Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I know why TheGuru has posted this thread, he wants to divert the buyers from Helios1 to Helios2, ye bahut hi unchee cheej hai bhai ..issey bachkar raho ....

internal jasos .... paid employee of Sunshine
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    I know why TheGuru has posted this thread, he wants to divert the buyers from Helios1 to Helios2, ye bahut hi unchee cheej hai bhai ..issey bachkar raho ....

internal jasos .... paid employee of Sunshine

sorry, galat thread , ignore it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    His post was against brokers, why are you posting as if you are hurt

Guru ji, sunshine ki thread mein .. lagtaa hai resale option dhoond rahe hai .... ya fir view dekney aaye hai ... pootey wala .....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnandMishra
    Why is the offer of Buyback by SSH such an issue with the members?
    It is a world wide phenomena and provides chance of early exit by investors (if they need to or wish to) in straight forward manner without any brokers involved.
    Again nobody is forcing anybody to sell or buy. Sab samajhdar hain or ankhe/Kan khol ke he decision lange.
    I think only the brokers on this forum are having problem with this as the builder himself is now acting like a broker.

dear newcomer,

evrybody who wants to sell may not be an investor, somebody who is in urgent need for an unplanned situation may be wanting to sell in the open market to meet his reqmts.e.g a person may have bought ssh as an end user but now after two years with a better job offer he may move to a different city; now for buying a flat in the new city why should he be forced to sell through the builder at a loss.

secondly i do not know of world over but in ncr even the worst builder allows transfer after payment of 80% of the cost.

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Are you saying that,
    1. Sunshine is not allowing transfer.
    OR
    2. Sunshine is (somehow) discouraging transfer by not disclosing the current price as they removed price page from the website.

I guess it should not be #1, since they clearly mentioned on price page (which is now removed) that transfer is allowed after 50% payment.
    Sunshine Helios Price (from web archive)

Am I missing something?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinsh
    Are you saying that,
    1. Sunshine is not allowing transfer.
    OR
    2. Sunshine is (somehow) discouraging transfer by not disclosing the current price as they removed price page from the website.

I guess it should not be #1, since they clearly mentioned on price page (which is now removed) that transfer is allowed after 50% payment.
    Sunshine Helios Price (from web archive)

Am I missing something?

ye kon se price list ka link hai ??? eh toe sunshine ka malik bhee nahee pehchanegaa ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    ye kon se price list ka link hai ??? eh toe sunshine ka malik bhee nahee pehchanegaa ....

This is snapshot of their price page taken on Sep 5, 2010.
    CommentQuote
  • We should not post personal comments for anyone..its their mistake not to publish rates..but we should behave mature..

Just a suggestion.. complain about System / process / Facts not comment on individual like this...

Originally Posted by shaitaan
    eh IT key log bahoot lalchi hotey hai.. Daw bhi lalchi ho gaya hai ... aur jaban itnee lambi ho gayi hai ki dharti ko chooney lagee hai .....

Daw , aukat dikhaa dhi tune .... public ka ram nam satya kar dia ...... , to he
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Noboday has problem with Sunshine buying back units. Problem is if people are not allowed to sell it in open market. Problem is with not publishing price list on the web site.

Aai baat samaz me?

Sorry Fatichar,

I was not aware of the situation as indicated by you in Red above.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    We should not post personal comments for anyone..its their mistake not to publish rates..but we should behave mature..

Just a suggestion.. complain about System / process / Facts not comment on individual like this...

message deleted. thanks for the suggestion.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Shaitan Bhai

Originally Posted by shaitaan
    message deleted. thanks for the suggestion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    I would caution everyone against investing in their new project by selling Helios.

I guess I don't have any trust left in them and wouldn't invest in their projects at all; period. Once someone strats going down this path of greed, it is hard to come back.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=19499
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=19500
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • price list update kar do
    CommentQuote