Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    GRR..... WHERE is the NEWSLETTER!!#$#!!!

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      Inko 6 foto aur 4 line likhne mein donøt know kya dikkat hai.every month its late.

      Originally posted by fatichar View Post
      GRR..... WHERE is the NEWSLETTER!!#$#!!!

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        The dates have changed from 3rd to 5h to 7th to 10th to 15th to 20th, and now may be 25th. The June Newsletter may come out on 1 Aug

        Timely updates are really important to buyers' confidence. Main builder bana, to I will put a live streaming of construction work on website

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          but yaha to lagta hai May wala 1 July ko hi aayega and fir June wala 10 August ko . Dissapointing, never expected this from SSH


          Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          The dates have changed from 3rd to 5h to 7th to 10th to 15th to 20th, and now may be 25th. The June Newsletter may come out on 1 Aug

          Timely updates are really important to buyers' confidence. Main builder bana, to I will put a live streaming of construction work on website

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            Hi guys

            Bought a 1575 unit on 20th floor for 4500 dp
            It's in b4 tower

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              Originally posted by candidboy View Post
              Hi guys

              Bought a 1575 unit on 20th floor for 4500 dp
              It's in b4 tower
              is it all inclusive deal or lease rent and ifms etc....

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                Lease rent and ifms etc

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  I will make the payment tomorrow. Is it expensive ? They could have included lease and other charges?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                    Bhai log any advice?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      bhai..if you are a end user and no issues with 20th floor then its excellent project to live. Price is always high and negotiation never ends / no limits han newsletter May ka July mein hi milega :-)

                      Originally posted by candidboy View Post
                      Bhai log any advice?

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X