4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
    Fatichar, Sids, Amit, and all,

yaar 2 question hai if you can help me with:

1) Which tiles would be better wooden or vitrified cereamic for an investor (not a end user) help in selling flat.

2) when to sell the flat, before possesion or after 2-3 years of possesion ( I am not in need of money), if to sell at possesion should I invest again in any good underconstruction project..?

Thanks in advance.
    Hello Mr. Pathan,

Although you have not asked me, but I hope you wouldn't mind if I gave my opinion.

1) Wooden floorings are new to India. They are considered chic, fashionable, modern, international and easily stick on to the fancy of the average indian household. That is why most builders offer it in atleast one room. There is little knowledge about them in the India. I may not have a lot of knowledge about them myself but I know that they require a lot of care. For eg: You cannot mop them as a tile floor, they have to be waxed once or twice in a week, anti termite protection, can be scratched when moving furniture, etc. I am from Delhi and my parents have their own home here. I remember, when we were constructing our first floor these are some issues we struggled with too. And then we learnt that even tiles are not the best option for floors. When shifting or moving furniture they too can be permanently scratched. So it is tough to decide. It will be tough to find local labor who would know how to repair wooden floor if needed. Everyone's opinion will be different but, given an option, I will certainly not go for wooden flooring in all the rooms. May be just the master bedroom.

I understand that you are an investor and not an end user. Yet, I believe that you must always decide as if an end user because when selling the house it will be easy for you to convince your buyer about the choices you made. Personally, I wouldn't want to buy a house from someone who made poor choices because he/ she did not intend to live there. You know,

2) About when to sell, I will take a pass on that one. But I will give a double thumbs up to a reinvestment decision in real estate. Ofcourse, there are ample investment avenues, but real estate has always remained most consistent and profitable. Not all projects though, but most do. You can also try investing in commodities like Gold too. Depends on your goals and time horizon completely.

I am sorry if I have said a few extra words.

My Best to you,

Comment

1) I am convinced that atleast not all the room require wooden flooring..Thanks

2) I have 2 units in SSH, I cannot buy gold / commodities of that much amount so will try to reinvest in real estate only but with reputed builders only.

Thanks guys for your suggestions.

Originally posted by camanish View Post
      Hello Mr. Pathan,

Although you have not asked me, but I hope you wouldn't mind if I gave my opinion.

1) Wooden floorings are new to India. They are considered chic, fashionable, modern, international and easily stick on to the fancy of the average indian household. That is why most builders offer it in atleast one room. There is little knowledge about them in the India. I may not have a lot of knowledge about them myself but I know that they require a lot of care. For eg: You cannot mop them as a tile floor, they have to be waxed once or twice in a week, anti termite protection, can be scratched when moving furniture, etc. I am from Delhi and my parents have their own home here. I remember, when we were constructing our first floor these are some issues we struggled with too. And then we learnt that even tiles are not the best option for floors. When shifting or moving furniture they too can be permanently scratched. So it is tough to decide. It will be tough to find local labor who would know how to repair wooden floor if needed. Everyone's opinion will be different but, given an option, I will certainly not go for wooden flooring in all the rooms. May be just the master bedroom.

I understand that you are an investor and not an end user. Yet, I believe that you must always decide as if an end user because when selling the house it will be easy for you to convince your buyer about the choices you made. Personally, I wouldn't want to buy a house from someone who made poor choices because he/ she did not intend to live there. You know,

2) About when to sell, I will take a pass on that one. But I will give a double thumbs up to a reinvestment decision in real estate. Ofcourse, there are ample investment avenues, but real estate has always remained most consistent and profitable. Not all projects though, but most do. You can also try investing in commodities like Gold too. Depends on your goals and time horizon completely.

I am sorry if I have said a few extra words.

My Best to you,

Comment

can somebody please post the photographs of the tiles for the rooms, drawing, dining and kitchen that this months newsletter talks about. Thanks in advance

Comment

bathroom tiles have been shown in the old newsletter, jan or feb.

Comment

I saw that but i was thinking of putting tiles in all the bedrooms also instead of wooden flooring, so just wanted to have a look. Actually I dont stay in noida so cant go to the site to see what has been put in the sample flat

Comment

I am also opting for tiles in all bedrooms. i would probably give it on rent, so wooden is not a good choice for me.

Comment

same here even i will be giving it on rent so wanted to decide which tiles will be best for living and kitchen and which one will be good for bedrooms. by the way how much rent are you expecting for 1575

Comment

The default floor tiles are the best for living/kitchen/bedrooms - everything. They are not slippery and do not make the floor monotonous. The smooth tiles option is not good IMO. Most builder are using the smooth tiles only. Even Sunshine used them in the sample flat before, then they removed those and changed to the leather finish tiles.

I haven't thought abt expected rent. Depends a lot on construction in the surrounding area. Jo bhi milega, doesn't matter. But I feel 15k + maintenance charge is a safe expectation.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                    The default floor tiles are the best for living/kitchen/bedrooms - everything. They are not slippery and do not make the floor monotonous. The smooth tiles option is not good IMO. Most builder are using the smooth tiles only. Even Sunshine used them in the sample flat before, then they removed those and changed to the leather finish tiles.

I haven't thought abt expected rent. Depends a lot on construction in the surrounding area. Jo bhi milega, doesn't matter. But I feel 15k + maintenance charge is a safe expectation.
                    If it works out on the rent expectation, its awesome... all the best Sirji... hum bhi khadey hai raho mein...

Comment

bhaiya ji,

1575 size ke liye 15k me awesome kya hai? Sector 47 ki kothee me avg specs wale 1000 sqft ke 14k lag rahe hain.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X