Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • From the recent posts it looks like the resale option is allowed in helios. Can somebody help me to understand after how much payment this option was supposed to be open and what are the transfer charges being charged by builder.
    CommentQuote
  • @Deepak 50% and 25/- psf

friends@ just wanted to understand if I take possession in June 13, and the SSH central facilities, green,club are not ready. would I be liable to pay maintenance charges ?

Originally Posted by Deepak_singh
    From the recent posts it looks like the resale option is allowed in helios. Can somebody help me to understand after how much payment this option was supposed to be open and what are the transfer charges being charged by builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    @Deepak 50% and 25/- psf

Thanks Pathan. That's not bad as long as it is honored by builder. I am wondering why in that case there is not much resale in Helios. Is this because of more end users occupying the units ..?
    CommentQuote
  • itrue, there are more end users and even investors have good holding capacity..
    less resale because broker entry is almost nil in this project.

Wait for June 13, price may be high but units would be available.

Originally Posted by Deepak_singh
    Thanks Pathan. That's not bad as long as it is honored by builder. I am wondering why in that case there is not much resale in Helios. Is this because of more end users occupying the units ..?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    itrue, there are more end users and even investors have good holding capacity..
    less resale because broker entry is almost nil in this project.

Wait for June 13, price may be high but units would be available.

It makes sense to sell after 3 years from execution of BBA/allotment, which would be after 2013 for most.
    CommentQuote
  • Kitchen Woodwork

I noticed some wood work completed in B101 Kitchen and did not find it up to the mark. Windows look good though. Am seriously thinking to tell Sunshine not to get it done in my Flat but not sure if they agree and at what cost.

Did anyone else also had similar concerns? Anothet issue that i noticed was no provision for windows AC. In some appartments which have opted different layout as compared to default, Ceiling fans wont hung in the center of the ceiling. Small issues but worth noticing before they handed it over
    CommentQuote
  • Oh! Sad to read this. Do you have any pics of the kitchen work? Please ask them about getting it done yourself.

Is there a provision for split AC?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Oh! Sad to read this. Do you have any pics of the kitchen work? Please ask them about getting it done yourself.

Is there a provision for split AC?

I missed on PICs but would share if i visit in next few days. Split should not be a problem. However they need to be told to make provision for piping etc while the construction is going on. Else some civil work needs to be done and that would spoil paint etc
    CommentQuote
  • I would prefer to not get any woodwork/RO in kitchen, if they give 1.5 Lakh discount.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know what will be the colour of exterior paint? Going by their colour choices till date, looks like they will screw up. They are like BJP: doing the hard part right and messing up the simplest one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida_guy
    I noticed some wood work completed in B101 Kitchen and did not find it up to the mark. Windows look good though. Am seriously thinking to tell Sunshine not to get it done in my Flat but not sure if they agree and at what cost.

Did anyone else also had similar concerns? Anothet issue that i noticed was no provision for windows AC. In some appartments which have opted different layout as compared to default, Ceiling fans wont hung in the center of the ceiling. Small issues but worth noticing before they handed it over

I don't think, we have window AC option in any flat. I need to check it once again.?? As per the information, we only have split AC option.

I also have seen the woodwork for kitchen in sample flat, although it was incomplete but looking fine. If they mess up with the quality than it is concern.

There are other issues mentioned here in early post by vrooom. you will get some idea from that.
    CommentQuote
  • Knock Knock...Ding Dong....News Letter Please:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All, Wish you and your family a prosperous and happy new Year.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• What is awesome?
    CommentQuote