of diwali. I will get a better deal post diwali I suppose.


    If you don't mind, could you please share the other 2 top projects in your list.

    May be your viewpoint about the price hike is correct. But i think the construction happening in helios at very fast pace and you might not get the deal after 2 months. Last rate revision was on 3rd oct to 200/- Rs. May be next revision is due with in 1-2 months. but you never know about the builder. Already sold out projects with few units left and their focus is shifting to other 2 upcoming projects.

    Finally, its your call. May be you get better deal after some unit but not good unit you want.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prashant.b
    I know the project is good. That is why, it is in my top 3 list. But in my "unbiased" opinion, the price hike in 7x and e-way in resale is because of diwali. I will get a better deal post diwali I suppose.

    I don't know whether prices will reduce post Diwali, but I would recommend avoiding very high floors. don't go above 12, unless it is for long term end use and you want higher floors only. 2 lifts may not be sufficient for 80+ flats. Plus if you try to sell after some time, NCR rates higher floors poorly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    If you don't mind, could you please share the other 2 top projects in your list.

    May be your viewpoint about the price hike is correct. But i think the construction happening in helios at very fast pace and you might not get the deal after 2 months. Last rate revision was on 3rd oct to 200/- Rs. May be next revision is due with in 1-2 months. but you never know about the builder. Already sold out projects with few units left and their focus is shifting to other 2 upcoming projects.

    Finally, its your call. May be you get better deal after some unit but not good unit you want.

    Shaitaan bhai,

    aap Sunshine ki team me se ho kya? Rate hike ki exact date yaad hai :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prashant.b
    I have been offered 4800bsp on 19th floor.


    Should be all inclusive 4800.
    CommentQuote
  • Its mentioned on site..:)

    Sunshine Helios Summary Price List - Effective Oct 3rd, 2012

    Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment :: It would be 6000+ at possession for sure.

    Originally Posted by fatichar
    Shaitaan bhai,

    aap Sunshine ki team me se ho kya? Rate hike ki exact date yaad hai :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Its mentioned on site..:)

    Sunshine Helios Summary Price List - Effective Oct 3rd, 2012

    Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment :: It would be 6000+ at possession for sure.

    Oh, thanks for pointing out. Shak karne ki aadat thodi kam karni padegi :(
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, no offense to problem having apartment in sunshine , but rate increase of 10% by mgmt is crap. No real estate is going up at fast, ese artificial prices wil crack. These guys increased prices from 3500 to 5,000 almost in one year. Secondly for possession, forget June 2013. I spoke to mgmt and visited the site. Minimum completion date is dec 2013 and some work of park etc will also get spillover to 2013-14. When project is completed, premium wil reduce as its facing the main nallah of noida, which looks bad. Plus sector 78 is too congested with too many apartments so, price will be stable and not go up too much. No one pays luxusy prices if unread not getting good view, spacious living.
    Another thing on layout : please check this your artitechture friends. Sunshine has opened dors of all three bedrooms in drawing dining which means there is no space left to out sofa/ dining table properly. I asked them and thy had no answer. Also there r too many beams in each room which will be visible. All ese thighs put a cap on premium.
    Positives: I am not a critic of project but pointing out issues . Also there r some good things:
    - only big apartment, no small size like 1000 sqft, so. Gentry will be ok
    - around 500 apts, so no of people using facilities will be limited
    - since project will be among first to get completed, hence occupation will be higher and will drive good rental.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jirohit
    Guys, no offense to problem having apartment in sunshine , but rate increase of 10% by mgmt is crap. No real estate is going up at fast, ese artificial prices wil crack. These guys increased prices from 3500 to 5,000 almost in one year. Secondly for possession, forget June 2013. I spoke to mgmt and visited the site. Minimum completion date is dec 2013 and some work of park etc will also get spillover to 2013-14. When project is completed, premium wil reduce as its facing the main nallah of noida, which looks bad. Plus sector 78 is too congested with too many apartments so, price will be stable and not go up too much. No one pays luxusy prices if unread not getting good view, spacious living.
    Another thing on layout : please check this your artitechture friends. Sunshine has opened dors of all three bedrooms in drawing dining which means there is no space left to out sofa/ dining table properly. I asked them and thy had no answer. Also there r too many beams in each room which will be visible. All ese thighs put a cap on premium.
    Positives: I am not a critic of project but pointing out issues . Also there r some good things:
    - only big apartment, no small size like 1000 sqft, so. Gentry will be ok
    - around 500 apts, so no of people using facilities will be limited
    - since project will be among first to get completed, hence occupation will be higher and will drive good rental.



    You are right, I am highly disappointed by their layout......could have done much better...idea of all BR's opening in Drawing room is not advisable , there should have been a lobby..but lets see if the positives of this project are able to outweigh the negative point...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Jirohit,

    no offense at all. We like to discuss all points, whether +ve or -ve. This is not LB/LP thread ;)

    1. Rate increase is builder's wish. We can not tell whether it is crap or justified. If it is underpriced, they will loose money. If overpriced, their cash flow will suffer. There is no point getting frustrated here.

    2. Yes, June 13 completion looks improbable. Did anyone from management tell you that June 13 is not possible? Coz whenever I speak, they say that they will add as many labourers as needed to meet June 13. I would expect Diwali 2013 as possession date, although I would be happy if they delay more :)

    3. Nalla factor exists, and everyone knows about it. So it is already factored in. It will not be a new thing on possession. So it should not impact.

    4. Yes, sec 78, like all new sectors, is congested. This factor will affect all of them. Whether this caps the prices, no one can say. Didn't prices move from 3000 psf to 5000 psf? I never expected that.

    About paying luxury prices, 6000 psf is not a luxury price even today. So if Helios is priced 6000 after 1 year, it will still be an appreciation of 20%. Luxury flats would be priced 9k+ that time. So at 6k, no one will expect luxury.

    5. Yes, the flat layout has these issues. Got to digest them :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    If you don't mind, could you please share the other 2 top projects in your list.

    May be your viewpoint about the price hike is correct. But i think the construction happening in helios at very fast pace and you might not get the deal after 2 months. Last rate revision was on 3rd oct to 200/- Rs. May be next revision is due with in 1-2 months. but you never know about the builder. Already sold out projects with few units left and their focus is shifting to other 2 upcoming projects.

    Finally, its your call. May be you get better deal after some unit but not good unit you want.


    Other two projects I am watching are JP WT and Great value Sharnam.

    GV is very open and less crowded project. In JP WT, KBA and KI are my attention points.

    As you yourself said, revision was on 3rd Oct, so next revision will be after min 2 months.. right aftr diwali, I will book a deal with lower prices as of now.

    Originally Posted by fatichar
    I don't know whether prices will reduce post Diwali, but I would recommend avoiding very high floors. don't go above 12, unless it is for long term end use and you want higher floors only. 2 lifts may not be sufficient for 80+ flats. Plus if you try to sell after some time, NCR rates higher floors poorly.

    yeah, I am looking below 10th floor only(preferably below 6th). The prices are mentioned was for the unit that dealer offered me.
    CommentQuote
  • I think, some people who missed sunshine trying to console him by writing some flaws of the project. Thats great.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    I think, some people who missed sunshine trying to console him by writing some flaws of the project. Thats great.

    Ha ha,

    who missed dear?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Ha ha,

    who missed dear?


    Its not U, I know you have a flat in sunshine helios.

    BTW. The road work is completed till end of sector 78, upto mahagun, now it is great. hardly 5-10 minutes from sai baba temple.
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent news..Thanks !!! Any idea when SSH Road would be done?

    Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Its not U, I know you have a flat in sunshine helios.

    BTW. The road work is completed till end of sector 78, upto mahagun, now it is great. hardly 5-10 minutes from sai baba temple.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Its not U, I know you have a flat in sunshine helios.

    BTW. The road work is completed till end of sector 78, upto mahagun, now it is great. hardly 5-10 minutes from sai baba temple.

    Great! Has the truck movement reduced now? Otherwise it wont take long for the road to get back to its worst state.
    CommentQuote