Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    Who all are coming for the launch party? It would be good to confirm to the management abt it.

    I would be there.
    fatichar bhai is this opening for general public also or only for existing investors ? lunch ka prabandh bhi hai kya ?

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      hello everyone,

      Just came back from the launch party. It was really very nice. Truly innovative and different from a couple I have attended before, thrown by other builders ofcourse. I loved the presentation on the Business Park and Helios. The projects are extremely ambitious. I wish them luck.

      Sunshine Helios Rocks!

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        Originally posted by camanish View Post
        hello everyone,

        Just came back from the launch party. It was really very nice. Truly innovative and different from a couple I have attended before, thrown by other builders ofcourse. I loved the presentation on the Business Park and Helios. The projects are extremely ambitious. I wish them luck.

        Sunshine Helios Rocks!
        Could you give us some details how extremely ambitious it is.....
        Thanks

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          The party was Grand, the food was good and the concert was awesome.
          Only downside was that the place got crowded by the time concert started (which in a way is good also).
          Sunshine has presented a brochure and DVD of the concept of the business park. The whole concept is futuristic and shows that Sunshine has a clear vision on what they want to make. The DVD also has a presentation of Helios. I am pretty sure that all Helios buyers will be very happy about the investment they made after watching the DVD.
          Originally posted by cookie View Post
          Could you give us some details how extremely ambitious it is.....

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            Originally posted by mbhatia View Post
            The party was Grand, the food was good and the concert was awesome.
            Only downside was that the place got crowded by the time concert started (which in a way is good also).
            Sunshine has presented a brochure and DVD of the concept of the business park. The whole concept is futuristic and shows that Sunshine has a clear vision on what they want to make. The DVD also has a presentation of Helios. I am pretty sure that all Helios buyers will be very happy about the investment they made after watching the DVD.
            Watchind DVD only makes happy!! We see many such videos on YouTube as well. I hope builder is committed.
            Thanks

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              Originally posted by camanish View Post
              hello everyone,

              Just came back from the launch party. It was really very nice. Truly innovative and different from a couple I have attended before, thrown by other builders ofcourse. I loved the presentation on the Business Park and Helios. The projects are extremely ambitious. I wish them luck.

              Sunshine Helios Rocks!
              Could you write what the presentation said about Helios? I attended, but left around 10 PM, when the musical was going on.

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                The presentation of SSH is amazing it actually shows how SSH would actually look like example

                1) the elevation
                2) Pool
                3) Club
                4) Squash Court
                5) Play Ground
                6) Parking
                7) Main Gate
                8) Park
                9) Kids Swings
                10) Sun Bath :-D

                and lot more, The prezentation is amazing and I talked to couple of SSH staff and they confidently said the project would shape almost similar to prez.

                Fatichar: The prezentaion for Business Park and Helios shown in yesterday event is also available in CD they have provided with Business Park brochure.

                When I booked this flat Mr. Daw said this would be first project and no one would like to sell this flat, everyone would like to live..After seeing the prezentation I think he was right. But time would tell on actual possesion.


                Pic cut from CD


                Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                Could you write what the presentation said about Helios? I attended, but left around 10 PM, when the musical was going on.
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  couple of more pics..

                  couple of more pics..
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                    Thanks Pathan bhai!

                    When I left, the brochures were not present at the desk. So don't have the CD. Can someone with unlimited connection can post the video on Youtube?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      Welcome to Sunshine TRADE:: is up but some links are not working.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X