Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    I think Flexi and CLP should be same at this point. Heven't seen both as mine was DP. :)

    There should be only 1 plan now. Who will pay 100 psf more to delay 5-7% payment!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    There should be only 1 plan now. Who will pay 100 psf more to delay 5-7% payment!


    Noboby will do it. but sometimes its very difficult to arrange for 50 Lacks for people with in time; for common man. Even 1 month time frame matters for those. doesn't matter how much extra they have to pay, They are only focused on their own house. Real exp. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Price List

    Got hard copy of pricelist ssh from their office
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, ye special rates aur uskey uper star ka kya matlab hai ?
    CommentQuote
  • I was told that these rates are exclusive of lease rent and IFMS.

    Ironically, there were less takers for the project at half the price less than 3 years ago. Typical share market phenomenon. There are always more takers when the rates are high. Btw, I won't be surprised if there is further 20-25% or even 30% appreciation by the time the complex is fully ready to live in. A lot will depend upon the final quality of not just the flats but the overall complex and facilities.

    I get a feeling that the rates have been suddenly increased from 4800 to 5500 to maintain a 35-40% differential (premium) over Helios-2.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vrooom
    I was told that these rates are exclusive of lease rent and IFMS.

    Ironically, there were less takers for the project at half the price less than 3 years ago. Typical share market phenomenon. There are always more takers when the rates are high. Btw, I won't be surprised if there is further 20-25% or even 30% appreciation by the time the complex is fully ready to live in. A lot will depend upon the final quality of not just the flats but the overall complex and facilities.

    I get a feeling that the rates have been suddenly increased from 4800 to 5500 to maintain a 35-40% differential (premium) over Helios-2.


    30% more appreciation at possesion, fatichar bhai , party key liye paisey save karney shuru kar doe ... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vrooom
    I was told that these rates are exclusive of lease rent and IFMS.

    Ironically, there were less takers for the project at half the price less than 3 years ago. Typical share market phenomenon. There are always more takers when the rates are high. Btw, I won't be surprised if there is further 20-25% or even 30% appreciation by the time the complex is fully ready to live in. A lot will depend upon the final quality of not just the flats but the overall complex and facilities.

    I get a feeling that the rates have been suddenly increased from 4800 to 5500 to maintain a 35-40% differential (premium) over Helios-2.

    Quite possible.

    But the rate increase phenomenon here is not akin to share markets. A new builder will obviously find it tough to sell. And prices then were at par with other projects from established builders.

    Today when it has become famous, and prices are still similar to many other projects, naturally there will be more demand.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    30% more appreciation at possesion, fatichar bhai , party key liye paisey save karney shuru kar doe ... :)

    Pearl pe apna udhaar ka khata hai ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Each and every builder can increase super area at the time of possession. And most will :)


    When it comes to increase in super area clause Sunshine's Flat Buyer Agreement is lot more fair in comparison to other builders. Sunshine is quite unlikely to increase the super area at the time of possession. Having said this, it is quite likely that they will send the letter of offer of possession much before the complex is live-able to save on the penalty. ATS did that in Paradiso Phase-I to save on the penalty.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vrooom
    When it comes to increase in super area clause Sunshine's Flat Buyer Agreement is lot more fair in comparison to other builders. Sunshine is quite unlikely to increase the super area at the time of possession. Having said this, it is quite likely that they will send the letter of offer of possession much before the complex is live-able to save on the penalty. ATS did that in Paradiso Phase-I to save on the penalty.

    But they have to obtain completion certificate to offer possession. And it seems nowadays Noida authority does not give it easily.
    CommentQuote
  • Pravin, Ideally one (the builder) should have completion certificate before offering possession but thats usually not the case. Its unfortunate but true.

    I suspect a letter dated June 30th would come from sunshine to Tower-B&C buyers stating that the flat owners can get the woodwork etc done in their flat before Sunshine does the final paint and wooden flooring work. That ways Sunshine would be able to buy time of couple of months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vrooom
    Pravin, Ideally one (the builder) should have completion certificate before offering possession but thats usually not the case. Its unfortunate but true.

    I suspect a letter dated June 30th would come from sunshine to Tower-B&C buyers stating that the flat owners can get the woodwork etc done in their flat before Sunshine does the final paint and wooden flooring work. That ways Sunshine would be able to buy time of couple of months.


    well, if such a letter of possession does materialise w/o getting CC from NA please pass on the letter to NA with a letter of complaint. for haven's sake please do not take possession of ur flats w/o getting it registered in ur name.
    if u do take possession w/o registeration u r likely to inherit all the liabilities of the builder incl his land costs to NA.

    but SSH mgt is unlikely to indulge in such unfair practises. till now they have been quite fair. unless, mr yadav starts with his old tricks again

    regards
    CommentQuote
  • I sometimes wonder why Amrapali Platinum Ph-1 buyers have accepted possession without registry. I highly doubt Amrapali have obtained CC from NA for Platinum Ph-1. The bigger problem is that this is not the only case where possession was offered without registry. There are numerous other such examples in Noida/GN.

    Usually the buyer starts thinking that he/she will have to pay penalty if he/she doesn't accept the possession. And then one doesn't want to fight beyond a point that too with builder.

    I would be the happiest person to be proven wrong for this particular thing :)

    Lets hope that we would get lucky with Helios possession done without any unfair practice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vrooom
    Pravin, Ideally one (the builder) should have completion certificate before offering possession but thats usually not the case. Its unfortunate but true.

    I suspect a letter dated June 30th would come from sunshine to Tower-B&C buyers stating that the flat owners can get the woodwork etc done in their flat before Sunshine does the final paint and wooden flooring work. That ways Sunshine would be able to buy time of couple of months.

    vroom,

    you joined IREF this month and still know my name? What was your previous ID, if any? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vrooom
    I sometimes wonder why Amrapali Platinum Ph-1 buyers have accepted possession without registry. I highly doubt Amrapali have obtained CC from NA for Platinum Ph-1. The bigger problem is that this is not the only case where possession was offered without registry. There are numerous other such examples in Noida/GN.

    Usually the buyer starts thinking that he/she will have to pay penalty if he/she doesn't accept the possession. And then one doesn't want to fight beyond a point that too with builder.

    I would be the happiest person to be proven wrong for this particular thing :)

    Lets hope that we would get lucky with Helios possession done without any unfair practice.


    the only case i know of is GW (omaxe) and that proj is now in deep shit. it was beacuse of precisely this reason the possession of LB( ph -1) was delayed.

    regards
    CommentQuote