Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rajat007
    Around 50,000 new ready to move appartments will come in Noida by 2015.. And almost 70% of them is expected to be remain empty.. That's the reason people have not invested in real estate in last 6 months and resale rates have become stagnant because very large number of projects have been launched

Also due to economic slowdown and huge inventory by builders, prices have not moved in last 6-8 months and expected to behave same in year 2013

sorry, but ur comments r not based on facts. all good projects in Noida have shown 10-15% appreciation in last six months. there is a slow down but good projects are not likely to get effected e.g SSH, sector 45 projs, 3 C projs, even JP projs have shown that kind of appre

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    sorry, but ur comments r not based on facts. all good projects in Noida have shown 10-15% appreciation in last six months. there is a slow down but good projects are not likely to get effected e.g SSH, sector 45 projs, 3 C projs, even JP projs have shown that kind of appre

regards

I agree with sid. I recently bought in Helios-I in Sep-Oct 2012 @4800 with two free parkings and i know people buying in SSH @5100 w/o free parking in December. With very few launches in 2012 and few launches in 2nd half 2011, the demand is expected to catch up by 2015. The land prices have shot up in Noida from 20k to 60k and land available is down. The construction cost is up 25-40%. Most people bought at very low prices and can hold. No one is going to sell cheap when newer projects will be launched at ~5000. I also believe a huge differentiation will start to emerge between projects, when people start to live in them.
    CommentQuote
  • True, Land Scarcity and increased rates of land + Increased Raw Material cost + Increased Labour cost + Inflation....Prices go down no way for Good Project atleast.

Originally Posted by chints12us
    I agree with sid. I recently bought in Helios-I in Sep-Oct 2012 @4800 with two free parkings and i know people buying in SSH @5100 w/o free parking in December. With very few launches in 2012 and few launches in 2nd half 2011, the demand is expected to catch up by 2015. The land prices have shot up in Noida from 20k to 60k and land available is down. The construction cost is up 25-40%. Most people bought at very low prices and can hold. No one is going to sell cheap when newer projects will be launched at ~5000. I also believe a huge differentiation will start to emerge between projects, when people start to live in them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Just go to 7x area and you will yourself find out why people are crazy. Sirji Nallah toe noida mein sab jagah hai ... lagtaa hai aap par Guruji ki chayaa par gayee hai ...:D

what 2 c in sector 7x, continous buildings...one society after the other....high density sector....it look more like a Chawl rather than a planned sector...
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine area from Shubhkamna Plot sector 79

Sunshine area from Shubhkamna Plot sector 79
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Deepak_Singh

4200 / 4400 is bsp so what are the other charges ? is Parking included in this ?

any idea about all inclusive deal ?

Originally Posted by Deepak_singh
    They are telling me 4400 BSP as now. Some days before they were accepting at 4200.

Any idea at what price Gaur is going to be launched..
    CommentQuote
  • charges other than BSP:
    IFMS:50
    LR:100
    ext electrification:50
    fire fighting:50
    car parking: 2,50,000
    CommentQuote
  • Very costly, does n't make sense to invest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Very costly, does n't make sense to invest.

Yes, it looks costly...but then these are rates in most new projects like Gaur / Subhkamna / Mahagun (New tower) / Ace etc....Any cheaper option?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    Yes, it looks costly...but then these are rates in most new projects like Gaur / Subhkamna / Mahagun (New tower) / Ace etc....Any cheaper option?

Not only prices are on high side, but land is also not clear...

Don’t get surprised if you see same drama for next couple of years in sector -79 which people are seeing in Noida extension now. Imagine if anyone book now and end up paying 30-40% in any payment plan and construction stop due to land disputes for couple of years... than what.

In Noida Extension, peoples entered at very low prices, but that’s not the case here…

4400+250 = 4650/ sq. ft. + 3 Lac parking - Not sure if end users should enter at this price?
    CommentQuote
  • bit risky

Agree. At this price, the reward doesn't warrant the risk. One would be better off buying ssh1 or something similar with the same progress at approx Rs 5200.
    CommentQuote
  • If you would have entered earlier, price were 4200 and that was negotiable. Now Project is almost SOLD OUT.

As they have only 108 flats of 1500 sqft. 54 Park Facing and 54 Back Side facing and their clientel after SunShine Helios is almost doubled. Still I would say if you can negotiate hard you can get the rates. Thats what they did in Helios as well.

Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Very costly, does n't make sense to invest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Agree. At this price, the reward doesn't warrant the risk. One would be better off buying ssh1 or something similar with the same progress at approx Rs 5200.

But for that you need 95% payment in one go....suits the end users who want to occupy imediately.

Near RTM prices are already picked and unlikely to go up further in short run. So does not make attractive for investors.

I have limited funds and hence, exploring new projects where i can pay up to 20-30% now and rest over 2 years. Any such suitable project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    If you would have entered earlier, price were 4200 and that was negotiable. Now Project is almost SOLD OUT.

As they have only 108 flats of 1500 sqft. 54 Park Facing and 54 Back Side facing and their clientel after SunShine Helios is almost doubled. Still I would say if you can negotiate hard you can get the rates. Thats what they did in Helios as well.

Kyu murga kaat rahe ho Pathan saheb..
    CommentQuote
  • Sold out? Unbelievable it looks. But possible due to limited inventory and reputation they built in SSH.

I think SSH2 is attractive at 4K bsp. Pathan...should I try directly or through any dealer/ underwriter?
    CommentQuote