Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    Is ther any use to go with an additional 6 mm glass or an existing ( by default option of only 6 mm glass) is sufficient?

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      Originally posted by RIKESH View Post
      Is ther any use to go with an additional 6 mm glass or an existing ( by default option of only 6 mm glass) is sufficient?

      It depends on which floor you are. Basically to keep the noise level down

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        Rikesh, TO know the benefits visit the webpage of any window company. for eg fenesta.com. In summary it helps with noise reduction as well as temperature management. lower AC bills in summer and lower heating bills in winter(though this one is only for peak winter months in NCR)..

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          and what investor should do ? should they go for additional vacum glass or its just a wastage of money because in resell this amount won't be considered.


          Originally posted by prosper View Post
          Rikesh, TO know the benefits visit the webpage of any window company. for eg fenesta.com. In summary it helps with noise reduction as well as temperature management. lower AC bills in summer and lower heating bills in winter(though this one is only for peak winter months in NCR)..

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            I might sale it later and i don't think it's any point got vacuum glass if you intend to sell

            Originally posted by Pathan View Post
            and what investor should do ? should they go for additional vacum glass or its just a wastage of money because in resell this amount won't be considered.

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              I visited the helios site last week when I was in India.
              To start with the society is coming up very nicely. The tower structure are almost done for all towers. The internal work has started as well in some.
              The possession is right on track for June 2013, but 4-6 months delay is not going to hurt as well.

              I visited their sample flat and then the actual flat of size 2050sq ft in Tower A or B. I really liked the spacious interiors of the flat. Balcony were huge and looked like playground

              In all I was very happy on how the society is shaping up and easily would be one of the best in the 7.x sectors.

              I have another booked in Mahagun Moderne in 2010 and looking at the Mazzeria that would be coming next to Helios, i must say i was tempted to get it changed from MM to Mezzeria and pay the difference. So guys do you even think it is possible or I should not even think about such a thing. The construction/evacution of mezzeria has not started yet.

              Thanks
              Abhi

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                Possible? I feel Mahagun would themselves call you to switch to Mezzaria

                Selling a newer project is always more difficult. Mezzaria is a luxury project, at a not-so-luxury location. Selling it would not be a cakewalk. You may get a nice deal also

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  guys - what would be the indicative going rate in this project for a middle floor unit...I have been offered a unit which seems to be an attractive price to me...from what i know the project wd be due for possession in the next one year...

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                    resale = 4400 - 4500
                    Fresh = 4700 - 4800

                    what rate you are being offered?

                    Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
                    guys - what would be the indicative going rate in this project for a middle floor unit...I have been offered a unit which seems to be an attractive price to me...from what i know the project wd be due for possession in the next one year...

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
                      resale = 4400 - 4500
                      Fresh = 4700 - 4800

                      what rate you are being offered?
                      4200 which incl the car parking, power and club...my friends units, so don't intend to negotiate any further...

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X