Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Candid bhai,

I heard that 13th floor is also available in tower B or C! Did they offer that to you?

Comment

When I went there initially I was told there is no inventory in these towers and then after couple of days and lots of calls they offered me 20th floor. I was told that someone has resold it to them. GM also said if any other floor is available, they will offer me instead in next few days. Not sure if that will happen!

I am yet to sign the BBA, though given the initial cheque.
      Let me check with them again

Comment

Candid,

as you are a fresh customer, I am sure you would have a different view than most of the existing buyers. Could you share your experience with them, the transparency, with the construction, the actual flats, the small toilets issue etc?

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          Candid,

as you are a fresh customer, I am sure you would have a different view than most of the existing buyers. Could you share your experience with them, the transparency, with the construction, the actual flats, the small toilets issue etc?
          Since this is my second apartment booking/purchase in Noida (in life too!)
          I had a mix experience with both Purvanchal and Sunshine.

Purvanchal seems more professional while Sunshine looks more friendly and accommodating to you. They are flexible and seems good people to deal with.

Actual flat (keeping in mind its only 1575 sq ft) is well laid out. I like the balcony, though one room is kind of small and the guest toilet God know how someone will use it! Rest all seems ok. Best thing is I was able to visit my flat and the factor that it will definitely be delivered by mid 2013 gives me a confidence that even in worst case I won't make a loss on it. Since most of the new or as good as new (with minimum construction) projects are anyhow charging same amount.

So overall experience been good as of now.

Comment

What was the status of your flat? Has brickwork been done?

Comment

It has just started when I last visited at the time of booking.

Comment

Hi, I am really interested in this project and I am nerw to this forum. Candidboy: could you please tell me whom to contact to get a good deal for a 2050 appartment there? Looking forward to all of you for guidance. I wanted to meet Mr. Jyotirmoy to discuss the nittiy gritties but it seems he is abroad on vacation. Is the fact correct?

Comment

also, has anyone checked on the piling work (depth) to which the project was dug? I tried enquiring about it with them, but I didnt get a definitive answer. It is a 25 storeyed project and we have to be really sure of its strength in the rarest case of an eventuality like an earth quake.

Comment

Originally posted by novice in RE View Post
                    Hi, I am really interested in this project and I am nerw to this forum. Candidboy: could you please tell me whom to contact to get a good deal for a 2050 appartment there? Looking forward to all of you for guidance. I wanted to meet Mr. Jyotirmoy to discuss the nittiy gritties but it seems he is abroad on vacation. Is the fact correct?
                    Mr. Jyotirmoy is always abroad! At least that is the answer that I get from them
                    One day I was told the same, and I went to the site in 1 hour, and found that he was there. He spent some time with me explaining things

About 2050 size unit, my relative holds one. Make an offer, and he might be tempted

Comment

Originally posted by novice in RE View Post
                      also, has anyone checked on the piling work (depth) to which the project was dug? I tried enquiring about it with them, but I didnt get a definitive answer. It is a 25 storeyed project and we have to be really sure of its strength in the rarest case of an eventuality like an earth quake.
                      About the depth, if you read the initial pages on the forum (around Jan 2011), you will find my comments that the depth was not very deep. The structure is G+22 as per my info. Have they increased it to G+25?

You can check the first 2 newsletters for pictures of piling.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X