Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Deepak, when I spoke to them last time.. I was told project will take sometime to launch not sure if they have already started...

pls provide agent number...

Originally Posted by Deepak_singh
    I am looking to buy a 3 BHK for end use and seriously thinking to close on Helios-2. The big reason for this is the difference in carpet area which this project is offering as compared to other projects.
    I compared the carpet area (without balconies) of Helios-2 with other projects :

Silicon City 1540 = 848.75
    Helios-2 1500 = 956.00
    Lotus Panache 1579 = 919.44
    Gaur SportsWood 1540 = 852.28

Even though the Super area of this project is less compared to other projects, the carpet area is coming out to be considerably more.
    Apart from this, there are 4 big balconies in this.

The only issue is they now seems to have increased the prices and not booking at earlier prices and also lower park facing floors are not available. I am in touch with a company official and trying to get desired location and negotiate the prices.

Meanwhile any comments from other fellow members will be helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    So, you are not considering project location , you only focus is on carpet area?

Carpet area is importatnt factor since it is for end use. I am able to get in 1500 what others are offering in 1700-1800. Also regarding location I don't have much choice looking at my budget. Sec 143 is too far and will not be livable even after 3-4 years so that is not a option.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tgupta
    Deepak, when I spoke to them last time.. I was told project will take sometime to launch not sure if they have already started...

pls provide agent number...

I am directly talking to company officials through Helios-1 office. You can also talk to them directly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    what is current booking rate? location is no doubt average. project may take months to come on grould. still at a very raw stage i guess.

They are telling me 4400 BSP as now. Some days before they were accepting at 4200.

Any idea at what price Gaur is going to be launched..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deepak_singh
    I am directly talking to company officials through Helios-1 office. You can also talk to them directly.

any idea about rates?
    CommentQuote
    They are telling me 4400 BSP as now. Some days before they were accepting at 4200.

Deepak, once the sector 79 land is clear, there will be plenty of options, i heard that approx. 7-8 builders will come, i am also waiting for others to launch. At that time due to competition, prices will be lower. Its my pov.
    CommentQuote

I called them but they said, project will take some time... may be they are no more interested... pls pass the contact number in case you have... thanks
    CommentQuote
    Deepak, once the sector 79 land is clear, there will be plenty of options, i heard that approx. 7-8 builders will come, i am also waiting for others to launch. At that time due to competition, prices will be lower. Its my pov.

100% agree with you. No need for panic.
    CommentQuote
  • Looking at the fate of recently pre-launched projects (Aranya+Ajnara+Gaur+Victory etc.), it is better to wait till there is clarity on land and authority approvals.
    CommentQuote

4400 BSP is on higher side considering Land is not cent% clean, we all know...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tgupta
    4400 BSP is on higher side considering Land is not cent% clean, we all know...

Gaur has not opened it's cards for CLP yet so there is no reference rate for 79. I will give a cheque for sunshine if I am able to close near 4200.

In a way it's good for me if the project is delayed as next 30% payment has to be made when project is bankable after it's launch.
    CommentQuote

Shaitaan Bhai,

Thanks for advice. I will keep that in mind while taking the final decision.
    But I seriously think nothing is going to come below 4500 for CLP. I don't want to go for Shubhkamna. GAUR and Prateek will be ok.
    Please let me know if you come across any other launch info in sec 79.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Deepak, I am also considering helios2 .. can you please tell thatwhat are extras that are not included in BSP .. what prices are not included in BSP among IFMS, LR, carparking, firefighting, electrification, powerbackup etc ???? as sunshine is heard to provide many of these free... please someone tell me how many and how much are these charges ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    Looking at the fate of recently pre-launched projects (Aranya+Ajnara+Gaur+Victory etc.), it is better to wait till there is clarity on land and authority approvals.

Around 50,000 new ready to move appartments will come in Noida by 2015.. And almost 70% of them is expected to be remain empty.. That's the reason people have not invested in real estate in last 6 months and resale rates have become stagnant because very large number of projects have been launched

Also due to economic slowdown and huge inventory by builders, prices have not moved in last 6-8 months and expected to behave same in year 2013
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kramer
    Hi Deepak, I am also considering helios2 .. can you please tell thatwhat are extras that are not included in BSP .. what prices are not included in BSP among IFMS, LR, carparking, firefighting, electrification, powerbackup etc ???? as sunshine is heard to provide many of these free... please someone tell me how many and how much are these charges ???

As I know, extra charges are of 250 per sq ft. plus car parking of 2.5L.
    CommentQuote