Sort by :
Filter by :
- bhoomipoojan kab hai..
kab hai bhoomipoojan?CommentQuote0Flag
- It was done in navratras.. you are just 2 months late :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by himanshujainIt was done in navratras.. you are just 2 months late :)
welcome party? i was told that it would be held when sample flat is ready. i thought it is same as BP.CommentQuote0Flag
- so let the sample flat ready ;-), It would be in completion stages now.CommentQuote0Flag
- welcome party is not done yet.. but BP is done.CommentQuote0Flag
aapka booking ho gaya kya?CommentQuote0Flag
- not in delhi..will do next week.CommentQuote0Flag
which floor? what rate?CommentQuote0Flag
- not decided yet..I have changed my prefernce now..I will go for 2050 and lets see which floor would be available and for rates..I will go with cheque and negotiate upfront.CommentQuote0Flag
great buddy, if only I had that budget!
i have only 2 worries with my booking..
1. 1575 is not park facing
2. no tennis courtCommentQuote0Flag
- has anyone seen the site plan of morpheus green? I am afraid their towers will block the sunlight for tower C (whee my flat would be)CommentQuote0Flag
- in which tower your booking is ? C3 or C4 ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Akash1in which tower your booking is ? C3 or C4 ?
It is in C3 :(CommentQuote0Flag
- Pravin, you have the front balcony as well which is almost south facing and will get enough sunlight
1) if the morpheous towers are coming in front of the east side balcony your front side balcony is still there and if towers are not coming in front of the east side balconies then its a win win and C3 is the only tower among front 4 which has the east facing balcony if u see B3 or C4 or B4 these towers lift lobby would be in front of these towers.
2) It also depends upon which floor you, the higher the floor better would be sunlight and ventillation.
3) There would be atleast 24+ meters distance between tower and balcony (12 ft your project road and 12 ft other project's road) and 24 meters is a good distance.
I dont see much issue in this.. :-) so enjoy..
Originally Posted by pravinchaudharyIt is in C3 :(CommentQuote0Flag
- Has anyone applied for loan or got dispersal for loan ? if yes, which bank and interest rates ? ..if no can we go in a group and negotiate ?