Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Thanks for your time vroom. I was just saying stupid to see your reactions. I got you. REALLY. :D Bye

Bhala Kaun hai wo...
    Humein bhi batao!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Bhala Kaun hai wo...
    Humein bhi batao!

i shaitaan, you fatichar and he vrooom, jara hat key jara bach key ye hai UP mein jaan ..... :D
    CommentQuote
  • helio2

Guys.. Any update on launching of Helios2? Are sector-79 projects safe for investment considering unauthorized or disputed land news?
    CommentQuote
  • I bought a 2050 flat in Helios I in resale from a third-party in Nov 2012. The price i got was 4700 all inclusive. Therefore i believe the rumors that developer is not allowing resale and only buy-back are completely unfounded.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chints12us
    I bought a 2050 flat in Helios I in resale from a third-party in Nov 2012. The price i got was 4700 all inclusive. Therefore i believe the rumors that developer is not allowing resale and only buy-back are completely unfounded.

Great to hear that, anyways, congrats, which floor it is?
    CommentQuote
  • 7th floor
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on launching of Helios2?
    CommentQuote
    I bought a 2050 flat in Helios I in resale from a third-party in Nov 2012. The price i got was 4700 all inclusive. Therefore i believe the rumors that developer is not allowing resale and only buy-back are completely unfounded.

can you provide contact number of dealer who provided the deal. we can use him to get anotehr deal. thanks for update
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vrooom
    Shaitan bhai, kaun aapko mana kiya hai 5500 ya 7000 mein sell karne mein. Jis rate par aap sell karna chahate hain ussi par kijiye.

Maybe I am unable to appreciate the point on how the absence of price list is causing harm to the sell-ability of your flat. Good luck mate!!

Agree. Even I don't understand as to why ppl are getting so hung up on publishing the price list. As long as one is free to sell the flat, one should be ok with this.

The list is not going to stay forever, but the "buy and sell" will. Just start leveraging the market forces to determine the price, as price is a function of demand and supply (micro econ 101).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jirohit
    can you provide contact number of dealer who provided the deal. we can use him to get anotehr deal. thanks for update

This was a direct deal from one of property websites and was completed on 1st Nov 2012(kind of oct deal really, no service tax, includes least rent). My friend also bought directly from builder on 11th floor in 2050 in early dec at 5000 excluding car parking). He did mention that prices quoted were 4800 (includes 1 car parking) + lease rent + service tax just a few weeks back. Hope it helps
    CommentQuote
    This was a direct deal from one of property websites and was completed on 1st Nov 2012(kind of oct deal really, no service tax, includes least rent). My friend also bought directly from builder on 11th floor in 2050 in early dec at 5000 excluding car parking). He did mention that prices quoted were 4800 (includes 1 car parking) + lease rent + service tax just a few weeks back. Hope it helps

Sir ji, apney ko toe dono deal samaz nahee aayee.
    CommentQuote
  • Water Softening/RO plant at Helios

Dear All,

Is anyone aware if Sunshine provides water softening and/or RO plant in Helios?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida_guy
    Dear All,

Is anyone aware if Sunshine provides water softening and/or RO plant in Helios?

Regards

Yes, it is there. Refer to the link below.

Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Yes, it is there. Refer to the link below.

Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::

Thanks. I went to site yesterday and found good progress. However i dont think possession can be handed over by June 13. December 2013 looks more realistic to me. There is still lot of work to be done. And if Builder insists on giving possesion by june/july people cant live until dust settles down. Even the service road needs metalling.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida_guy
    Thanks. I went to site yesterday and found good progress. However i dont think possession can be handed over by June 13. December 2013 looks more realistic to me. There is still lot of work to be done. And if Builder insists on giving possesion by june/july people cant live until dust settles down. Even the service road needs metalling.

Yes, i also have the same feeling, i think before Diwali , everthing should be in place there.

When i talked to them, a week before from now, they said; they will start giving the early possesion by June. so that residents can start their internal work and the Road work outside will also start soon.

But, even if they give possesion by Diwali, it will be completely dusty outside because of adjoining societies; which are nowhere near possesion ( Like antriksh and Sikka mainly ). So, you can say 1.5 years from now.

But, overall situation will clear with in 3-4 months means by April. Since, they are speeding up work.
    CommentQuote