Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Also any updates on AC fittings they were planning to offer?

Comment

no update on AC fittings. what i feel is its way ahead because tile work external plaster pop work are going on so I think AC would be intrdouced once they are at advanced stages of internal work.

Comment

Originally posted by prosper View Post
        Sometime back, SSH management were talking about getting Green Building Certifications. Or in the least installing some aspects of Green building criterion. Anybody have updates on that ?It would be great to have solar lighting for common areas, water saving/optimising fixtures in toilets and kitchens, rain water harvesting etc as part of the the speciifcations. I am told these do not cost much; could be wrong.

It would be good to try and influence SSH towards these, if not part of their plans already.

cheers
        But as per what we are witnessing, anything additional is being charged

So if they really decide on green things, they would send a letter to everyone, asking for 50k extra

Comment

true, at the time of selling flats ssh marketing guys told us that they will provide good quality of glass which would be heat resistant/ sound proof as metro is planned, and now they are charging 9000 for it.

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          But as per what we are witnessing, anything additional is being charged

So if they really decide on green things, they would send a letter to everyone, asking for 50k extra

Comment

I am a little dissapointed with the 3 BDR. In every Bedroom, pillars are jutting out and covering nearly 7 inches of the covered area. There is 1 pillar in each bedroom and infact there are 2 in master bedroom. So you don't have flat walls and it is playing with the size and aesthetics of the room. Same is the case with bathrooms.

In effect the loading is not 18 percent anymore and is more than that. May be I missed it, did you guys look and work on this? Like getting the walls extending etc?

Comment

Surely the loading is more than 18%. I wrote about this on this thread sometime back.

Things causing extra loading:

1. Pillars. The calculations shown on the website have not taken them in consideration.

2. wall thickness: Walls were assumed to be 4 in ch thick. In reality they are at least 7 inch.

3. Balcony width: shown 5 ft. actual 4.7 ft.

4. Extra brick pillar in bathroom.

Edit: @Meteor, what do you mean by "getting the walls extending"?

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
                true, at the time of selling flats ssh marketing guys told us that they will provide good quality of glass which would be heat resistant/ sound proof as metro is planned, and now they are charging 9000 for it.
                9k? I think 9k is for mosquito net on windows. For vacuum glass, it is 27k (for 1575).

Comment

Edit: @Meteor, what do you mean by "getting the walls extending"?[/QUOTE]

Extending or Moving the wall. i.e moving the wall outer from bathroom towards the bedroom so that the whole wall is straight and the jutting out of the Pillars are negated. Yes your room will become a bit small and the Bathroom a bit large.

Not able to think of anything else on how to negate these pillars robbing all the bedrooms of much needed clean straight walls.This is not the case in 4 BDR. Checked with Sunshine management and they have no answers to this till date.

Also the internal walls are 4 inch and the outer are 7-8 inch ones

Comment

although the material they are using is of good quality but I think the architect they hired is new and of less experience.

1) first they gave very awkward design of 1575 drawing room
                    2) they themself were confused where to place / make sofa (sitting area)
                    3) Changed door directions
                    4) Pillars in room
                    5) servant toilet is very small.

Comment

अप्रैल-जून तिमाही में नोएडा के प्रॉपर्टी मार्केट में 6 फीसदी तक की वृद्धि दर्ज की गई है। मेट्रो के विस्तार की खबरों और यमुना एक्सप्रेसवे शुरू होने से नोएडा के प्रॉपर्टी मार्केट में लगातार मजबूती आ रही है। दिल्ली की तुलना में नोएडा के प्रॉपर्टी मार्केट में कीमत कम होने और कनेक्टिविटी में लगातार सुधार आने की वजह से कीमत में मजबूती दर्ज की जा रही है। रिपोर्ट में कहा गया है, 'नोएडा के सेक्टर 45, 76, 78, 93 और ग्रेटर नोएडा एक्सप्रेसवे के सेक्टर 137 और 93 ए में मल्टी स्टोरी अपार्टमेंट में कैपिटल वैल्यू में 9-13 फीसदी की तेजी दर्ज की गई है। इस वजह से नोएडा के पूरे प्रॉपर्टी मार्केट की स्थिति में सुधार दर्ज किया गया है।'

navbharat times

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X