Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Candid Boy,

Me too agree with comments above.
    - sec-78 good location for end use. Short distance from city centre (metro), sec 62 and expressway
    - based on today's scenario good options for end use would be Helio and Moderne
    - for investment purpose not so sure, as huge inventory is coming-up in sec-79

You may also want to consider sec-119, close to sec-62 (location that matters to you) and with metro being extended to sec-62, attractiveness of sec-119/120 will only go up further. Quite a few options there. Look for relevant threads.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by nitinbh View Post
      Avoid Antriksh GV.They are not in the good list of brokers either.Better to go for assotech, mahagun.Helios is ok.
      Which builders do you think are good in the book of brokers! Amrapali and Supertech and 3C!! Brokers care for commission, not quality!

I also recommended Assotech and Mahagun earlier. Now assotech has messed up. See its progress after 2 years. The split seems to have shaken the company. Mahagun is still good, but its customer handling is not. When once raises an objection, his unit is cancelled, or possession is withheld. Still better than most, but prices seem a bit higher.

About Antriksh, I never advied this project to anyone till 1 year back, as it is infamous for delays. Coz rates were similar to others. But now the rates of good projects have soared, and Antriksh deals are still available at 3800 to 4000 all incl. At that price point, it can be a good buy. And if the golf course actually comes, then balle balle for outside facing flats.

Comment

Originally posted by gupta79.amit View Post
        With everything I know of about Helios, It is one of good MIG projects in Noida due to construction specs , density - better than most of MIG projects in NOIDA and layout. ONLY hitch is road width which may pose some congestion/chaos when project is fully occupied. But overall it is a good bet !
        Yes, I also would have liked to road to be wider. And Naala to be farther. But as you said, just around 75 flats/acre make it the least dense MIG project in Noida.

Comment

Yes i agree, right now this is the best project in 78 and will be deliver earliest. In the mid term (after 3 years) all open projects especially (antriksh GV I and II) will be much better provided they deliver even after 1 year delay

Comment

I second this because of following reasons:

1) Good quality of raw material used..see the pillar widths and Sariya
            2) Very less loading
            3) Less Density
            4) Open space
            5) sold to most of end users
            6) High gentry because of bigger units
            7) First project so called dream project of sunshine so good quality can bve expected.
            8) Reasonable rates..not like vanalike 5500 BSP :-)

Originally posted by aam admi View Post
            Yes i agree, right now this is the best project in 78 and will be deliver earliest. In the mid term (after 3 years) all open projects especially (antriksh GV I and II) will be much better provided they deliver even after 1 year delay

Comment

Originally posted by gupta79.amit View Post
              With everything I know of about Helios, It is one of good MIG projects in Noida due to construction specs , density - better than most of MIG projects in NOIDA and layout. ONLY hitch is road width which may pose some congestion/chaos when project is fully occupied. But overall it is a good bet !
              Yes, I too am concerned about this road issue as I saw it first time just a couple of days ago.

Too late now. We'll have to see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by candidboy View Post
                Hey guys

Can you help me on this or am I posting in wrong thread?

Is it wiser to invest in 7x now?
                I am a end user and already have bought one apartment of 1950sqft in purvanchal sector 137. I was thinking of buying one in 7x as well and based on whichever sector comes out good, I can move to that one and sell the other one. My office is in sector 4 noida as of now and in future (2 yrs) might move to sector 63.

Le me know if this is a right thinking ?

Whom should I speak with as I want to explore this project further?

Comment

Hello
                  Can anyone throw some light as regards the current status of this project?
                  Is it on schedule?
                  What is the BSP as of today?
                  How does the BSP compare with nearby projects (like Sikka karmic greens and Morphues Green)?
                  Does the builder still have tie-up with Antriksh?

Comment

Thanks everyone. I will go and checkout both Helios and mahagun this weekend. Will post the updates here.

Comment

Almost on schedule, excellent project , bsp CLP 4800
                      I would recommend go through this thread you would get all your answers..don't expect any one to repeat all stuff.

Originally posted by user73 View Post
                      Hello
                      Can anyone throw some light as regards the current status of this project?
                      Is it on schedule?
                      What is the BSP as of today?
                      How does the BSP compare with nearby projects (like Sikka karmic greens and Morphues Green)?
                      Does the builder still have tie-up with Antriksh?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X