Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • well, the judgement of 07 nov 12 is reproduced below. will try to get a copy of the writ petition.

This is an UNCERTIFIED copy for information/reference. For authentic copy please refer to certified copy only. In case of any mistake, please bring it to the notice of Deputy Registrar(Copying).
    HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD

?Court No. - 6

Case :- WRIT - C No. - 58660 of 2012

Petitioner :- Dharamveer And Others
    Respondent :- State Of U.P. And Others
    Petitioner Counsel :- S.D. Kautilya
    Respondent Counsel :- C.S.C.

Hon'ble Krishna Murari,J.
    Learned Standing Counsel has accepted notices on behalf of respondent nos. 1 and 2. He prays for and is allowed six weeks' time to file counter affidavit.
    In view of the allegations made in the writ petition, it is desireable that the District Magistrate may file his personal affidavit.
    Issue notice to respondent no.3 who may also file counter affidavit within the aforesaid period.
    Petitioner shall take steps for service of notice on respondent no.3 by registered post within a week. Office shall issue notice returnable within six weeks.
    List for admission on the date fixed by the office.
    Considering the facts and circumstances, till further orders of this Court, respondents are restrained from alienating, transferring or changing the nature of the land in question in any manner.
    Order Date :- 7.11.2012
    V.S.
    CommentQuote
  • so frustating ... aaj bhi same price ... diwali par toe rate baraa doe helios waloo .... make it 5500/- .... anyways "Happy Diwali to everone".
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends,ssh staff and mgmt. Wishing all of you a very happy and prosperous Diwali
    CommentQuote
  • attaching photo of tile work in the bath rooms
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • some more photos att
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    some more photos att

Looks good - quite impressed with this project actually.

When are they starting to handover? Is it phased? What can one be expected as a quote for resale?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Looks good - quite impressed with this project actually.

When are they starting to handover? Is it phased? What can one be expected as a quote for resale?

yesteday, i was reassured that the project will b haned over by due dt i.e is jun 13. kowever, i do not expect the project to b ready by end next yr.

no phasing is planned as there are only 6 towers.

resale at prsent is almost non existent......... somebody i know was offered 4800 for a lower floor unit but he dclined the offer as he is an end user. resale is very less as most of the people r end users...... resale if any willl take place once the proj is fully ready..... in orde to accrue max profits

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    yesteday, i was reassured that the project will b haned over by due dt i.e is jun 13. kowever, i do not expect the project to b ready by end next yr.

no phasing is planned as there are only 6 towers.

resale at prsent is almost non existent......... somebody i know was offered 4800 for a lower floor unit but he dclined the offer as he is an end user. resale is very less as most of the people r end users...... resale if any willl take place once the proj is fully ready..... in orde to accrue max profits

regards

Sure, thanks for informing. Yes - my guess is it could touch 5700-6000 around RTM if they really do a good job at finishing

CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the pics, Sids!

kis flat ke pics hai ye?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Thanks for the pics, Sids!

kis flat ke pics hai ye?

tower A ---- size 2850

had also gone to their new site construction office located in Tower B to have alook at the LG sliing doors and windows.

the glass was really good and it could shut out the complete construction noise. however, the installation seemed shoddy as the sliding door appeared to b loose ; probably it hs not been installed properly as the office may be temporary in nature

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Where is the newsletter of the october month ?
    CommentQuote
  • I fail to understand why a newsletter coming at the end of a month be named after the previous month! They should call it Nov newsletter.
    CommentQuote
  • price list

Looks like they are not publishing the price list now.
    CommentQuote
  • Newsletter chahiye yar, price list ka kya karenge!
    CommentQuote
  • sunshine helios anmol hai...:D

Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Looks like they are not publishing the price list now.
    CommentQuote