Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • not sure Pravin, but foundation of tower and parallely 4 towers work cannot be done without contractor / Architect.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    not sure Pravin, but foundation of tower and parallely 4 towers work cannot be done without contractor / Architect.

ya, even I was surprised by this. especially for a 21 story building.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All Buyers,

Is anyone trying to change the layout for 1575 or its the best layout?
    CommentQuote
  • Metro News

Jagran - Yahoo! India - News

Metro News
    CommentQuote
    Hi All Buyers,

Is anyone trying to change the layout for 1575 or its the best layout?

I want to change it.

My concerns:

1. kitchen does not get sunlight, which is necessary for disinfection.
    2. 4 toilets are a bit overkill. 3 should suffice, if one is made common.
    3. foyer is a waste of space.
    4. putting dining table in the middle seems odd to me. guests will have to cross dining table to reach the living room. would be a really awkward feeling if we are having food.
    CommentQuote
  • Bingo..Thats what my point is:

3. foyer is a waste of space.
    4. putting dining table in the middle seems odd to me. guests will have to cross dining table to reach the living room. would be a really awkward feeling if we are having food.

If we can move kitchen, it could be awesome layout, and more over Drawing room should be sepearte from rooms now it looks like a way to go into rooms.

But kitchen can get sunlight from utility balocny

Can we together go and discuss the same with builder and ask for options in layout?

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    I want to change it.

My concerns:

2. 4 toilets are a bit overkill. 3 should suffice, if one is made common.I want to change it.

My concerns:

2. 4 toilets are a bit overkill. 3 should suffice, if one is made common.I want to change it.

My concerns:

2. 4 toilets are a bit overkill. 3 should suffice, if one is made common.
    CommentQuote
  • But kitchen can get sunlight from utility balocny

depends on the tower actually. my tower is C and I won't get dhoop in kitchen. only sunlight reflected from other surfaces would enter kitchen, which is not enough to keep insects away.

Can we together go and discuss the same with builder and ask for options in layout?

sure
    CommentQuote
  • The layout would look like this for C4 and C3....

But kitchen can get sunlight from utility balocny

depends on the tower actually. my tower is C and I won't get dhoop in kitchen. only sunlight reflected from other surfaces would enter kitchen, which is not enough to keep insects away.

sure
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • when the sample flat is ready, someone please post it here. I would make a visit then. (with a camera)
    CommentQuote
  • The latest update was for 26th Jan 2011 with welcome party till that time I think the approach road would also get ready.

from last 1 year lots of supply in noida market ..every day a new launch but now the time to show the construction updates. Lets see who gets the reward.

*****One thing is sure, in this market the project which would get completed on time with decent quality..the builder of that project would earn the name / fame / reputation and guaranted booking for next few projects for sure*****
    CommentQuote
  • Home Loan ??

Originally Posted by Akash1
    Thanks Himanshu,
    LIC is surely the best but they are funding only 80% not 85% and LIC wants 20% to be given to builder upfront.

But the good part is interest rate which is 9.5% fixed for 5 years.

HDFC is good in customer service etc. but last time in 2007,2008 HDFC increased their interest rates to more than 13% ans sucked customer's blood.

Do u still recommend HDFC on 9.75% floating ?

Axis - 8.75 till March 2011 and 9.25 till mar 2012 then floating

Deutche : 9.5 floating

IDBI 9.5 floating

Akash,

From where you have got the information about LIC housing finance is providing (approving) Sunshine and also ready for disbursement of 80% ??

Because as per my information, till LIC is not confirming.

I want to take 65-70 % as a loan (under flexi plan - booked 1575 ). So as per your post, I will be eligible for LIC? and to whom I need to contact for further processing ?

-Ag
    CommentQuote
    The latest update was for 26th Jan 2011 with welcome party till that time I think the approach road would also get ready.

from last 1 year lots of supply in noida market ..every day a new launch but now the time to show the construction updates. Lets see who gets the reward.

*****One thing is sure, in this market the project which would get completed on time with decent quality..the builder of that project would earn the name / fame / reputation and guaranted booking for next few projects for sure*****

Akash bhai (or uncle? i don't know), after any of the newly launched projects is delivered (min 2.5 yrs), where would the space be left on plane Noida for a builder to launch and sell a project:bab (59):

this leads me to believe that there is little incentive for builder to deliver there projects in Noida on time and with quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Information got from Sandeep, The approval is expected this week as per loan agent.

Agent Ph No. 9810772761 Girish Arora LICHFL

Originally Posted by noida_78_2010
    Akash,

From where you have got the information about LIC housing finance is providing (approving) Sunshine and also ready for disbursement of 80% ??

Because as per my information, till LIC is not confirming.

I want to take 65-70 % as a loan (under flexi plan - booked 1575 ). So as per your post, I will be eligible for LIC? and to whom I need to contact for further processing ?

-Ag
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Akash, Which flat have you booked in Sunshine ?

Originally Posted by Akash1
    Information got from Sandeep, The approval is expected this week as per loan agent.

Agent Ph No. 9810772761 Girish Arora LICHFL
    CommentQuote
  • Pravin,

Akash "Bhai" is ok I am just 30 till now :-)

not sure about the space left or not but what I know is the project which is completed early would get the most reputation / reward / premium.

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Akash bhai (or uncle? i don't know), after any of the newly launched projects is delivered (min 2.5 yrs), where would the space be left on plane Noida for a builder to launch and sell a project:bab (59):

this leads me to believe that there is little incentive for builder to deliver there projects in Noida on time and with quality.
    CommentQuote