Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is everyone is self funding and not taking loan here...or not interested in sharing the details ?

    Buyers atleast reply.. to make a group.

    Also, please suggest which bank is better among...Axis, IDBI, HDFC, Deutche, LIC ?
    CommentQuote
  • my ratings starting from best..
    LIC, HDFC, IDBI, Axis, Deutche

    Originally Posted by Akash1
    Is everyone is self funding and not taking loan here...or not interested in sharing the details ?

    Buyers atleast reply.. to make a group.

    Also, please suggest which bank is better among...Axis, IDBI, HDFC, Deutche, LIC ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Himanshu,
    LIC is surely the best but they are funding only 80% not 85% and LIC wants 20% to be given to builder upfront.

    But the good part is interest rate which is 9.5% fixed for 5 years.

    HDFC is good in customer service etc. but last time in 2007,2008 HDFC increased their interest rates to more than 13% ans sucked customer's blood.

    Do u still recommend HDFC on 9.75% floating ?

    Axis - 8.75 till March 2011 and 9.25 till mar 2012 then floating

    Deutche : 9.5 floating

    IDBI 9.5 floating



    Originally Posted by himanshujain
    my ratings starting from best..
    LIC, HDFC, IDBI, Axis, Deutche
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Thanks Himanshu,
    LIC is surely the best but they are funding only 80% not 85% and LIC wants 20% to be given to builder upfront.

    But the good part is interest rate which is 9.5% fixed for 5 years.

    HDFC is good in customer service etc. but last time in 2007,2008 HDFC increased their interest rates to more than 13% ans sucked customer's blood.

    Do u still recommend HDFC on 9.75% floating ?

    Axis - 8.75 till March 2011 and 9.25 till mar 2012 then floating

    Deutche : 9.5 floating

    IDBI 9.5 floating


    what about other? are they ok with just 10% upfront payment?
    I think according to an RBI directive, now no bank can now finance more than 80%. is anyone giving 85?
    CommentQuote
  • Out of IDBI, Axis, HDFC, Deutche all have approved the Sunshine Helios project and except IDBI every bank is approving and ready to disperse 85% of the total amt even the registration amount.

    yes, except IDBI others are OK with 10% payment.

    RBI has not strictly ruled out the 80% guidelines yet but may be in couple of days / months it can change but for now only PSU's are following and 80% dispersing.

    Contact Sandeep Bharti for loan agent ph no's

    Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    what about other? are they ok with just 10% upfront payment?
    I think according to an RBI directive, now no bank can now finance more than 80%. is anyone giving 85?
    CommentQuote
  • New different feature in website..monthly newsletter publishing for construction updates and also sending to all clients.

    Sunshine Helios Updates
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • great!
    that's what I was expecting from a builder website!
    hope others will get insipiration from this
    and make their website more informative and dynamic
    not a typical static webpages providing hypothetical
    and rosy info about their projects.
    good initiative by Helios!
    :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avi1232
    great!
    that's what I was expecting from a builder website!
    hope others will get insipiration from this
    and make their website more informative and dynamic
    not a typical static webpages providing hypothetical
    and rosy info about their projects.
    good initiative by Helios!
    :bab (6):



    Yes, this project continues to break traditions and set new benchmarks. The progress on ground is best when compared with other projects lunched at same time.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr India,

    where can we find the link to this newsletter on their website?
    CommentQuote
  • Go on www.sunshinehelios.com

    you would see a image as attached click on newsletter


    Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Mr India,

    where can we find the link to this newsletter on their website?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Akash,

    In addition to what Akash explainrd.. you need to wait for a minute (depending on internet speed) because it takes bit time to download as the newsletter has couple of pics.
    Also when you click on pics that picture would be enlarged.
    CommentQuote
  • Such a great effort by builder..Hope they will deliver as per their promise..
    CommentQuote
  • thanks Akash.

    BTW, at current rate, if the builder has to meet its deadline of June 2013, can someone post an approximate time-line of construction? It seems somewhat tight to me.

    Foundation Nov 10
    Basement slab Jan 10
    3 floor slab
    6 floor slab
    9 floor slab
    12 floor slab
    15 floor slab
    18 floor slab
    top floor slab
    outer plaster
    inner finish
    landscaping
    CommentQuote
  • Pravin, According to me it would be deliver well in time with the same pace of construction.

    Reason being.

    1) In initial phases builder has to go through from several phases like registration, plan approvals, finalizing architecht, soil testing and finally the foundation work which take actually lots of time.

    2) Construction of floors after foundation will actually take very less time (max 20-25 days per floor) as compared to foundation or plaster / finishing.

    3) The flats are only 396 which is very less as builder has to make only 1 kitchen per floor (which takes time of wood work), so probability is good here.

    4) They have parallely started 4 towers construction and you know that there are only 6 towers.

    5)) Many times I saw Mr. Daw and other officials on site, they are personally monitoring it.

    Rest time will tell Looks good for now and better than others.



    Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    thanks Akash.

    BTW, at current rate, if the builder has to meet its deadline of June 2013, can someone post an approximate time-line of construction? It seems somewhat tight to me.

    Foundation Nov 10
    Basement slab Jan 10
    3 floor slab
    6 floor slab
    9 floor slab
    12 floor slab
    15 floor slab
    18 floor slab
    top floor slab
    outer plaster
    inner finish
    landscaping
    CommentQuote
  • last time I asked them, they had still not appointed any contractor. they said they have employed their own people.

    Originally Posted by Akash1
    Pravin, According to me it would be deliver well in time with the same pace of construction.

    Reason being.

    1) In initial phases builder has to go through from several phases like registration, plan approvals, finalizing architecht, soil testing and finally the foundation work which take actually lots of time.

    2) Construction of floors after foundation will actually take very less time (max 20-25 days per floor) as compared to foundation or plaster / finishing.

    3) The flats are only 396 which is very less as builder has to make only 1 kitchen per floor (which takes time of wood work), so probability is good here.

    4) They have parallely started 4 towers construction and you know that there are only 6 towers.

    5)) Many times I saw Mr. Daw and other officials on site, they are personally monitoring it.

    Rest time will tell Looks good for now and better than others.
    CommentQuote