Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

you are right. it is indeed G+22. somehow I am trying to get convinced about this project and am almost there in gtting a flat booked. I painstakingly went thru the entire thread to have my opinion. Here are few of the inputs from my side as well. The architect 'Andley's is an architect from Delhi and they have all designed most of the plans of Antriksh. Infact the person who designed the Helios website happens to design the emblem/logo of Antriksh/Kanball as well. So I find that there is a great deal of affinity towards Antriksh-scheme of things. infact I once asked one of their assistant manager stationed at the site and expressed my apprehension about the Antriksh connection and I somehow find him ducking my direct confrontation about the bad-will of Anriksh. He said that the plot acually belonged to Antriksh which was purchased by Sunshine Infrawell. By the way, in perspective to the query on whether Sunshine also falls under the list of builders whom the notices have been served by NA, any feedback on it. we should all get worried till the answer cometh our way.

Comment

About the notice from NA, you should easily be able to get the info, as you are a prospective buyer. Ask them for receipts of land payments. There should be 1 receipt of 5% payment every 6 months. In total, till date at least 25% payment should have gone.

Comment

About the Antriksh part, surely there are some common threads between them, as Harender Yadav is common in both. Sunshine being new, doing everything afresh would have been a tough job. As the differences from neighbouring Antriksh project (which started much earlier than Helios) are clearly viible now, I don't think you should give much importance to this aspect. This was a real issue for the early birds like me.

You should pay attention to real issues, like narrow approach road, not-so-private bedrooms, possible insufficient parking space, and most imp - land payment.

Comment

Good News Guys
          Price Increased w.e.f from 1st July 2012

New prices in Flexi plan 4900/-
          CLP Plan 5000/-
          Down payment 4800/-

Comment

Bijli, Paani, Drainage in Sec 78

Friends, We seem to be on to a good thing here. With the grace of god, I think the project will be done in time and quality. For the project to be livable though the important aspects are around bijli, paani, drainage and accessibility/roads. for that entire area actually.

We can see that the Roads have been provisioned for, so that will happen. Does anybody have updates on the other 3 . Do we know if tenders have been given out to lay the water pipelines and drainage. Do we know if this sector is already connected to the electricity grid.

cheers

Comment

Sunshine has put the 3D movies on its websites.

Helios 3D animation: http://sunshinehelios.com/sunshine-helios_70mb.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                Mr. Jyotirmoy is always abroad! At least that is the answer that I get from them
                One day I was told the same, and I went to the site in 1 hour, and found that he was there. He spent some time with me explaining things

About 2050 size unit, my relative holds one. Make an offer, and he might be tempted
                Make him an offer he cant refuse :-)

Comment

Such offers are made in two cases:

1. love at first sight.
                  2. life hanging by a thread

I don;t think a helios flat falls in either category

Comment

Sunshine's Helios Countdown

Bijli paani ka to pata nahi..boss Sunshine ka Countdown start ho chuka hai..June 12 is gone,...12 months left for Sunshine Helios project Completion.

Originally posted by prosper View Post
                    Friends, We seem to be on to a good thing here. With the grace of god, I think the project will be done in time and quality. For the project to be livable though the important aspects are around bijli, paani, drainage and accessibility/roads. for that entire area actually.

We can see that the Roads have been provisioned for, so that will happen. Does anybody have updates on the other 3 . Do we know if tenders have been given out to lay the water pipelines and drainage. Do we know if this sector is already connected to the electricity grid.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
                      Bijli paani ka to pata nahi..boss Sunshine ka Countdown start ho chuka hai..June 12 is gone,...12 months left for Sunshine Helios project Completion.
                      Hi
                      I own a unit in a nearby project. The update on electricity is that electric poles have been put up till sector 76 and soon electric conenctivity will start for sector 78 and 79.

The only question is by when will authority provide current in these wires?? let hope by next year atleast few project will be given for possession.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X