Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Newsletter chahiye yar, price list ka kya karenge!


    I suspect if the newsletter would have anything that we don't know. Sid had already published the recent pictures.
    CommentQuote
  • I hear Sunshine is launching another project in sector 79. Anyone has more details?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khariddar
    I hear Sunshine is launching another project in sector 79. Anyone has more details?


    Yes, true, 2.5 acre land, and only 2 towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Ye kya ho raha hai bhai?

    Pahle 143 tha,

    fir 15x

    ab 79?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    I suspect if the newsletter would have anything that we don't know. Sid had already published the recent pictures.

    I am interested in elevation pictures, which were not posted by sids.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Ye kya ho raha hai bhai?

    Pahle 143 tha,

    fir 15x

    ab 79?


    bhai, builder ki koi jaat nahee hote, jahan fayada dikha wahan nikal liye.

    Kaash, jazbaat-o-jaat kaa mujhey pataa hotaa;
    Aur, Laylee key tilismaat kaa pataa hotaa!
    Udheydbun mein isee kaat rahaa huun main din;
    Dour-e-shatraranj chaal-o-maat kaa pataa hotaa!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khariddar
    I hear Sunshine is launching another project in sector 79. Anyone has more details?



    as per my bird's tweets, sectr 150 is likely to b a no go...... another one is being planned in 14XXXX...... along with ATS for which palms have already been greased and it will be announced after the land usage has been changed for the sector. NA has already given advertisements for the same

    regards
    CommentQuote
  • More details plz.
    Wat's you suggestion on this project?

    Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Yes, true, 2.5 acre land, and only 2 towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bourne
    More details plz.
    Wat's you suggestion on this project?


    Bourne, i don't have full details, but as per the information i have it is the same sbhubhkamna plot, front side is taken by sunshine. It is on the main road going from sector 78 to 79. 1500 Sqft is the minimum area. Location is good. But i think you visit the site and contact the builder for more detailed information.
    CommentQuote
  • newsletter out..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Saitan! Jus wanted to know about any type of land issue on this land.
    Its really haunting new flat buyers in this area.

    Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Bourne, i don't have full details, but as per the information i have it is the same sbhubhkamna plot, front side is taken by sunshine. It is on the main road going from sector 78 to 79. 1500 Sqft is the minimum area. Location is good. But i think you visit the site and contact the builder for more detailed information.
    CommentQuote
  • Today talked to SSH guys regarding new project.

    Location is 600-700 mtr ahead of Mahagun Moderne lane on 45 mtrs front road
    Land Size - Approx 2-2.5 acre with only 2 Towers (Small Project)
    Unit Size 1500 and 2100 Sqft.
    Price: approx 4300 AI

    Pros: Good Location,Small Project, easy to complete.
    Cons: Rates are high, small project - High maintenance cost.

    Is it worth booking at sec 79 now and selling Helios at possession ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Today talked to SSH guys regarding new project.

    Location is 600-700 mtr ahead of Mahagun Moderne lane on 45 mtrs front road
    Land Size - Approx 2-2.5 acre with only 2 Towers (Small Project)
    Unit Size 1500 and 2100 Sqft.
    Price: approx 4300 AI

    Pros: Good Location,Small Project, easy to complete.
    Cons: Rates are high, small project - High maintenance cost.

    Is it worth booking at sec 79 now and selling Helios at possession ?


    not wise decision to sell out anything RTM or nearly possession and invest in small size project. even if you want to sell and re-invest - look for Mid-Big size - my thoughts
    CommentQuote
  • About the newsletter:

    1. Its good that they have named the newsletter after the current month.

    2. I did not like the colour of the granite stone they have chosen for the common areas.

    2. Internal Brickwork is almost complete for all towers. Plumbing also 80% done. I guess it should not take more than 10 months for possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Elevation...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote