Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    vroom,

    you joined IREF this month and still know my name? What was your previous ID, if any? :)


    I was only reading posts till now. Hope I get banned soon from iref and my laptop's mac address gets banned too :D. Time investment needed in writing is more than I can afford and the temptation to write is even more than I can resist :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vrooom
    I was only reading posts till now. Hope I get banned soon from iref and my laptop's mac address gets banned too :D. Time investment needed in writing is more than I can afford and the temptation to write is even more than I can resist :(


    Your post count till date, 9, indicates otherwise :)

    My average is more than 10 posts per day!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Your post count till date, 9, indicates otherwise :)

    My average is more than 10 posts per day!


    You are surely richer than me when it comes to affording the time on iref :D
    CommentQuote
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by vrooom
    I think this perception is wrong. Because:

    1. Has the builder stopped re-sale or flat transfer: NO.
    I know a close of friend of mine who just got the flat transferred in his name from the seller in this month itself. The seller had purchased it for investment purpose couple of years back and apparently his target was met.

    2. Has the builder forced anybody for "buy-back": NO


    3. Have some investors (HNIs close to Sunshine's management) transferred their investment from Helios to Business Park project. The answer to this is YES (as far as I know). Whats wrong with that??

    Sunshine has surely increased the prices by 15-20% in last few months. But isn't it their prerogative at what price do they want to sell. ATS had launched One Hamlet at around 3400/sqft. Now they are selling at 7500+. The prices are driven by market conditions, inventory overhang and builder's cash flow. When we didn't complain when Sunshine had under-priced its product why should we complain now. After all they are honoring all commitments made in the flat buyer agreement till now.

    We should have had complained if they had changed the plan of indoor badminton court to outdoor one OR if they had chosen a cheap brand for electrical fittings etc. Aren't they installing fire-fighting equipment inside each and every flat. To me this was a positive surprise.

    Having written some of the positives, I do have complaints as well. I will write them in helios thread some other time.

    Originally Posted by shaitaan
    I completely agree with you, but why the price list link is disabled. wrong question for this thread, should be in helios thread.


    Vrooom again:
    Shaitan, this question is best addressed to sunshine not me. But I find it hard to understand why the absence of price list on the site is generating such a large hue and cry? How does it really affect us? I know the price list has not got deleted by mistake and it has most likely been removed with some purpose. But again it is their prerogative. After booking my flat I had never gone back to their website to see the price list. If somebody wants to sell his flat and wants to know the builder's rate he can always call up the Sunshine from any number and ask the price. Roz roz price list dekhne se possession pre-pone thoda hi naa ho jaayega dost!!

    For that matter, I just checked 3C's website. The price is not mentioned on their site. Its not there on TGB Meghdutam's website. Not there on ATS's website for some of their ongoing projects. Whereas it is there on Supertech's website and Shubhkamna's website. Does that make supertech and shubhkamna better than 3C, ATS, TGB and Sunshine?

    I would have been really pissed off with Sunshine if they had arbitrarily increased the transfer charge from 25 sqft to 200 sqft. I have no issues or complaints as long as all contractual obligations are met by the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • vrooom, very well and correctly written.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vrooom
    quote:
    Originally posted by vrooom
    i think this perception is wrong. Because:

    1. Has the builder stopped re-sale or flat transfer: No.
    I know a close of friend of mine who just got the flat transferred in his name from the seller in this month itself. The seller had purchased it for investment purpose couple of years back and apparently his target was met.

    2. Has the builder forced anybody for "buy-back": No


    3. Have some investors (hnis close to sunshine's management) transferred their investment from helios to business park project. The answer to this is yes (as far as i know). Whats wrong with that??

    Sunshine has surely increased the prices by 15-20% in last few months. But isn't it their prerogative at what price do they want to sell. Ats had launched one hamlet at around 3400/sqft. Now they are selling at 7500+. The prices are driven by market conditions, inventory overhang and builder's cash flow. When we didn't complain when sunshine had under-priced its product why should we complain now. After all they are honoring all commitments made in the flat buyer agreement till now.

    We should have had complained if they had changed the plan of indoor badminton court to outdoor one or if they had chosen a cheap brand for electrical fittings etc. Aren't they installing fire-fighting equipment inside each and every flat. To me this was a positive surprise.

    Having written some of the positives, i do have complaints as well. I will write them in helios thread some other time.



    Vrooom again:
    Shaitan, this question is best addressed to sunshine not me. But i find it hard to understand why the absence of price list on the site is generating such a large hue and cry? How does it really affect us? I know the price list has not got deleted by mistake and it has most likely been removed with some purpose. But again it is their prerogative. After booking my flat i had never gone back to their website to see the price list. If somebody wants to sell his flat and wants to know the builder's rate he can always call up the sunshine from any number and ask the price. Roz roz price list dekhne se possession pre-pone thoda hi naa ho jaayega dost!!

    For that matter, i just checked 3c's website. The price is not mentioned on their site. Its not there on tgb meghdutam's website. Not there on ats's website for some of their ongoing projects. Whereas it is there on supertech's website and shubhkamna's website. Does that make supertech and shubhkamna better than 3c, ats, tgb and sunshine?

    I would have been really pissed off with sunshine if they had arbitrarily increased the transfer charge from 25 sqft to 200 sqft. I have no issues or complaints as long as all contractual obligations are met by the builder.


    well said !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vrooom
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by vrooom
    I think this perception is wrong. Because:

    1. Has the builder stopped re-sale or flat transfer: NO.
    I know a close of friend of mine who just got the flat transferred in his name from the seller in this month itself. The seller had purchased it for investment purpose couple of years back and apparently his target was met.

    2. Has the builder forced anybody for "buy-back": NO


    3. Have some investors (HNIs close to Sunshine's management) transferred their investment from Helios to Business Park project. The answer to this is YES (as far as I know). Whats wrong with that??

    Sunshine has surely increased the prices by 15-20% in last few months. But isn't it their prerogative at what price do they want to sell. ATS had launched One Hamlet at around 3400/sqft. Now they are selling at 7500+. The prices are driven by market conditions, inventory overhang and builder's cash flow. When we didn't complain when Sunshine had under-priced its product why should we complain now. After all they are honoring all commitments made in the flat buyer agreement till now.

    We should have had complained if they had changed the plan of indoor badminton court to outdoor one OR if they had chosen a cheap brand for electrical fittings etc. Aren't they installing fire-fighting equipment inside each and every flat. To me this was a positive surprise.

    Having written some of the positives, I do have complaints as well. I will write them in helios thread some other time.



    Vrooom again:
    Shaitan, this question is best addressed to sunshine not me. But I find it hard to understand why the absence of price list on the site is generating such a large hue and cry? How does it really affect us? I know the price list has not got deleted by mistake and it has most likely been removed with some purpose. But again it is their prerogative. After booking my flat I had never gone back to their website to see the price list. If somebody wants to sell his flat and wants to know the builder's rate he can always call up the Sunshine from any number and ask the price. Roz roz price list dekhne se possession pre-pone thoda hi naa ho jaayega dost!!

    For that matter, I just checked 3C's website. The price is not mentioned on their site. Its not there on TGB Meghdutam's website. Not there on ATS's website for some of their ongoing projects. Whereas it is there on Supertech's website and Shubhkamna's website. Does that make supertech and shubhkamna better than 3C, ATS, TGB and Sunshine?

    I would have been really pissed off with Sunshine if they had arbitrarily increased the transfer charge from 25 sqft to 200 sqft. I have no issues or complaints as long as all contractual obligations are met by the builder.


    vroom, you said it well. no connection of price list with the possesion. Many people invested it for end use, many invested it for different different purposes.

    I don't care about other builders you mentioned, i care about the investment i made.

    The price list is not mentioned means buying and selling are happening at different rates. I have invested; so that i can make money.

    Many builders have policy that some 100/200 amount will be charged as transfer fees. Even small builder do so. But, its total greed that some builder is doing buy back at some price and selling it at some price. It should be open for seller, for how much they what to sell, whether it is 5500/- or 7000/- .

    You looks like biased towards builder. I have complete right to cry since my hard earned 1 CR are on stake and i need the money for some other purpose.

    You will never understand this, but thanks for your inputs. :D
    CommentQuote
  • In this post, let me focus on what all has pissed me off when it comes to sunshine helios:

    1. Bathroom tiles designs: Except 1 rest all options were either too boring or too gaudy. A definite let down. Moreover, they should have had installed the tiles in one of the flats and then taken the options from buyers. I don't why couldn't they do such simple thing.

    2. Like all other builders the furniture is shown to be occupying too less space in the floor plan pictures than it actually does. This creates a false impression in the mind of buyers and I find it an unfair trade practice.

    3. The floor plan re-configuration option was better not there. It was handled in an unprofessional manner. The point for fan etc was already fixed before re-configuration options were accepted. So if you increase the size of the room the fan will no longer come in the center of the room. There were host of other issues in the way it was handled. I would better not mention it here. Overall it was extremely annoying. The customer was left to deal with their on-the-site staff to get modifications done. How would the on-the-site staff be able to meet the expectations of a demanding customer like me. ;)

    If I had been the owner/architect of helios I would have created 4 or 5 options for each size and asked the buyers to choose 1 of the options. Simple and effective!

    4. Branding: Not cheap but certainly not good. Helios logo is aweful. When it comes to brand aesthetics they are no where close to the likes of 3C, Unitech and other grade A builders. Sunshine, you definitely need to look beyond your designer.

    5. Newsletter: I don't know what takes them so many days to compile the pictures in a document and send the newsletter.

    6. Floor-Plans: Loading is comparatively less as compared to other builders but the floor plans are not that good. The floor plans have been designed with a single focus on maximizing the balcony area. Good news is that they have rectified this mistake to some extent in Helios-2.

    7. Room sizes are less than what was mentioned in brochure. In a 9x6 bathroom I should get 54 sqft net area and we are not getting that. Same goes for rooms etc. The fact that all builders cheat customers in this aspect doesn't absolve sunshine. I have high expectations from them and it was a big big let down. This is again an unfair trade practice.

    8. Lobby area: I am not happy with the granite chosen for the lift lobby area. It might have costed sunshine good amount of money but the color and design/pattern they are going for is certainly not classy.

    9. The flat buyer agreement is lot better than you used get from builders in NCR but it is still heavily tilted in favor of builder. Sunshine, if you really want to set a benchmark in transparency and want to be absolutely fair to your customers --> get your FBA redrafted and show it to the world that you are actually different from others.

    The list is long but I would leave the count in single digit for now.
    CommentQuote
  • I was confused but now sure that your task is to divert people from Helios to Helios2. Come on lagey rahoo ... koi bakraa toe mil hei jayegaa ... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    vroom, you said it well. no connection of price list with the possesion. Many people invested it for end use, many invested it for different different purposes.

    Many builders have policy that some 100/200 amount will be charged as transfer fees. Even small builder do so. But, its total greed that some builder is doing buy back at some price and selling it at some price. It should be open for seller, for how much they what to sell, whether it is 5500/- or 7000/- .



    Shaitan bhai, kaun aapko mana kiya hai 5500 ya 7000 mein sell karne mein. Jis rate par aap sell karna chahate hain ussi par kijiye.

    Maybe I am unable to appreciate the point on how the absence of price list is causing harm to the sell-ability of your flat. Good luck mate!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vrooom
    Shaitan bhai, kaun aapko mana kiya hai 5500 ya 7000 mein sell karne mein. Jis rate par aap sell karna chahate hain ussi par kijiye.

    Maybe I am unable to appreciate the point on how the absence of price list is causing harm to the sell-ability to your flat. Good luck mate!!


    but how, we have only buy back option not resale option.. ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    I was confused but now sure that your task is to divert people from Helios to Helios2. Come on lagey rahoo ... koi bakraa toe mil hei jayegaa ... :D


    Wow!! You caught me red-handed Sir. Guess, I should be careful. Nahin to aap phir pakad lenge. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vrooom
    Wow!! You caught me red-handed Sir. Guess, I should be careful. Nahin to aap phir pakad lenge. :D


    Thank you sir. No need to be careful. i know ... you carry on with others... do your work :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    but how, we have only buy back option not resale option.. ???


    Not to my knowledge. I have observed otherwise.

    PS: If what you are saying is indeed true then its a deplorable practice by Sunshine. But again, as I said, I have observed other-wise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vrooom
    Not to my knowledge. I have observed otherwise.

    PS: If what you are saying is indeed true then its a deplorable practice by Sunshine. But again, as I said, I have observed other-wise.


    Thanks for your time vroom. I was just saying stupid to see your reactions. I got you. REALLY. :D Bye
    CommentQuote