Last updated: February 15 2019
4780 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    bhaiya ji,

1575 size ke liye 15k me awesome kya hai? Sector 47 ki kothee me avg specs wale 1000 sqft ke 14k lag rahe hain.
    Arey garam naa ho bhai...

mujhe kya pata tha aapka flat 1575 size ka hai... I was thinking of a normal 2 BHK types...

Comment

this project has minimum size 1575 sqft.

Originally posted by parth1311 View Post
      Arey garam naa ho bhai...

mujhe kya pata tha aapka flat 1575 size ka hai... I was thinking of a normal 2 BHK types...

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
        this project has minimum size 1575 sqft.
        Thanks Pathan Bhai... I dint know the specs. Badey logon a project h ai bhai ye to...

Comment

Neighbour Mahagun Moderene latest prices...

For Mahagun Moderne... Now Flexi rate is 4850 PSF and DP Rate 4700 PSF.

Comment

SS Business Park

Pravin, Sids, Amit et al:

Did you guys condier investing in their commercial project. Please PM me if someone has invested already or is planning to.

Also, let me know if you guys are planning to meet sometime soon as I am in Delhi now. Pravin, have you moved to Pune?

Comment

Originally posted by khalnayak View Post

Did you guys condier investing in their commercial project. Please PM me if someone has invested already or is planning to.

Also, let me know if you guys are planning to meet sometime soon as I am in Delhi now. Pravin, have you moved to Pune?
              I have bought 1 office space & 1 studio apartment for investment purpose.

Comment

Hey Vipul, is it in DP, Flexi or assured rental plan ? What made you go for it ?

Comment

Few days back, I talked to one of senior guy in SSH, he said very soon they are planning to launch new residential..location size details....not disclosed yet.

Anyone has any update on this ?

Comment

Originally posted by khalnayak View Post
                    rela

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear khalnayak,

had booked during soft launch for end use purpose , but hav withdrawn due to u/m reasons-

project related

- location was not where they had promised; it's quite close to the cremeation ground
                    - layouts hav been changed
                    - rates were also higher than what i had been promised

market related

- there will b an oversupply of commercial/ office space in near to mid term. commercial for investment purpose may not b a good idea ( my POV)
                    - if u r an end user u may consider it as the builder has very fair and friendly practises as experienced by us all so far

personal reasons

was getting financially stretched due to unforeseen personal commitments

i am presently in delhi but may b moving out to manali post 13/6. let's meet up. by the way r u an end user or an investor in SSH?

regards
                    sids

Comment

Hi guys,

Is it wiser to invest in 7x now?
                      I am a end user and already have bought one apartment of 1950sqft in purvanchal sector 137. I was thinking of buying one in 7x as well and based on whichever sector comes out good, I can move to that one and sell the other one. My office is in sector 4 noida as of now and in future (2 yrs) might move to sector 63.

Le me know if this is a right thinking ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X