Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sincere advice..choose Mist Avenue Retail Or Jaypee Plot..forget office spaces..megapolis not much idea.

    Why Mist Retail: Excellent Location, Ground Floor, Near to Sez, Payment in small chunks, easy to resale as compared to office space, Good appreciation.

    Why Plots: Jaypee Location, Brand, Land appreciation, easy to sell as compared to office space / Retail.


    Why Not Office Space: Plenty of RTM availaibilty, still vacant, observed from almost 2 years ..hard to resell.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    boss ye megapolis toh bhool jao .. mereko toh wahan pahunchne mein haalat kharab ho gayi thi .. u need to go through bodaki railway crossing and then a village which is like hell

    badi mushkil se site tak pahuncha tha mein .. and btw its not part of distt gautam buddh nagar !


    yeah !!! its bulandshar dist ; but there r infra triggers like DMIC, dadri dry port, ROB etc .......... its a long term shot .............. what say now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Sincere advice..choose Mist Avenue Retail Or Jaypee Plot..forget office spaces..megapolis not much idea.

    Why Mist Retail: Excellent Location, Ground Floor, Near to Sez, Payment in small chunks, easy to resale as compared to office space, Good appreciation.

    50 % payment will go in first 5 months

    Why Plots: Jaypee Location, Brand, Land appreciation, easy to sell as compared to office space / Retail.


    Why Not Office Space: Plenty of RTM availaibilty, still vacant, observed from almost 2 years ..hard to resell.


    dear pathan

    no short cuts please, do proper analysis and har project ki har factor mein rank rating karo aur phir finally ek product batao. aise maja nahi aata

    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    yeah !!! its bulandshar dist ; but there r infra triggers like DMIC, dadri dry port, ROB etc .......... its a long term shot .............. what say now


    have been hearing abt all those since last 10 yrs already

    lets hope they eventually happen in the next 15 yrs

    so yes its a loooooooooooooooooong term shot :D
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

    Getting back to the topic - I visited the Helios site today for a potential buy. I was told that there are 2 units left (not sure if they meant 2 units as per my requirements or in total).

    Available units are 3200 sq. ft Simplex and a 3475 sq. ft. Penthouse (with 1300 sq. ft. terrace). Since they are going to offer possession by July, only down payment plan is available (@4950 per sq. ft).

    Checked out Mahagun properties, Mezarria and Moderne (@6600 per sq. ft.) as well but really liked the Helios in terms of quality to cost comparison and the layouts.

    I am looking for a property to reside myself and not for a short term investment purpose.

    Please guide me on this one - Is it worth going for this property at the current going rates. The price is negotiable but what should be my target rate?

    regards
    Bhasar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bhasar
    Dear All,

    Getting back to the topic - I visited the Helios site today for a potential buy. I was told that there are 2 units left (not sure if they meant 2 units as per my requirements or in total).

    Available units are 3200 sq. ft Simplex and a 3475 sq. ft. Penthouse (with 1300 sq. ft. terrace). Since they are going to offer possession by July, only down payment plan is available (@4950 per sq. ft).

    Checked out Mahagun properties, Mezarria and Moderne (@6600 per sq. ft.) as well but really liked the Helios in terms of quality to cost comparison and the layouts.

    I am looking for a property to reside myself and not for a short term investment purpose.

    Please guide me on this one - Is it worth going for this property at the current going rates. The price is negotiable but what should be my target rate?

    regards
    Bhasar


    For bigger size you can negotiate between 4300-4400
    CommentQuote
  • Really? That would make the total cost of bigger unitthe same as the cost of smaller unit :P

    Bhasar, on a serious note, check the usable area of Penthouse. I feel the terrace area is too much, and they are charging a lot. Although I like pent houses more than simplex flats. If rates mentioned by Mahoba are possible, which I doubt, then nothing like it. Close your eyes and take the plunge. rate of 5k also doesn't look expensive for large flats. Very few projects are going to provide such large flats below 2 cr.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a ton Fatichar and Mahoba.

    regards
    Bhasar
    CommentQuote
  • Really your message very explainatory and helping! Could you please tell some more info about Hyde Park for which you are talking about.also share broker contact number if possible. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manishyd
    Really your message very explainatory and helping! Could you please tell some more info about Hyde Park for which you are talking about.also share broker contact number if possible. Thanks

    Whom are you referring here?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Whom are you referring here?



    dear praveen


    u have not answered my query?

    regards
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • This is what i am hearing from MM face book page..Guess SSH is also safe.

    Had a talk with MM official, they have confirmed that this news is related to sector 74 AND 79 (and others), the wording "BETWEEN 74 and 79" is misleading. The sectors 74 and 79 have not been allotted yet. MM is not affected by this verdict, is what the office has said.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    dear praveen


    u have not answered my query?

    regards

    Sids,

    I thought the deadline had expired!

    Anyway, I really don't have any knowledge abt commercials n office spaces. Still, I find YEW plots and office spaces more risky. Don't know when (and whether) they would become usable! Retail space in 143 seems safest of the three.
    CommentQuote
  • last year during the NE chaos , i had asked the management of SSH to post legal search in repect of SSH plot

    the legal search was done and sent through mail and aslo posted on the web site.
    there was no legal encummberance shown on the plot. if the judgement is pertaining to an old case, then it cannot b applicable to 78
    i think we all r being hyper- lets wait 4 thew judgement to come in public domain especially the operative part.

    in my view this judgement is applcable to certain pockets of the 7xxxx sectors

    regards
    CommentQuote