Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Excellent news..Thanks !!! Any idea when SSH Road would be done?

No idea. Going there on sat/sun. will check.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Great! Has the truck movement reduced now? Otherwise it wont take long for the road to get back to its worst state.

truck movement still there and i think will continue for another 1-1.5 years, but at least the new road lasts few months.
    CommentQuote
  • the road will hav to be relaid again as constr related vehicular movement is still heavy

i want the proj to b delievered in 2014 as the area is not likely to b liveable till end 2014
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    the road will hav to be relaid again as constr related vehicular movement is still heavy

i want the proj to b delievered in 2014 as the area is not likely to b liveable till end 2014

Me too! But reason is different. I want to sell before registry, but not before 3 years of allotment. This is possible only if project is delivered after Jan 2014.
    CommentQuote
    Me too! But reason is different. I want to sell before registry, but not before 3 years of allotment. This is possible only if project is delivered after Jan 2014.

Ey chakarview hai, metro and subdistrict center aaney sey pehley bechaney ka matlab hai apney paaw pey kulhari marnaa ...

I will keep it for minimum 5-6 years, may be i will play 20-20.
    CommentQuote

praveen bhai 2bhk hota toh mein hee khareed leta .. i have become sunshine fan boss ! :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    praveen bhai 2bhk hota toh mein hee khareed leta .. i have become sunshine fan boss ! :D

Mere flat ko 2 entry hoti, to ek room apne liye rakhke 2 BHK aap ko bech deta :)

Par haan, 2 BHK ke chakkar me inke sec 150 wale project me mat le lena!
    CommentQuote
    Mere flat ko 2 entry hoti, to ek room apne liye rakhke 2 BHK aap ko bech deta :)

Par haan, 2 BHK ke chakkar me inke sec 150 wale project me mat le lena!

see another thread, stadium ka kam jaldi hi shuru ho jayegaa . 78-79 main 3c ka. ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    see another thread, stadium ka kam jaldi hi shuru ho jayegaa . 78-79 main 3c ka. ...

I don't think isse bahot bhala hoga 7x ka. A commercial is much more necessary.
    CommentQuote
    I don't think isse bahot bhala hoga 7x ka. A commercial is much more necessary.

CommentQuote
  • what is the resale price?? 3 bhk small size.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by breakpoint
    what is the resale price?? 3 bhk small size.

75 to 80 L.
    CommentQuote
    75 to 80 L.

Ye toe budget sey bahaar hai, Is there anything else in sector 78 with in 60 L. ??
    CommentQuote

Hi, I guess this has to do with the aplicability of long term capital gains. I was under the impression that this is a grey area. I am sure u would have done ur research, can u point me to where I can read/ know more from. Thanks. I have a similar situation unrelated to SSH. Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prosper
    Hi, I guess this has to do with the aplicability of long term capital gains. I was under the impression that this is a grey area. I am sure u would have done ur research, can u point me to where I can read/ know more from. Thanks. I have a similar situation unrelated to SSH. Cheers

I have attached the relevant document here.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/15399-long-term-capital-gain/page2?t=17626&page=2

Refer page 26. As per my understanding, the allotment of UC house can be termed as a normal investment, not residential. So gains made by selling it after 3 years fall under long term capital gains, and taxed accordingly. But they can not be invested in another house to get complete tax exemption, as for that case both investments have to residential properties, not "right to acquire property", which the allotment letter is.

Yes, still this is definitely a grey area. But at least there is a chance.
    CommentQuote