Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • bhai, aapnee samaj sey bahar hai, ki ye project sold out hai ....
    CommentQuote
  • It all depends how much risk appetite you have:

For some guys even 4000 bsp would be high because of land transfer not completed yet. Go direct because there is no broker involved.

Sold out is quite possible because of in Total 216 flats only and the reputation and quality they have shown is incredible so this actually lead to increase its clientele.

If things would get clear in next 2 months price would be approx 4600-4800 AI as plots rates are now sky touching and not available neither thru NA nor as an FSI.

Now its individual call who can take risk and how much ??? but it would be a good deal..only cons is it can delay for 3-6 months in worst condition

Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    Sold out? Unbelievable it looks. But possible due to limited inventory and reputation they built in SSH.

I think SSH2 is attractive at 4K bsp. Pathan...should I try directly or through any dealer/ underwriter?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    It all depends how much risk appetite you have:

For some guys even 4000 bsp would be high because of land transfer not completed yet. Go direct because there is no broker involved.

Sold out is quite possible because of in Total 216 flats only and the reputation and quality they have shown is incredible so this actually lead to increase its clientele.

If things would get clear in next 2 months price would be approx 4600-4800 AI as plots rates are now sky touching and not available neither thru NA nor as an FSI.

Now its individual call who can take risk and how much ??? but it would be a good deal..only cons is it can delay for 3-6 months in worst condition

It is sold out because they have good investor base, i don't think even 5% are end users there. These all flats will come in buy back/resale after 1.5-2 years. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Thats true but in prelaunch mainly investor enters and you can expect the price after 2-3 years. atleast 6000 which is approx 50% high than today.

Originally Posted by shaitaan
    It is sold out because they have good investor base, i don't think even 5% are end users there. These all flats will come in buy back/resale after 1.5-2 years. :D
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think its hard to believe that they have sold off all the 216 flats in Helios 2. Its been almost more than 1 month now since they started booking...Had it been 3C or Mahagun or ATS, 216 flats would have been sold in first week itself....I would be more concerned and surprised if Sunshine still has inventory left in Helios 2....
    CommentQuote
  • go and ask for inventory / rates..you would get to know. Simple !!!
    I am not Sunshine promoter but this is reality..ki most of the project is booked by investors / existing client. Even some of my friends sold Helios and booked helios2

Originally Posted by propseeker
    I don't think its hard to believe that they have sold off all the 216 flats in Helios 2. Its been almost more than 1 month now since they started booking...Had it been 3C or Mahagun or ATS, 216 flats would have been sold in first week itself....I would be more concerned and surprised if Sunshine still has inventory left in Helios 2....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    go and ask for inventory / rates..you would get to know. Simple !!!
    I am not Sunshine promoter but this is reality..ki most of the project is booked by investors / existing client. Even some of my friends sold Helios and booked helios2

Sir ji, aapko khoob funda pilaya hai ...sunshine walon ney ...any ways ..All the best. :D
    CommentQuote
  • I already told..Its just the person's risk taking appetite and speculation, I can wrong as well but..we are discussing in air. Please go to site, visit, enquire..any ways thanks for your wishes.:D

Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Sir ji, aapko khoob funda pilaya hai ...sunshine walon
    ney ...any ways ..All the best. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Looking at the language in the newsletter, Sunshine is not in a mood to accept that Helios is gonna be delayed. But a comparison of tower progress with previous newsletter shows that not much has changed in 1.3 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chints12us
    I am little wary of below the belt discussion on the carpet area. I would have preferred a factual discussion.

I recently bought in Helios I. The balcony area is indeed high in Helios I (but so is in most projects), but the non-balcony area in Helios I was still highest in all projects i considered (11 of them). May be because the built-up to super built area was > 82%. In Gaur and prateek, the ratio < 75%.

the ratio of non balcony carpet area to super area is about 63% in helios. This is among the worst in noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    the ratio of non balcony carpet area to super area is about 63% in helios. This is among the worst in noida.

May be what you are saying is 100% correct , but so what..?? .there are people who want open spaces in the apartment to that extent, there is a market that exists comprising of people who want more open spaces, how many flats in Noida have 3 side open view and sunlight/balcony in every room including kitchen ? It is one's point of view, how do you want to look at it, the balcony area could be worst for you but it could be best for someone who prefers open space... I do not think builder is saving much costs by providing more balcony instead of covering them with concrete.. and this is a deliberate move...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propseeker

May be what you are saying is 100% correct , but so what..?? .there are people who want open spaces in the apartment to that extent, there is a market that exists comprising of people who want more open spaces, how many flats in Noida have 3 side open view and sunlight/balcony in every room including kitchen ? It is one's point of view, how do you want to look at it, the balcony area could be worst for you but it could be best for someone who prefers open space... I do not think builder is saving much costs by providing more balcony instead of covering them with concrete.. and this is a deliberate move...

yes.. one can cover the balcony and use it as a room..one can think this was also..;)
    Though I really don't like this.
    CommentQuote
  • Pathan Ji - I agree with you and hope that is the case, what I was simply saying is it is good if they have sold all the flats in Helios 2 in one month, which shows their credibility and standing in the market...but I would be concerned on the reputation if they still have any inventory left in Helios 2...

Originally Posted by Pathan
    go and ask for inventory / rates..you would get to know. Simple !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propseeker

May be what you are saying is 100% correct , but so what..??

it means that end user is being confused by some brokers. they say loading is low in this project. exactly the opposite is the truth. end users pay more for the same area in helios compared to any other project
    CommentQuote
  • Guru Ghantal,
    Kya tum ne helios ke andar ja ke flat ko muaina kiya hai ya phir asse hi havabazzi kar rahe ho...

Originally Posted by TheGuru
    it means that end user is being confused by some brokers. they say loading is low in this project. exactly the opposite is the truth. end users pay more for the same area in helios compared to any other project
    CommentQuote