Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    please eat ur own words ( produced below) ...............................

................., throw childish name calling into the fray is the habit of some.

broker profession makes one do that often. dont expect everyone to do that.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru

well that makes u a broker? ......... r u one ? whats the going rate ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    well that makes u a broker? ......... r u one ? whats the going rate ?

fact needs to be stated again......helios has atrociously high percentage of super area provided in form of balcony
    CommentQuote
    fact needs to be stated again......helios has atrociously high percentage of super area provided in form of balcony

:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    :D

huh
    CommentQuote
    huh

Bahut dinoo baad hasey ho Guruji ..... Chamatkar ho gaya .... :D
    CommentQuote
    Bahut dinoo baad hasey ho Guruji ..... Chamatkar ho gaya .... :D

be proud of your e-laugh.....:D
    CommentQuote
    be proud of your e-laugh.....:D

be proud of your g-laugh :D
    CommentQuote
    A look at that balcony reveals that atrociously high percentage of carpet area has been provided as balcony in sunshine helios.

I am little wary of below the belt discussion on the carpet area. I would have preferred a factual discussion.

I recently bought in Helios I. The balcony area is indeed high in Helios I (but so is in most projects), but the non-balcony area in Helios I was still highest in all projects i considered (11 of them). May be because the built-up to super built area was > 82%. In Gaur and prateek, the ratio < 75%.
    CommentQuote
    be proud of your g-laugh :D

c:D
    CommentQuote
  • if ( true == Click( PriceList))
    {
    printf("HTTP 404 Not Found \n");
    }//end if
    else
    {
    printf("Buy Back = Rs. 5000/- PSFT \n");
    printf("Resale = Rs. 5500/- PSFT \n");
    }// end else
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar Yeh Kya GundaGardi hai No News Letter, No Price List update on Website, No update on Helios 2 :D ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Yaar Yeh Kya GundaGardi hai No News Letter, No Price List update on Website, No update on Helios 2 :D ?

last newsletter was named oct-nov, and came at start of Dec. May be the next one will be named dec-jan, and will come at start of feb.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raidon24
    Hi Guys, I am interested in buying a 2850 or 3200 sqft unit for my own use, if any one is selling kindly PM me.

5500 rs chalega kya
    CommentQuote
  • not sure why people are so crazy about these project...i understand that it is low density project but it is opposite to DRAIN....life will be hell if metro work begins....which means for next 5 years life will be hell for residents.
    CommentQuote