Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    L&T officers said that once they finish upto 8th floor, they will simultaneously start with the internals..
    Unki kuch technique hogi bhai...(I hv the least technical knowledge abt construction)
    Pre-cast n all..
    You cant compare L&T to any local contractor..
    I expect possession by 2015 end..
    Whether it looks possible or not..


    Totally possible to combine structure and interior work simultaneously and to complete Orchards by 2015.

    Just depends on the contract bw the two and the cash flow situation.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Bhai..
    Paisa 3 years mein dena hai..
    Decent project hai isliye bata raha hoon..
    Waise i would also not trust JP regarding early delivery but as L&T is committing, so im optimistic...

    3+1 lifts for 4 flats per floor..
    But lifts are pretty huge..
    15 persons capacity waali hain..


    Haan yar, I have already considered this option, but I can't pay in 3 years also. If I had budget, I would seriously have done that.

    Lifts ration is pretty good. One of the best in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Helios bechkar kar..
    5200-5500 par JP orchards le lo..
    Outflow is only 40%..
    Smallest size is 1798sqft.
    Longest golf views of wishtown.
    Construction by L&T..
    G+33 n G+38...
    Goods specs including woodwork, imported marble, modular kitchen, ACs etc...
    Has a very big Towncentre commercial Mall next to it inside wishtown..
    Small 12 acre project..
    Expect price of 10K till 2015 end(Possession).
    L&T promised 30 month possession..
    Target 2-3 floors/pm after UB slab..


    You wrote
    Smallest size is 1798sqft.

    lekin website par toe 1235 sqft is also available. Is it correct or some misunderstanding. ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    You wrote
    Smallest size is 1798sqft.

    lekin website par toe 1235 sqft is also available. Is it correct or some misunderstanding. ??


    only 18 units wo bhi lower floors pe zero plc
    CommentQuote
  • Don't go for orchards. Jaypee, from its past behavior, can absolutely not be trusted.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    L&T officers said ..
    You cant compare L&T to any local contractor..
    I expect possession by 2015 end..
    .


    Akash,
    Kuch samaj nehi aaya aapki baat.

    - You first said you believe in what L&T is committing to you.
    - You said L&T is committing 30months completion for project.
    - So that means you believe Orchards should be ready in
    next 24 months (6 months gone already)
    - That means it should be ready in end-2014.
    - So , why are you saying it will ready in end-2015 now ??????:bab (38):
    - Does that mean you don't really believe in L&T , right ???
    - end 2015 means 36 more months. i.e. Total 42 months.
    Yeh toh standard commitmment hota hai for this sized project.
    Whats the big deal with L&T then ??


    Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine ki dukan main Jaypee ki puran?
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please post the plan which has Sunshine Towers and Shubhkamna Towers jo eid mana rehe hai.

    I have seen the plan for helios 2 which shows 150 feet approx distance between 2 towers.

    Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Bhai ji, if you see the plan , you will find that sunshine tower and Shubhkamna towers eid manaa rahee hai ...
    Only that area is congusted, and whatever else you talked about green area. i agree with you. Bhai ghar mein saans nahee ley paoogey, green area toe chahiye hi ... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    Akash,
    Kuch samaj nehi aaya aapki baat.

    - You first said you believe in what L&T is committing to you.
    - You said L&T is committing 30months completion for project.
    - So that means you believe Orchards should be ready in
    next 24 months (6 months gone already)
    - That means it should be ready in end-2014.
    - So , why are you saying it will ready in end-2015 now ??????:bab (38):
    - Does that mean you don't really believe in L&T , right ???
    - end 2015 means 36 more months. i.e. Total 42 months.
    Yeh toh standard commitmment hota hai for this sized project.
    Whats the big deal with L&T then ??


    Cheers,


    Kaunsa 38floors ka project 42 months mein complete hua hai Noida mein?
    Kindly guide?
    Quality bhi koi cheez hoti hai bhai..
    N btw i meant to say L&T is committing 30 months but after taking all contingencies i said 2015 end..

    Hope you understand this time..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    You wrote
    Smallest size is 1798sqft.

    lekin website par toe 1235 sqft is also available. Is it correct or some misunderstanding. ??

    Har tower mein 2 units hain.. I dont know if they are launched or not..
    In Orchards, higher floors have higher PLC coz of the Golf View...
    Back view is also KP plots n boulevard green of KB..
    So you can consider..

    Fatichar bhai, resale mein le lena 2-3 saal baad.. Aapka business shuru ho jayega tab tak ;-)))
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Har tower mein 2 units hain.. I dont know if they are launched or not..
    In Orchards, higher floors have higher PLC coz of the Golf View...
    Back view is also KP plots n boulevard green of KB..
    So you can consider..

    Fatichar bhai, resale mein le lena 2-3 saal baad.. Aapka business shuru ho jayega tab tak ;-)))


    Kaunsa business?

    BTW, can a contractor tell how much time it will take to complete? I think this would depend on how the builder wants things to go. I don't think the delay in JP projects was because the contractors were incompetent.
    CommentQuote
  • You said na you wanna leave IT n start a biz.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    You said na you wanna leave IT n start a biz.

    leaving IT to prepare for UPSC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    leaving IT to prepare for UPSC.


    Bhai, UPSC karney key liye IT choorney ki kya jaroorat hai, Jistna time aapney IREF mein spend kia hai ... utnaa ab sey UPSC mein spend kar doe.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Ok.. coming back to helios.

    How is the possession looking for June - 2013, is it achievable. What could be the approximate rentals on possession. I think in sec-50 its touching 20rs/sqft.
    CommentQuote