Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

property mgt cos

Guys,

Although the completion is still bit far, I was wondering if someone knows any decent property mgt co (not sure if this happens in India) that could be consulted/hired to manage this as a rental property.

Any insight would be helpful.

-dj

Comment

Yes,

they are called brokers here

Comment

Transparency of Sunshin....!!!

Welcome to Sunshine TRADE::

Sunshine Group was formed in the year 2010, with a vision to bring innovation to Realty.

It is a privately held company having the following promoters:

Mrs. Chandrima Daw and Mr. Jyotirmoy Daw
        Mr. Harender Kumar and Mr. Vipin Kumar

Sunshine core team comprises of dedicated professionals from different fields, who share the common vision of building a real estate enterprise with highest level of transparency. Sunshine Team is committed to sacrifice quantity to provide uncompromised quality, on schedule.

Sunshine's first project is HELIOS, which is a high-end residential project in NOIDA offering an innovative concept of "reconfigurable" or fully-customizable apartments, in Sector 78, NOIDA. Having nearly 400 apartments, HELIOS is scheduled to be completed in June 2013. To uphold our belief in transparency, Sunshine Helios website provides full disclosure of each apartment size and actual area alongwith statusupdate every month. For details, please visit website www.sunshinehelios.com

Sunshine Business Park, is the second project of Sunshine group. It is a high-end luxury commercial mixed-use project in Sector 94, NOIDA. Already registered wirh IGBC to be certified as a Green building, the project will be having more than 500,000 sqft of developed commercial space spread over 21 floors and a car parking facility of over 1000 car park. It is slated to be completed by December 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
          Watchind DVD only makes happy!! We see many such videos on YouTube as well. I hope builder is committed.
          hello cookie,

have you booked in Sunshine Helios? If yes, you wouldn't say that. We must give credit to the sort of efforts they are putting in. I do agree that builders have a tendency to over-promise and under-deliver. But with sunshine team, it clearly reflects in their eyes, how they are treating this first project as their baby. But, I admit as a buyer and end user, I do have my moments of skepticism. That is why, I would like to dream about my life at Helios but refrain from this childish activity most of the times. On the other hand, I do not like to doubt my own investment decision. Till now, everything seems to be going fine.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
            True. Just one diff: the Helios might be the first project whose presentation was made after the project was almost sold out
            Stongly Agree

Comment

Originally posted by camanish View Post
              Stongly Agree
              Is it 100% sold out yet?

Comment

no..couple of days back I discussed with SSH..some of the floors above 17th are still available for 2050..you have to check with SSH staff.

Originally posted by khalnayak View Post
                Is it 100% sold out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by khalnayak View Post
                  Is it 100% sold out yet?
                  100% to 1 bhi project sold out nahi hua hoga. EK BHI.

Comment

fatichar bhai apna flat kitne mein rent pe doge humein?

Comment

Kyon bhai, mera flat na bikne ki bad-dua de rahe ko kya?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X