Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    It is fine, but how it is so, when i gave my cheque, i filled the form and tower and unit was confirmed. They assume that the cheque will clear.


    when he went for booking they said they don't have any unit available right now, but expecting that a unit will be available in next 5-7 days (they told him unit no and tower they are expecting). Then after that negotiation happened. My friend gave them the cheque to Pre-book the unit in case it the unit comes :)

    after about 10 days he got a call from them that the unit is available. My friend have not visited their office after that but told them to use the cheque.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pthu507
    Vote bác, em là newbie mà ! anh em có gì ch? giáo nhé!


    Same to You. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neokhsr
    when he went for booking they said they don't have any unit available right now, but expecting that a unit will be available in next 5-7 days (they told him unit no and tower they are expecting). Then after that negotiation happened. My friend gave them the cheque to Pre-book the unit in case it the unit comes :)

    after about 10 days he got a call from them that the unit is available. My friend have not visited their office after that but told them to use the cheque.

    They quoted me 4600 in oct and today they r quoting 5500 . The s artificial guys. Do I think prices r moving up 20% in 2 months. At this prices, one can go n buy 3 c lotus boulevard.coz:
    - much better location
    - much better construction, using cement block comp to sunshine who is using bricks
    - green building

    I think sunshine shall sell around 4600-4700. Think sunshine is not letting people sell their flats creating artificially scarcity. Pls do your due diligence before buying.
    P.s. I was getting above 15 th floor road facing 1575 sq ft apartment at rs4600 per sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jirohit
    They quoted me 4600 in oct and today they r quoting 5500 . The s artificial guys. Do I think prices r moving up 20% in 2 months. At this prices, one can go n buy 3 c lotus boulevard.coz:
    - much better location
    - much better construction, using cement block comp to sunshine who is using bricks
    - green building

    I think sunshine shall sell around 4600-4700. Think sunshine is not letting people sell their flats creating artificially scarcity. Pls do your due diligence before buying.
    P.s. I was getting above 15 th floor road facing 1575 sq ft apartment at rs4600 per sq ft


    Thats BSP or all inclusive?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jirohit
    They quoted me 4600 in oct and today they r quoting 5500 . The s artificial guys. Do I think prices r moving up 20% in 2 months. At this prices, one can go n buy 3 c lotus boulevard.coz:
    - much better location
    - much better construction, using cement block comp to sunshine who is using bricks
    - green building

    I think sunshine shall sell around 4600-4700. Think sunshine is not letting people sell their flats creating artificially scarcity. Pls do your due diligence before buying.
    P.s. I was getting above 15 th floor road facing 1575 sq ft apartment at rs4600 per sq ft



    Thats correct. It was 4600/- in oct. but now it is 5500/- ( you can bargain for 200/- , i think )

    Possesion is in July, wait for another 3 months, it will cross 6K. My POW. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheBOSS
    Thats BSP or all inclusive?


    All inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jirohit
    They quoted me 4600 in oct and today they r quoting 5500 . The s artificial guys. Do I think prices r moving up 20% in 2 months. At this prices, one can go n buy 3 c lotus boulevard.coz:
    - much better location
    - much better construction, using cement block comp to sunshine who is using bricks
    - green building

    I think sunshine shall sell around 4600-4700. Think sunshine is not letting people sell their flats creating artificially scarcity. Pls do your due diligence before buying.
    P.s. I was getting above 15 th floor road facing 1575 sq ft apartment at rs4600 per sq ft


    1. 3C prices also showed similar jump before 1.5 years.

    2. I think LB should be at 5500 BSP, which means around 6k all incl.

    3. Loading in SSH is 10% less than LB. So 5500 all incl is like 5000 all incl.

    4. Cement block vs Red bricks is a debatable topic. There is no clear cut winner. Even if you consider cement blocks to be superior, it is only one aspect of construction quality. Overall construction quality is very good in SSH. (column thickness, earthquake compliance certificate from IIT, brand of tiles, bathroom fittings, lifts).

    5. SSH has only 4 flats per floor with 2 lifts, and lift sizes are 6*6 and 6*10.

    6. SSH feels less dense than LB. 75 flats/acre.

    Keeping all these in mind, along with the points you mentioned, I don't think SSH is a bad buy compared to LB.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    1. 3C prices also showed similar jump before 1.5 years.

    2. I think LB should be at 5500 BSP, which means around 6k all incl.

    3. Loading in SSH is 10% less than LB. So 5500 all incl is like 5000 all incl.

    4. Cement block vs Red bricks is a debatable topic. There is no clear cut winner. Even if you consider cement blocks to be superior, it is only one aspect of construction quality. Overall construction quality is very good in SSH. (column thickness, earthquake compliance certificate from IIT, brand of tiles, bathroom fittings, lifts).

    5. SSH has only 4 flats per floor with 2 lifts, and lift sizes are 6*6 and 6*10.

    6. SSH feels less dense than LB. 75 flats/acre.

    Keeping all these in mind, along with the points you mentioned, I don't think SSH is a bad buy compared to LB.

    U did not take into account location. 3 c is in 200 ft sector road and got another excellent entry. While sector 78 are behind nallah. Wil be always discounted. Plus in few yes, once all apts come 78 ll be v cramped.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jirohit
    U did not take into account location. 3 c is in 200 ft sector road and got another excellent entry. While sector 78 are behind nallah. Wil be always discounted. Plus in few yes, once all apts come 78 ll be v cramped.


    For long term point of view say 3-4 years, you are not considering Metro and Sub district center of sector 78 , which is on papers. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    1. 3C prices also showed similar jump before 1.5 years.

    2. I think LB should be at 5500 BSP, which means around 6k all incl.

    3. Loading in SSH is 10% less than LB. So 5500 all incl is like 5000 all incl.

    4. Cement block vs Red bricks is a debatable topic. There is no clear cut winner. Even if you consider cement blocks to be superior, it is only one aspect of construction quality. Overall construction quality is very good in SSH. (column thickness, earthquake compliance certificate from IIT, brand of tiles, bathroom fittings, lifts).

    5. SSH has only 4 flats per floor with 2 lifts, and lift sizes are 6*6 and 6*10.

    6. SSH feels less dense than LB. 75 flats/acre.

    Keeping all these in mind, along with the points you mentioned, I don't think SSH is a bad buy compared to LB.


    This post looks like an ADVERTISEMENT for sunshine
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    This post looks like an ADVERTISEMENT for sunshine


    Guru ji, chahey aap kahoo ya na kahoo , aapko fatichar sey Pyar ho gaya hai ... Love at First Sight .... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Guru ji, chahey aap kahoo ya na kahoo , aapko fatichar sey Pyar ho gaya hai ... Love at First Sight .... :D


    :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    This post looks like an ADVERTISEMENT for sunshine


    ....... and ur tantarums against SSH , on various threads, appear like SELF SERVING HATE CAMPAIGNS.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    :D

    Whatever I must say "Theguru" main wo baat toh hai jo auro main nahi hai...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Especially for people who work in Sec-62. They will prefer 7X Sectors as compared to EWay projects although I believe Sec-100 is better located.

    But the first concern an edn user has "How far is his work place from his home". He does not want too much time travelling(not to mention it is expensive).

    BTW Road from 7X to Sector-100 is open now. What is the distance from Sunshine to LB if we go thru that road?

    Originally Posted by fatichar
    Keeping all these in mind, along with the points you mentioned, I don't think SSH is a bad buy compared to LB.
    CommentQuote