Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    leaving IT to prepare for UPSC.


    fatichar : what is ur age ? i too have same combination
    CommentQuote
  • Parveen bhai.. Kudos man.. I bet after UPsC you will be a good Bureaucrat..

    Expressway bhai, are you an IAS officer?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Parveen bhai.. Kudos man.. I bet after UPsC you will be a good Bureaucrat..

    Expressway bhai, are you an IAS officer?


    nahi yaar cant get thru in UPSC till now
    CommentQuote
  • Koi nahi bhai.. Ho gaya toh Pebble Court aa jayenge 10..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Bhai, UPSC karney key liye IT choorney ki kya jaroorat hai, Jistna time aapney IREF mein spend kia hai ... utnaa ab sey UPSC mein spend kar doe.. :)

    Leaving job is easier than leaving IREF.

    Samazte nahi baat ko, post karte hai raat ko!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyagi_ab
    Ok.. coming back to helios.

    How is the possession looking for June - 2013, is it achievable. What could be the approximate rentals on possession. I think in sec-50 its touching 20rs/sqft.

    Those who visited can comment on possession. The management is still confident of June 13.

    I expect 12 psf + maintenance as starting rent.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by expressway16
    fatichar : what is ur age ? i too have same combination

    About to complete 28. All the best :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Parveen bhai.. Kudos man.. I bet after UPsC you will be a good Bureaucrat..

    Expressway bhai, are you an IAS officer?

    Thanks. But i am afraid there's nobody to bet against you ;)

    If I get IAS, confirmed party to IREF friends. If possible at my Helios flat :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    About to complete 28. All the best :)


    28.... den r u aiming state services or what and where r u from UP or Haryana
    CommentQuote
  • Latest updates

    I visited helios today morning, as it was unplanned trip so did not carry camera

    1) Elevation looks awesome, Huge Building with hugle balconies gives a luxury look.

    2) Granite work in lobbies are in progress they looks good.

    3) in central green many labourers were working and it looked like they are trying to erect 9 pillars :-)

    4) Parking / road works in progress

    with all these it looks like project possession is unrealistic in June 13 why because I visited many floors in tower C to check whats happening but after 7th floor almost all looks same to me with +- 10% progress ..only brick work, tiles in bathroom, plumbing etc. (no granite lobbies, no floor tiles etc.)

    Central area work is just started, realistically I am expecting possession somewhere around Dec 13.



    Originally Posted by fatichar
    Those who visited can comment on possession. The management is still confident of June 13.

    I expect 12 psf + maintenance as starting rent.
    CommentQuote
  • Also I talked about new project but I found risk of investing in DP as well as in flexi because

    1) registry not done
    2) Huge booking amount
    3) scarcity of lower park facing 1500 sqft floors so they are not ready to give lower floors
    4) Exit at 80%, High transfer fee.
    5) Sometime back in news it was mentioned some issues in sec 79 and 150 dont remember completely.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by expressway16
    28.... den r u aiming state services or what and where r u from UP or Haryana

    No, no state services. Only UPSC. I am from Maharashtra.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the textual update :)

    Don't tell us that your cellphone doesn't have a camera!

    Originally Posted by Pathan
    I visited helios today morning, as it was unplanned trip so did not carry camera

    1) Elevation looks awesome, Huge Building with hugle balconies gives a luxury look.

    2) Granite work in lobbies are in progress they looks good.

    3) in central green many labourers were working and it looked like they are trying to erect 9 pillars :-)

    4) Parking / road works in progress

    with all these it looks like project possession is unrealistic in June 13 why because I visited many floors in tower C to check whats happening but after 7th floor almost all looks same to me with +- 10% progress ..only brick work, tiles in bathroom, plumbing etc. (no granite lobbies, no floor tiles etc.)

    Central area work is just started, realistically I am expecting possession somewhere around Dec 13.
    CommentQuote
  • exactly I dont use smart phone, just basic phone..sara paisa to helios walo ne le liya :D

    Originally Posted by fatichar
    Thanks for the textual update :)

    Don't tell us that your cellphone doesn't have a camera!
    CommentQuote
  • They are trying to buyback Helios at their own rate may be that the reason they dont want to publish new rates. Saari proffesionalism chod chaad k Dukaan daari par utar aaye hai.

    Someone also posted that they wont allow resale outside..is it true ???


    Originally Posted by Akash1
    I don't know how much time helios management need to update the Price List. Extremely irritating.
    CommentQuote