Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by raidon24
    yaar 5500 psf to builder bhi de raha hai :) ....
    5000 ke as pas fir bhi chalega :D

chalo builder se 50 kam kar lete hain 5450.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by UltimateGuy
    not sure why people are so crazy about these project...i understand that it is low density project but it is opposite to DRAIN....life will be hell if metro work begins....which means for next 5 years life will be hell for residents.

Just go to 7x area and you will yourself find out why people are crazy. Sirji Nallah toe noida mein sab jagah hai ... lagtaa hai aap par Guruji ki chayaa par gayee hai ...:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    chalo builder se 50 kam kar lete hain 5450.

I don't think endusers or investors should sell at this point, since a straight forward jump (atleast Rs 1000/-) is expected at possession , means by july.
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys

had visited the site today. some feedback:-

# firstly the road to DSC is completely thru.... took a joy ride. the SSH looks lovely from the road. in fact the whole skyline of sect 78 looks good.

# they have established a CR office which is manned by Ms rao.
    # the newsletter for dec 12 is likely to be out in few days. saw the draft
    $ there will be a small section for FAQs.
    $ usual photos of constr activity
    $ there is also an offer for reduction of cost if u do not want to avail a particular
    interior work e.g. if u do not want the builder to do the kitchen( modular
    woodwork, granite.) then u can avail a rebate of rs 90000/-. the cost is not
    commensurate to the amount work being reduced, however, it at least gives u
    a chance to build ur own modular kitchen.

# the construction work is going on at good pace.

# the plumbing and electrical wiring is done till the 15th floor ( A tower)

# tiling work is also going on at good pace. however, the tiles in bathrooms are not looking good........ most probably people will have to redo things. also the granite used on the staircases, too, is not looking good. probably will look better once polished

# have clicked photos will post them 2morow

regards

sids
    CommentQuote
  • hi Sids, thanks for the update. Did you talk about Helios2..any info ?
    Originally Posted by sids69
    hi guys

had visited the site today. some feedback:-

# firstly the road to DSC is completely thru.... took a joy ride. the SSH looks lovely from the road. in fact the whole skyline of sect 78 looks good.

# they have established a CR office which is manned by Ms rao.
    # the newsletter for dec 12 is likely to be out in few days. saw the draft
    $ there will be a small section for FAQs.
    $ usual photos of constr activity
    $ there is also an offer for reduction of cost if u do not want to avail a particular
    interior work e.g. if u do not want the builder to do the kitchen( modular
    woodwork, granite.) then u can avail a rebate of rs 90000/-. the cost is not
    commensurate to the amount work being reduced, however, it at least gives u
    a chance to build ur own modular kitchen.

# the construction work is going on at good pace.

# the plumbing and electrical wiring is done till the 15th floor ( A tower)

# tiling work is also going on at good pace. however, the tiles in bathrooms are not looking good........ most probably people will have to redo things. also the granite used on the staircases, too, is not looking good. probably will look better once polished

# have clicked photos will post them 2morow

regards

sids
    CommentQuote
  • yeah ! I had discussed or rather cribbed about their payment plan. acc to them the project is already 60% sold and they have stopped taking further bookings. they will now open bookings at 5000 psf

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Sids, i agree with you regarding the tile work in bathrooms. The tiles which were looking good in photographs actually didn't come up well. Only 3-4 types of tiles are looking good.

Another thing is, did you ask about the provision of Window AC in rooms ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks..any idea about Land Transfer and clearance?

Originally Posted by sids69
    yeah ! I had discussed or rather cribbed about their payment plan. acc to them the project is already 60% sold and they have stopped taking further bookings. they will now open bookings at 5000 psf

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Thanks..any idea about Land Transfer and clearance?

I heard from shubhkamna that it should be cleared by Feb. end, so i think same is the case for sunshine.
    CommentQuote
  • Newsletter has come and this is from the newsletter :

If u don't want modular Kitchen the reimbersement will be :

Unit size(sq.ft.) Amount Rs.
    1575/2050 - Rs. 60,000.00
    2450 - Rs. 75,000.00
    2850/3200 - Rs. 90,000.00

Any views on this ? Kitchen size is almost same for all the areas except 3200 sqft. why the hell this difference is ??
    CommentQuote
  • Newsletter Dec 12

Newsletter Dec 12
    CommentQuote
  • Refund on modular kitchen

Hi,
    Just seen the newsletter from ssh. They are adjusting money on below
    1. Modular kitchen option
    I think this is good option we can design kicthen by ourself but 60,000 refund is very less for refund
    2. Bathroom fitting
    3. Internal paintaining should we go for this option experts comment required
    4. Internal door and lock experts comment required
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy a 3 BHK for end use and seriously thinking to close on Helios-2. The big reason for this is the difference in carpet area which this project is offering as compared to other projects.
    I compared the carpet area (without balconies) of Helios-2 with other projects :

Silicon City 1540 = 848.75
    Helios-2 1500 = 956.00
    Lotus Panache 1579 = 919.44
    Gaur SportsWood 1540 = 852.28

Even though the Super area of this project is less compared to other projects, the carpet area is coming out to be considerably more.
    Apart from this, there are 4 big balconies in this.

The only issue is they now seems to have increased the prices and not booking at earlier prices and also lower park facing floors are not available. I am in touch with a company official and trying to get desired location and negotiate the prices.

Meanwhile any comments from other fellow members will be helpful.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • So, you are not considering project location , you only focus is on carpet area?
    CommentQuote
  • what is current booking rate? location is no doubt average. project may take months to come on grould. still at a very raw stage i guess.
    CommentQuote